Bitter Love

Bitter Love
We start as friends, then as time flies we became a bestfriend, and then i'm craving more for her. I want to be her boyfriend. I've waited for almost 4 years to finally confess to her. my heart beating fast at that time, my mouth feels dry, my body full of sweat. even my hands are trembling. I still remember that summer, in the middle of our break filming at the set of runningman I take her hand and lead her into the park. I don't know what's going into me that time, maybe because that day she looks absolutely pretty by wearing wedding dress or its just my heart who can't wait any longer. "Song Jihyo, can I be your boyfriend, not only for monday, but for everyday and forever?" At first she just give me her mong face and doesn't answer. And then she says that she appreciate my feelings for her but she still needs time to think about it. And I waited again. for few months. Things become awkward between us. but I still played along my role, become her boyfriend, on monday. And that day finally came, when she tell me she realize she loves me too. I think I'm gonna passed out at that moment, but I'm not. Instead, I grab her cheeks and kissed her lips passionately. The wait is not worthless anymore. Finally days become weeks, weeks become months, and months become a year. Its our first year anniversary and I want to make it special, just for her. My love for her is getting stronger. I end up in front of her apartement with a bucket of pink roses, her favorite. I knock the door, once, twice, there's no answer. I open the door that not locked and walking to her bedroom. then I saw what I really wish I didn't see that night. My Jihyo, in bed, with other man. That's when our long sweet story end. -end of flashback- My cellphone was rattling on the bedside table causing me to jolt awake. The alarm clock showing that it was close to three in the morning.The vibrating stopped, the caller not bothering to leave a voicemail. Weird. I try go back to sleep again. The vibrating starts again so I grab my phone quickly "Annyaseyo?" I whisper."oppa?" My pulse increased as I recognized her voice. "Jih yo ah?" I ask even though I know the answer."Yes it's me.""You realize it's three in the morning" I softly say."I know. I know. I just… I just wanted to hear your voice oppa. I don't know. Why are you whispering like that?" "My girlfriend's sleeping beside me.""Omo! mianhe oppa" she gets out.I quietly chuckle picturing her mong face in that moment, "kwenchana. why you call me? is everything right?" I know I should of asked her to call back in the morning but I didn't want to let go just yet. I wanted to hear her speak for a little while longer. I missed her. I missed her so much. The way she laugh when i tell her jokes, the way she call my name it sounds like music in my ear, how she still look great even she's not wearing any makeup, how she can handle everything on her own. she's definetly an ace. I wanted her resting her head against my chest as I played with her hair. My girlfriend stir beside me and I quickly feel guilty of my thoughts. I love her. I do. But Jihyo will always hold the largest piece of my heart."Chang Joo and I got into a pretty big argument," Jihyo confesses, "And I don't know. Every single time we fight I'm reminded of how I should not betrayed you. I miss you. I dream about you oppa." ""I miss you too, MongJi," I reply, smiling, remembering her old name."I don't love him the way I lo-," she starts but I interrupt."Please, don't," I beg, "I can't bear to hear you utter those words to me right now. You know how I felt about you, Jihyo ah. Those feelings are still real. But I need to stop holding my girlfriends hand and picturing yours. It's not fair to her. It's not fair to me.""I shouldn't have called," Jihyo utters, "Mianhe.""No, I'm glad you did!" I comfort her, "It's just hard you know?"she sighs, "Yeah."There was a silence on both lines that was far from awkward. Both of us listening to the sounds of the others breathing "I' ll let you go," Jihyo the first to break the silence."Arasso." I was a little disappointed."I love you kang gary. Always," she says waiting my reply."Always," I answer before the line goes dead.