Chapter 1

My 'Lily of the Valley'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One:

 

…Present Year 2015…

 

The night was calm but much colder than it usually is. I lay by myself at our place only exclusive to the both of us, myself and my beloved Kim Jaekyung. “Yoonseok-ah” I can hear her voice calling my name echoing inside the depths of my head, sometimes I find myself hallucinating when she appears beside me smiling beautifully. There would be times when I think it’s real by the way she covers my eyes with her delicate and gentle hands only to see no one when I move them wanting to see her beautiful face. I closed my eyes.

 

…Flashback 24 December 1815…

 

That night I could still remember it clearly. I held her in my arms until she breathed her last breath. It was at that moment I blanked out.  Emotionless as ever I was pulled into myself trapped in a dark place. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body. I could feel it, that feeling I escaped from long ago.  Everything I escaped from, before she came into my life wanting to return again. I could sense the evil and hateful aura slowly beginning to gather around me as if preparing my darker-self to take control over my body urging for the lust of vengeance and bloodshed.

 

I was so caught in the moment I had almost forgotten she was still in my arms. The only thing I could think of is the person who was behind this, who caused the death of the woman I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter