1/1

Take My Hand...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Great Hall are bustling with incoming students, new and old students mingling together to form a gigantic tornado that could give their Headmistress a tsunami of headache, every single day. The sun was shining beautifully; even the giant squid of the Great Lake are lounging along with the kids that was scattered around the school's yard, soaking in the rare sun that appears in London... Well, somewhere in London they are--

"BANG MINHEE, I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

The giant squid flutters its' tentacles, probably in shock when a blue blur quickly run across the yards and close to where the squid is laying down, tentacles straining to hold onto the blur as it ran off the yards and into the greenhouses, a shrieking cackle echoed behind. The screaming boy, globs of green dripping down his head, stops running as he tried to catch his breath, belching when the globs dripped into his mouth, slimy and wet and tastes like swamp.

 

"What happened to you man? You're slimy and stinky too, ugh, get away from me!" 

Seokjin glared at the boy who clad in some kind of sports' attire, a shiny looking broomstick in his arms. Pushing away the sweaty kid lightly, he snorted as he saw a ' me' sticky note pasted behind his back, probably pranks by his Quidditch's teammates. Globs of sickly-green liquid of some sort dripped down his body as he stepped out to the bathroom for a shower, but he was that sure his friend's needed it more than he do.

 

"Minhee-ah, are you NOT afraid of the biggest bully, arrogant prat but friggin handsome kingka of Hogwarts and you dare to prank him, the most mighty Kim Seokjin-sama?" 

Flicking her fingernails lightly, she snorted at Tomoa Haru's exclamation and sat up straight in her armchair, looking deeply into Haru's eyes.

"He, the brattiest Kim Seokjin is not handsome because, ew he looks like a flower boy and no I'm not afraid of him. As if he could so anything to me~" Hana flicked Minhee's head hard, causing Minhee's hand to flew up to cover her red forehead as she moans in pain. Haru gasped, chiding her twin sister for hurting their queen. Hana tugged her green and silver tie off, batting her sister back in retaliation.

"For your information, the bratty Seokjin is still my boyfriend's cousin and god damn it Minhee, I hate when all Jimin does is moan to me, mind you, I love it when he moans, he sound fudging--," a series of 'eww' echoed between the three girls, prompting Hana to shut them up using a silencing charm which got lifted as soon as it was casted, thanks to Haru's ability to cast wandless charms and deflecting them easily, "—y but hell, not that he'd been because of me, but rather it was because of you! All those pranks you did to Seokjin was taking a toll on my Jimongoes, since they shared a mutual brat'ya i sestry line ("brat'ya i-- wha?" Minhee and Haru asked.), the same hexes had been applied to him for some reason as well, like, what the heck Min-ah, changing Seokjin into a girl? Jimin got turned as well but I love his bouncy melons--," Minhee choked on her saliva while Haru had turned into white as sheet pale, "-- and no, ugh I'm done, so done with you!"

 

"What is that about again?" Minhee asked Haru a while later, while Haru shrugging her shoulders lightly, turning back to engross herself reading a Drarry fanfiction. Fudge, Drarry is tragic!

 

"Mommyyyyy!"

"My baby Min-cheetos!"

Minhee giggled as her mom kissed her cheeks wetly, returning her love with wet kisses on her mother's cheek, her father looking at them fondly while shaking his head in amusement. The train choo-chooed (‘choo-chooed? Really?’) down the tracks after all the students had stepped off the train when Seokjin came to her, skipping like a pansy ("Hey!," Pansy yelled) happily.

"Mama! I missed you!" Jin babbled before hugging Minhee's mother, along with the girl squished in between them, causing her to squeak breathlessly. She pushed against the red and gold sweater clad chest before huffing softly, eyes boring dark into Jin's own eyes.

"Hey, that's my mommy you're hugging. Go back to your own place you bumblehead!" Minhee's mother, June smacked her shoulder lightly, chiding her to be more polite and language, Minhee, haven't I taught you well from all these time? causing Minhee to burn red in shame for being chided in front of her father and Seokjin.

"But mommy--"

"No buts--"

"Fine, let's go home daddy and leave this monkey with mommy because she doesn't love me anymore..."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at his daughter's antics, knowing that she was just kidding and she loves Jin very much. They're childhood best friends after all. Pulling out his car keys, Jinyoung unlocked the door before pulling his still pouting daughter's luggage--gosh, what did she put in here, rocks?-- before dragging his wife who was in a deep conversation about Quidditch with the young man, jamming them both into the car before shutting the door close. Oh god, what kind of family did he have?

 

The after morning was beautiful. The sun is shining, the birds are--

"Morning, Min-guppy!"

Minhee woke up with a shrill scream, rivaling Myrtle's scream when she decided to wail in sadness for being stuck in the sewer. Well, pretty much the same but one more thing caused her to scream again as the birds outside her windows flew as if they're being shot. Her arms and legs automatically pushed and kicked respectively at the giant and horrendous (not really!) creature sitting on her thighs, sending the creature flying through the room and against the wall. Jin groaned, fudge, this kid really can pack a punch. Heck, he thinks his balls are bruised to the star and back, if that was even possible.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter