DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Hello, everyone~! So I don't have any plans on writing a Minwoo fanfic for Mino's birthday but this picture of Jinwoo with a dog is something I couldn't resist! Soooo adorable~! I wrote something like this for Henber three years ago so I wanted to avoid the same plot but it was a big mistake to tell the Minwoo minions on Twitter that I want a plot like this and they all told me to write it. (And yes, I'm back on Twitter, for the meantime.)

So this is my Minwoo fanfic contribution for Mino's birthday. Yeah, while the other Minwoo fanfic writers' concept of Mino-birthday-themed is sekseu, I'm here, giving you a 20-page worth of my trash and . TT_TT I noticed that I was on hiatus, too before Jinwoo's birthday last year and now I was on hiatus, too before Mino's birthday. All I'm saying is I'm a Minwoo trash. LOL!

By the way, I will also post this to Minwoo Livejournal community. As someone who writes in LJ and became active in an LJ community (henberger.livejournal.com), I think Minwoo fanfic writers should utilize that community page. Finally found where to put my HenberxMinwoo fanfic when it's done. ^^

Please enjoy this super crack unedited Minwoo fanfic. Pardon the wrong grammar and spelling. I just had to post it right away because I felt it was an overdue fanfic since Mino's birthday was three days ago. orz Happy birthday, Mino~!!! Please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~! ^^

 

DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES
(by kaijin-taichou)

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER
Pairing: Minwoo, MinoxJinwoo
Genre: Comedy; Crack; Fantasy; One-shot
Summary: This follows the story of a puppy named Song Mojiri and his misadventures due to the desperation of Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun to get a confession from him. By the way, he was a former human and his name was Song Minho.

==========

 

They had been calling him naïve, dense, and "Kim Jinwoo the second." But Song Minho still couldn't see how and why his other members think that Kim Jinwoo was no longer seeing him as a friend and a brother.

That he and Jinwoo were feeling the same way towards each other, a romantic feeling that was waiting to be confessed.

Mino would never believe it. No matter how Lee Seunghoon explained to him that their mat hyung was not into the choreographer as Mino claimed it. ("But he wanted to date you and you even said in our Welcoming DVD that you think Jinwoo-hyung likes you." Mino would always point out, which Seunghoon would always refute with, "You were interviewed first and you said you didn't want to date any of us. He was hurt, you know. About the DVD, I was waiting for the two of you to react at the background. You didn't and you should have! I reacted when hyung wanted me to go back to school and study fashion.")

The rapper refused to believe it. No matter how Kang Seungyoon nagged at him, telling him that Jinwoo's snore was replaced with the Mino-yah snore. ("I am always his roommate whenever we're travelling overseas and he never said a word, you lying bastard." Mino would always complain, which Seungyoon would always contest with, "Because Jinwoo-hyung couldn't sleep whenever we're overseas because he is sleeping in one room with you, you insensitive pig.")

The tan-skinned guy would forever dismiss that false information. No matter how Nam Taehyun glared at him, complaining that they are match made by heaven because they are both idiots. ("You are his favorite dongsaeng. Don't deny that fact." Mino would always tell the maknae, which Taehyun would always counter, "I know. No need to be jealous because he sees me as his dongsaeng. Unlike you, if Jinwoo-hyung has ovaries, he would gladly carry your babies. Why are you two so stupid and naïve?")

Mino sighed and rolled on his bed. Those three might think that way but the rapper knew Jinwoo is just a charming guy. He didn't want to assume that the sweet gestures of the oldest were something that was beyond friendship because Jinwoo is like that to anyone he is close with.

As he rolled on his bed again, Mino thought he will be turning 23 in two days and one of his wishes was to be with his Jinwoo-hyung, alone if possible, on his special day. Whether in a platonic or romantic way, he didn't care.

His thoughts of Jinwoo were interrupted when three guys invited themselves inside his room. Mino looked at Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun in a bored way that he didn't even move from his bed. He knew those three would force him to confess but he wouldn't do that.

Mino just sat up when he noticed what his leader was holding.

"You're keeping a puppy, Seungyoon-ah?" he asked the talented leader.

"Nope. I'm giving this to Jinwoo-hyung… and don't look at me like that. There's no need to be jealous of this gift. Seunghoon-hyung and Taehyunie also paid for this cute creature. I'm getting tired of hyung talking about dogs. About how he loves that dog he held during our NII photoshoot and how he loves that pig-pretending-to-be-a-dog who is living in our dorm, sleeping in this room," Seungyoon said as he smirked at Mino while patting the dog's head.

"Jinwoo-hyung is a cat-lover, remember? We both answered cat—"

"He just answered cat because he knew you will never answer dog. That is how much he loves you," Seungyoon cut him in.

Mino ignored Seungyoon's teasing and asked, "But that dog will live with us? I'm allergic to dogs. You love Jinwoo-hyung so much that you forgot to love me," the rapper pouted.

"You will always have Jinwoo-hyung to love you, Mino-yah," Seunghoon , too then he added. "That is a lowchen and that kind of dog breed is hypoallergenic so you can calm down."

Mino continued pouting but he stopped when his eyes saw the tteokbokki that Seunghoon was holding. Without a warning, he took the dish from the older guy as well as the chopsticks from Taehyun's hand.

"Told you, we don't even have to tell him to eat it," Taehyun commented as Mino started attacking the tteokbokki.

However, Mino didn't notice how Seungyoon, Seunghoon, and Taehyun exchanged glances and evil grins.

==========

An hour ago.

"Are you sure about this, hyung?" Seungyoon asked as he handed the puppy they bought for Jinwoo to Taehyun. The maknae giggled as he played with the cute puppy.

"We're not doing a crime, Seungyoonie. We’re helping two idiots, scared to death of admitting their feelings for each other," Seunghoon said while holding a heavy maroon curtain.

"And we're helping ourselves, too. I cannot take that longing look which they obliviously give each other anymore," Taehyun said, still playing with the puppy.

"Okay. Open that curtain, Lee Seunghoon," Seungyoon told his hyung as the latter grinned.

Behind the curtain was a lady in her mid-forties, sporting a gypsy-bohemian fashion. The woman greeted them with a smile as the three of them bowed then elbowed each other, telling one another to start talking.

"You're the leader. Start talking," Taehyun hissed at Seungyoon.

"Why me? Let Seunghoon-hyung talk. It's his idea and he's the oldest," Seungyoon whispered.

"Taehyunie, you do the talking. You're the maknae," Seunghoon ordered Taehyun.

"May I help you, boys?" the woman asked them. The trio looked at each other then at the woman who gestured them to sit down. The boys obeyed.

"So…" Seunghoon started. "Well, we’re here because we…" he stopped when he felt two pairs of eyes glaring at him.

"I mean, I… I heard that you can make people confess to each other?" the choreographer asked nervously. The middle-aged lady answered him with a sweet yet creepy laugh.

"So you need a love potion?" the woman inquired.

"Uhm, no. They already like each other but they don’t want to confess. The problem is they don’t believe it when we tell them that they are feeling the same way for each other—"

"So you’re invading their right to choose whether to confess or not," the fortuneteller interrupted Seungyoon.

"But she kind of offered us a love potion, isn’t it invasion of other people’s feelings?" Taehyun, who was sitting between his hyungs, whispered to Seunghoon but the lady heard him.

"You have a point, young man," she smiled at the maknae. The woman looked at the three boys intently, as though searching for something. The trio gulped.

Taehyun held the puppy in his arms tightly when the woman fixed her eyes on him.

"Is that your dog?" the woman asked.

The pretty maknae shook his head. "But we’re giving it to a friend, the other half of that stupid pair who doesn’t want to confess."

The woman nodded. "Your friend likes dogs, then?"

The three guys nodded and watched as the woman stood up to get something from a cabinet at the left side of her room. The cabinet was filled with bottles. Inside these bottles were things that the maknae and the Busan boys didn’t want to know.

The woman returned and handled Seunghoon two small bottles: one contained a dark red powder, like some chili powder and the other one has some egg yolk yellow powder.

"Choose one between those friends of yours. Mix this red one in the food or drink of your chosen person. If that person is ready to confess, mix the yellow one to their food. But let me clear one thing," the woman said seriously.

Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun leaned forward.

"This potion will not make people confess automatically. They will be in… in a situation where one of them will find out the true feelings of the other. It will still depend on them if they want to confess or not. I believe that before confessing, one of them should believe first that there is a spark between them, that their relationship will grow more than platonic," the woman explained. "And that’s 50,000 won, by the way."

It left the trio confused.

"We’re paying 50,000 won for something that won’t guarantee a confession?" Seunghoon complained.

"But it will guarantee that one will find out the true feelings of the other person. And I swear to all the deities I worship that you three will have fun as well," the woman laughed then she added, "And remember, whatever happens after the person ate or drank the potion, only the four of you will know."

==========

Mino was enjoying his tteokbokki when he felt something different, something he couldn't explain, as though his soul was leaving his body.

Am I dying? What is happening?

"H-Hyung! S-Seunghoon-hyung! H-Help me!" Mino cried and fainted.

==========

Mino opened his eyes and looked around. He was still in his room but he was no longer sitting on his bed. Instead he was watching himself lying on his bed as Taehyun was shaking his body.

"Mino-hyung!" the maknae tried to wake him up.

Did I die? Am I dead? I wasn't even able to say goodbye to my parents and Danah and Jihoon. I didn't even reach my 23rd birthday. And I wasn't able to confess to Jinwoo-hyung.

Then Mino saw his eyes open and the rapper watched himself in confusion.

Why am I barking?

"Ohhhhhh," Mino heard someone behind him reacted… or was it above him?

He looked up and saw Seungyoon or rather Seungyoon's chin. It seemed like his leader was holding him. After a few seconds, Mino's eyes widened.

Holy ! He cried mentally as Mino finally realized why he was barking.

"What the happened to me?!" he screamed. It made Seungyoon throw him to Seunghoon.

"Gawd! ! The !" a very scared Seungyoon cursed then he made the sign of the cross about five times and prayed Our Father twice.

Seunghoon caught him and stared at him so as Taehyun.

"Mino… Mino-yah?" Seunghoon called him.

"What happened to me, Seunghoon-hyung?!" he answered, not hiding his terror and fear.

Mino felt Seunghoon’s grip of him loosened but he didn’t drop him anyway.

"Y-You… t-talk… y-you’re talking!" Seunghoon said amusingly.

"Can you understand me?" Mino asked curiously.

"Yes." It was Taehyun. "This is scary but I’ve never seen a talking dog. You cutie little poop puppy!" the maknae said as he played his chin.

"Don’t touch me!" Mino bellowed.

"Ohhhhh. Scary! Are you going to bite us?" Seunghoon said, laughing as he shook his body or his body as a dog.

"Can you still rap, hyung?" Taehyun asked him.

It was a random thing to ask, considering his situation right now but he was curious as well. Mino tried to rap his part in Empty and was surprised that he still could do it, judging by how amazed the three boys inside his room.

"Daebak! We will earn a lot from you, Mino-hyung if we bring you to a carnival!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Seungyoon-ah, get my phone in my pocket. Here in the right pocket of my pants!" the choreographer pointed his right hip to their leader who just recovered from shock and was being teased by Taehyun for getting scared.

Seungyoon obliged and took the phone out of Seunghoon’s pocket. Mino watched his hyung doing something on his phone while the maknae line watched him, too. Seungyoon and Taehyun suddenly laughed.

Seunghoon handed his phone back to Seungyoon.

"Press play, Seungyoonie," he said.

Mino chuckled while rolling his eyes as The Circle of Life played and Seunghoon raised him like how Simba was raised in "The Lion King," leaving the maknae line dying from laughing too much.

"This is so interesting," Taehyun said gleefully as he grabbed Mino the dog from Seunghoon. "I can’t wait to give you to Jinwoo-hyung!"

"Mino-yah! What are you doing?"

Mino, the dog, looked at Seunghoon. He looked at where his Seunghoon-hyung was looking as Seungyoon laughed so hard.

It seemed like the spirit of the lowchen was transferred to Mino's body and was now eating the tteokbokki with his mouth, like a dog would do.

"What are we going to do with him, though?" Seungyoon asked as he calmed down, patting the head of Mino the human.

"I'll keep him inside my room. I know how to handle dogs," Seunghoon volunteered.

"But that dog is not just a dog! That is MY ing body!" Mino the dog complained.

Seunghoon laughed. "I want to take you seriously but you're too cute, Mino-yah!"

The rapper pouted which made the three boys cry "Awwww! So cute!" in unison.

"This dog is already sleepy, look at that," Seungyoon said as they watched Mino's body curled up on his bed to sleep.

However, they all froze when they heard their dorm's door.

"Jinwoo-hyung!" Seunghoon whispered.

Panicking, Taehyun gave Mino the dog to Seungyoon as he helped the baby lion to carry Mino the human and hid him under his bed.

The rapper widened his eyes as he saw how the two tallest members of Winner just threw his body under his bed just like that, like some criminals disposing a dead body.

"Yah! Be careful of my body, hyung! Taehyun-ah!" Mino protested.

"Mino-yah, you're too heavy!" Seunghoon complained, stretching his arms.

All of them looked at Mino's door when they heard a knock.

"But why are we not telling Jinwoo-hyung about my situation? We should tell him about this," Mino suggested but he was totally ignored by the Busan boys and the maknae.

"Mino-yah?" a soft voice called from the other side of the door. Taehyun walked towards the door to open it, revealing their ever beautiful mat hyung.

"Jinwoo-hyung," the maknae greeted Jinwoo nervously.

"Oh, Taehyunie," Jinwoo greeted back then he looked inside Mino's room.

Mino, who was in Seungyoon's arms, could tell that Jinwoo was confused.

"What are you all doing here—"

"Jinwoo-hyung! Help me! They hid my body under my bed! Save me!" Mino suddenly cried, making the Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun stare angrily at him. But he noticed that they also panicked.

"Heol! Seungyoon-ah! You got a dog?" Jinwoo ran towards his leader excitedly and looked at the dog, or at Mino.

Mino looked back at Jinwoo and was about to ask if he heard him but he thought he swallowed his tongue at how cutely his hyung was smiling at him.

"This is not mine, hyung. It's for you," Seungyoon handed him to Jinwoo who took him carefully.

"Really? But why?" the pretty vocalist asked.

"Our gift for you, hyung. For being the cutest hyung we could ever have," Taehyun smiled at Jinwoo but Mino saw something behind that smile, a devilish grin that was aimed for the rapper.

"Do you like him, Jinwoo-hyung?" Seunghoon asked.

"Oh, he's a boy. I love him, Seunghoon-ah! Thank you, my sweet dongsaengs," Jinwoo said cutely as he kissed the dog's nose, or in case, Mino's nose.

The rapper didn't know if they could see him blush but he was blushing so hard because Jinwoo just kissed him… in his dog form. But a kiss was a kiss. Then he looked at the other three guys who were inside his room, snickering and trying their best not to laugh out loud.

"Shut up, you bastards," Mino told them. However, the trio froze, leaving Mino puzzled.

"He is so cute!" Jinwoo giggled.

"D-Did you h-hear h-him, hyung? Seungyoon asked. Now, Mino knew why they froze: he just talked again. And a talking dog was not a normal thing.

"Yes! The sound of his bark is so adorable, isn't it?" Jinwoo asked, still giggling.

Mino saw Seunghoon, signaling him to talk more to confirm if the oldest guy could hear him well. All of them were very anxious to know if Jinwoo could understand Mino.

"Hello, Jinwoo-hyung! Can you hear me? I turned into a puppy! My body is underneath my bed. Help me, hyung!" Mino whined but his Jinwoo-hyung just giggled harder.

"I think he likes me!" Jinwoo exclaimed. Mino sighed, concluding that Jinwoo didn't understand a word he just said.

"He loves you, hyung," Seunghoon said, emphasizing the word love.

"But how about Mino-yah? He's allergic to dogs. Can we really keep him with us?" Jinwoo asked Seungyoon worriedly.

"A lowchen is a hypoallergenic dog breed so Mino-hyung will be okay," Seungyoon told him.

"Speaking of Mino-yah, where is he?" Jinwoo asked, looking around as he sat on Mino's bed and put Mino the dog on his lap.

Mino exchanged glances with Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun.

"Well… Mino-yah went to… Yongin," Seunghoon lied, not looking directly at Jinwoo but at the dog on his lap.

"Oh. So he'll celebrate his birthday with his family then?" Jinwoo said as he Mino the dog's head.

"Yes, he is," Taehyun replied.

"You dare to lie on Jinwoo-hyung's face, huh?" Mino told the three, confident that Jinwoo wouldn't understand him. The trio just glared at him.

"You want to meet Mino-yah? Sorry, he's not here. He's allergic to dogs but I think he will like you," the pretty mat hyung told him, the dog on his lap.

"Jinwoo-hyung, can we name him?" Taehyun asked.

Mino glared at Taehyun. He knew that it was not a good idea. Of course, the innocent Jinwoo would never see it as he agreed.

"Mojiri," Taehyun told Jinwoo. The Busan boys agreed with the maknae.

"Aren’t you sort of naming him after Mino-yah?" Jinwoo asked them kindly.

"Kinda. Since Mino-hyung is a self-proclaimed dog, I think we should name a dog after him," Seungyoon supported Taehyun.

These bastards. Mino thought. He was surprised when Jinwoo carried him again and turned him to face the pretty vocalist.

"Mojiri, are you okay with that? Mojiri-ssi?" Jinwoo asked him cutely.

"Anything you name me, hyung," Mino answered, which was an equivalent of two barks in real life. Jinwoo smiled wider.

"He's Mojiri then!" Jinwoo giggled as he gave Mino's nose endless kisses. The rapper ignored the background comments such as "What a lucky dog!" "Save that poor puppy's soul." and a loud squeal courtesy of Seunghoon as Mino accepted his fate to become Jinwoo's puppy.

Yes, I'm indeed a lucky dog. Mino told himself, enjoying Jinwoo's kisses.

==========

Mino watched as his Jinwoo-hyung went back and forth from his room to Seunghoon's to collect Lee Hee's clothes that the choreographer might be keeping in his room.

"Hyung, Mojiri is a boy and a lowchen!" the rapper heard Seunghoon shout after Jinwoo complained that the dog clothes were too girly and small for his Mojiri.

Jinwoo came back to his room, pouting but smiled right away upon seeing Mojiri aka Mino in a dog form.

Mino just observed the pretty vocalist who took his phone out of his pocket. He took a photo of Mojiri while repeatedly praising how cute Mojiri is. Jinwoo lied down beside him and took a selca of them. Mino was stupid enough to smile, not sure if he was smiling as a dog.

"You're so cute!" Jinwoo kissed his nose again, which Mino was getting used to.

The mat hyung busied himself with his phone then said, "I'm sending this photo to Mino-yah."

"Mino-yah… I… got… a… puppy. His name is… Mojiri… " Jinwoo said while typing.

"! My phone!" Mino panicked but all Jinwoo could hear was his barks. Because of his barking, his owner looked at him.

"Why are you reacting whenever I say Mino-yah? You stay away from him, okay? Even if you're hypoallergenic, I can't risk Mino-yah's health," Jinwoo warned him.

The rapper stared at Jinwoo, touched by how concerned his hyung about him and his health.

"Is it really possible that you love me, too, Jinwoo-hyung?" Mino asked Jinwoo, still confident that the older guy couldn't understand a single word he was saying.

As expected, the pretty boy didn't understand him and just patted his head as he stared at his phone.

"Eh? Mino-yah's not replying. He didn't even read my message," Jinwoo pouted.

"Because I'm here, Jinwoo-hyung," Mino answered, which in reality was another set of barking.

Jinwoo smiled at him then got up.

"Now that I have a cute dog with a sensitive nose, I need to smell good all the time," the mat hyung told him then he grabbed the towel which was hanging in his closet.

"And I need to get you some food!" Jinwoo announced excitedly.

"Food? Are you going to feed me dog food, hyung?" Mino asked, or rather, barked.

Of course, Jinwoo didn't understand him and took it as something that he agreed with his Jinwoo-hyung's idea.

Jinwoo was about to leave him to take a shower when the pretty vocalist gave him one last look then shouted.

"Seunghoon-ah! Did you wash Mojiri? Did he already take a bath?" Jinwoo asked, shouting.

"No. Is he smelly?" Mino heard Seunghoon's answer.

Instead of answering Seunghoon, Jinwoo walked towards him then he carried him, with his dog face facing the pretty boy.

"Let's take a bath together," Jinwoo told him, smiling innocently.

Let's take a bath together… together… TOGETHER. was echoing inside Mino's head.

"My God. W-What?" Mino said, not sure if his barks were shaking, too as he said those words with a shaky voice.

"You like that, Mojiri?" the pretty vocalist laughed.

"I'm going to die! I'm going to die!" Mino chanted as Jinwoo held him tightly and went out of his room with him.

In the living room, he saw the maknae line composing some songs. Taehyun looked at them curiously.

"Where are you going, hyung?" the pretty maknae asked.

"We are going to take a shower," Jinwoo answered simply.

"We? You mean, you and your dog will take a shower? Together?" Taehyun asked Jinwoo again. The rapper saw how Seungyoon suddenly looked at them, ignoring what he was composing.

Jinwoo nodded.

"Seunghoon-hyung! Seunghoon-hyung! Come here! Quickly!" Seungyoon shouted.

The choreographer went out of his room and looked at their leader.

"What?" Seunghoon asked then he saw Mino the dog and greeted him.

"Hello, Song Mojiri!" the baby lion as he patted Mino's head.

"He's Kim Mojiri," Jinwoo told the younger guy as he slapped Seunghoon's hand. The choreographer cried "Ouch!" but didn't forget to smirk at Mino.

"Seunghoon-hyung, Mojiri is having his first bath," Taehyun told Seunghoon who was still standing beside Jinwoo and his puppy.

"Oh. I can help you with that, Jinwoo-hyung. It's kinda hard at first—"

"Stop destroying my dream bath with Jinwoo-hyung, Seunghoon-hyung!" Mino hissed at his hyung, who perfectly understood him.

"What?" Seunghoon asked him. It seemed like the older guy forgot that Mino was in a dog form.

"Wow! You've been with Lee Hee for so long, you are talking to dogs like they are normal people," Jinwoo beamed at Seunghoon. "And there's no need to help me but is it okay if we shower together? Like would Mojiri catch a cold?"

Mino watched how Seunghoon's jaw dropped, too stunned to react immediately.

"Shower? Together?" were the only words Seunghoon could say.

"Yeah. I remember you and Lee Hee took a bath together before. So I think we could do it, too," Jinwoo said.

It seemed like Seunghoon totally ignored Jinwoo's existence and processed on teasing him.

"You lucky dog!" Seunghoon told him. Jinwoo held Mino the dog tightly when the choreographer pushed their Jinwoo-hyung to the bathroom.

"Enjoy, Mojiri~" Seunghoon told him before shutting the door, leaving Jinwoo very confused.

"Aigoo. I hope they didn't scare you, Mojiri. They are weird but they are good. Especially Seunghoon-ah," Jinwoo said as he played the rapper's (dog) chin with his fingers.

Especially Seunghoon-ah. And now tell to my face that Jinwoo-hyung doesn't like Seunghoon-hyung. Mino sighed. Even in his dog form, he could still feel that pang in his heart, the feeling of a jealous guy… or a jealous dog.

"Be nice to Seunghoon-ah, okay?" Jinwoo told him.

"You don’t have to shove to my face that you like Seunghoon-hyung that much," Mino answered, which the older guy didn't comprehend.

"Good. Seunghoon-ah and I would be in-laws. I think you and Lee Hee will create good puppies!" Jinwoo giggled as he put him on the floor.

"What?! You want me to create bunch of puppies with a real dog?! What the is wrong with you, Kim Jinwoo?!" Mino protested, but as usual, it was endless barking in Jinwoo's reality.

"I hope the puppies you will make are hypoallergenic, too so I could give one to Mino-yah."

Hearing his name with Jinwoo's voice as random as that calmed down the poor rapper. He smiled, again not sure if his smile was obvious in his dog form and just decided to watch Jinwoo move around the bathroom…

…which he immediately regretted because when he looked at the pretty vocalist, he was removing his clothes one by one. The worst part was everything was in a slow motion for the formerly tan-skinned (formerly) guy.

Mino gulped when the only cloth that was left in Jinwoo's body was his briefs, which Jinwoo was beginning to take off as well. He knew it was wrong to look but the rapper fixed his gaze at Jinwoo, slowly revealing his body to him.

Appreciating every part of Jinwoo's milky white, porcelain-like unclothed body, Mino drowned himself at the perfect view he was seeing. He could die anytime now. He didn't mind not celebrating his 23rd birthday. He even doubted if he was still alive.

Mino almost lost it all when Jinwoo bent down in front of him to get his clothes. The heavenly view of Jinwoo's was driving Mino crazy. He wondered if dogs do have a because he clearly was having one at that moment.

And he was seeing doggy style in a brand new light now. In a very literal meaning of those words.

"Like what you're seeing, Mojiri?" he heard Jinwoo chuckle. He must be drooling right now, Mino thought.

"You don't have any idea," the handsome rapper replied weakly, which if translated to reality, he was just barking.

"You are so sweet, you ert dog," Jinwoo picked him up and went to the shower.

Mino was ready to lose his life for the view he would trade his soul for.

==========

If there were such a thing as dog-napping, Mino has been dog-napped by Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun. Technically, they didn't abduct him from his lovely "owner", Jinwoo, but the boys volunteered to dry him up while their mat hyung put some clothes. Gathered inside Taehyun's room, Mino was bombarded with questions while Seunghoon dried his dog body with a hair dryer.

"Are you okay?"

"What did you see?"

"Are you still alive?"

Mino felt he was being interrogated for a crime he didn’t commit. He was innocent. It wasn't his idea to take a shower together with Jinwoo. It was the mat hyung's idea, which was supported by these three idiots.

"I will only answer one question. No, this is just fragments of my poor lost soul you are talking to. Okay, I'll answer another question. I saw everything and , that's the best thing I've ever seen. And fine, I'll answer your question, too, Seunghoon-hyung. I am not okay," Mino told them.

"You didn't close your eyes?" Seungyoon said accusingly.

"Well… I tried… I just failed…" Mino avoided looking at the eyes of any of the "humans" around him.

"ert," the three accused him.

"I am not! Your brain will stop functioning well if you saw his body, his perfectly-toned abs, his tight thighs, his glorious —"

"! Stop you pig! Have some respect for our Jinwoo-hyung!"

"Song Minho! We don't need to know what your dirty brain thinks of Jinwoo-hyung's body!"

"I'm not interested with your dark plans about Jinwoo-hyung's body, Mino-hyung!"

Mino growled while the others went on, scolding him.

"Then stop asking me questions! And by the way, you three are hiding something from me. This is all your fault, right? There was something with that tteokbokki! What are you up to?" Mino started accusing them.

He may look like an idiot but Mino was not stupid. The three guys didn't panic like they should when the lowchen they were planning to give to Jinwoo started talking. Right now, they should be thinking of ways on how to return him to his normal body.

However, they were very calm. They shouldn't be calm, the rapper thought. Plus the fact that they didn't want to tell it to their Jinwoo-hyung was very suspicious.

"All we could say is tell us when you're ready to confess to Jinwoo-hyung and your soul will return to your body," Seungyoon told him.

"But I will never confess! Jinwoo-hyung likes Seunghoon-hyung so much that he asked me to be good to you, hyung," Mino scowled.

Seunghoon looked at him curiously. "Why did he say that?"

Before Mino could answer, they heard a knock and the door opened. Jinwoo smiled at them as he walked towards the gathering boys and a dog.

"I'm taking my baby back," the eldest guy said as he picked Mino the dog, who was on Taehyun's bed, beside Seunghoon.

"My baby~" Mino heard Seunghoon say again and the chuckling from the three boys was unbearable. It seemed like Jinwoo didn't notice them and just focused his attention on him, his Jinwoo-hyung's Mojiri.

"Anyway, Jinwoo-hyung. How much do you like me? It seemed like your dog is so jealous of me," Seunghoon asked casually.

"Really? I think he is jealous of Mino-yah. He always barks whenever I mention his name," Jinwoo commented.

"I am not jealous of myself," Mino said, which was a set of barks for the "human beings" inside the maknae's room.

"See?" Jinwoo grinned. "But I told him to be nice to you, Seunghoon-ah."

"Just to Seunghoon-hyung?" Seungyoon complained.

"That dog should be nice to me, too!" Taehyun protested.

Mino shook his head over the childishness of the maknae line, as though he didn't know that they just want to bully him, the poor dog Mojiri.

"You don't have dogs. I want to create a lowchen and chihuahua breed. Seunghoonie and I could sell them, we might start a pet shop. And the reason I'm asking Mojiri to be good to Seunghoonie is because he might want my Mojiri for Lee Hee," Jinwoo explained.

Mino wanted to facepalm upon seeing the amused faces of the three before they started to laugh really hard.

"Hyung, you want Lee Hee and Mojiri to, you know?" Seungyoon asked, holding his stomach.

Mino watched his owner nod cutely before looking curiously at the dying-for-laughing-so-hard trio.

"What is this joke that I don't get now?" Jinwoo pouted. Mino felt bad for the older guy so he snuggled closer to Jinwoo. The mat hyung seemed to notice it and hugged him.

"We'll create our own jokes, Mojiri. Don't worry," Jinwoo whispered to him before he walked out of the room, leaving Seunghoon who was rolling on the bed, Taehyun kneeling on the floor, and Seungyoon tapping Seunghoon's knee as they couldn't stop laughing.

==========

Mino couldn't sleep. Not because he was hungry. Jinwoo shared his food to him, to the dismay of the other members because they were planning to make him eat their leftovers.

A part could be blamed for his soul being trapped inside a puppy's body. However, the main reason why sleep wasn't visiting him yet was the guy sleeping soundly beside him. Mino has been staring at the sleeping Jinwoo, studying and memorizing every part of his face. Loving every part of his beautiful face more than ever.

He has been sharing a room with Jinwoo in almost all of their tours abroad but they have separate beds. That one time they shared a bed in Japan, the rapper turned his back on the older guy, fearing that he would just stare at him, the exact thing he was doing right now.

Song Minho, you need to sleep. Stop being a freak.

Mino closed his eyes but he opened it again when he thought he heard someone calling him.

"Mino-yah."

The good-looking guy looked at the sleeping beautiful guy in front of him.

Did he just call me? Is he awake?

Mino looked at Jinwoo closely, moving his cute paw, and patted his face gently. The sleeping guy didn't move. Shrugging off the thought that Jinwoo called him, Mino tried to sleep again.

"Mino-yah."

Mino opened his eyes again. He called me. Not closing his eyes, he waited while looking at Jinwoo.

"Mino-yah," Jinwoo said in his sleep. Mino gasped as he even saw the pretty vocalist smile.

"You believe me now, hyung?" A voice suddenly spoke.

Mino turned around and saw a grinning Seungyoon, sitting on his bed.

"That's what I call the Mino-yah snore," the leader stood up, going to the light switch. He turned off the dim lights and went back to his bed.

"Good night, Mojiri. Sleep well," Seungyoon said, obviously teasing him.

Mino didn't reply. Instead, he nuzzled closer to Jinwoo. The latter stirred and looked at him sleepily.

"I love you, M— Ah, Mojiri, it's you. I love you, too," Jinwoo said as he held Mino aka Mojiri the dog closer.

Was he about to say 'I love you, Mino'? The rapper thought.

Ignoring the fake coughs Seungyoon was producing, Mino let himself being around Jinwoo's warm body.

"I love you, Jinwoo-hyung," he said, not caring if his words that were turned to barks in reality that would wake up Jinwoo.

==========

Mino followed his owner as Jinwoo seemed to wake up at the wrong side of his bed. He was all source of sunshine when he woke up a while ago. He even kissed Mino's dog nose. Then all of a sudden, he was acting so cold towards him.

Jinwoo just said a quiet "Good morning" to the boys in the living room. The three guys looked at each other, as confused as Mino. Seunghoon mouthed "What happened?" to him but Mino just shook his head. Still confused, Mino followed Jinwoo to the kitchen. The pretty vocalist might have noticed it so he stopped.

"Stop following me, Mojiri. I'm giving you back to them," Jinwoo told him, his eyes were screaming hurt.

"Huh? What did I do, Jinwoo-hyung?" Mino asked.

"Don't bark at me cutely like that. I don't buy it," Jinwoo pouted.

The other members might have heard Jinwoo so Mino was surprised when Seungyoon carried him out of the kitchen.

"What did you do, Mino-hyung?" Taehyun whispered.

"I don't know. He was really bubbly when he woke up. But he frowned after checking his phone but he smiled at me again after that. He even kissed my nose," Mino cried.

"Did Mino-yah contact you? He didn't read my messages," Jinwoo shouted from the kitchen.

"He didn't!" Seunghoon answered back then he turned to Mino and said, "Well, that is one reason why he is sulking."

They all kept quiet when Jinwoo joined them. Taehyun gave Mino the dog to him. He pouted but still held him.

"Mojiri is not a sweet dog," Jinwoo complained as he put Mino on his lap, took a bread, tore it then gave a small part to Mojiri.

"What did I do?" Mino asked confusingly as he accepted the food from his owner. He gulped when Jinwoo glared at him.

"This dog. You only love me when I'm giving you food. Unlike Lee Hee, when I greet her good morning and kiss her nose, she my cheek. Mojiri didn't me when I greeted him a while ago," the pretty mat hyung pouted harder.

Taehyun almost choked while Seunghoon and Seungyoon laughed out loud. Mino was dumbfounded that he stopped chewing his food.

"So you're all sulky because Mojiri didn't your face?" Seungyoon asked amusingly.

"I'm his owner! He should give some affection!" Jinwoo continued to complain.

Mino raised his head to look at Jinwoo. It never occurred in his mind to Jinwoo's face, like a normal dog would do.

"Yah, Mojiri! Your owner wants a ," Seunghoon said, not even concealing the dirty joke he was aiming for the rapper.

He didn't know if the three could see the redness of his face but Mino felt his face was burning.

Jinwoo tore his bread again and gave it to him. Mino took the opportunity to do his owner's wish. Before accepting the food, Mino the dog Jinwoo's hand. He gulped every time his dog tongue touched the soft skin of the eldest. He wanted to do that with Jinwoo with his true tongue.

Jinwoo suddenly looked at him then smiled widely. "Mojiri~" he cried cutely. Meanwhile, Mino wanted to take a photo of the other three. Their faces painted the words ewwww and gross and every word synonymous with those.

==========

Jinwoo decided to just stay inside his and Seungyoon's room for that day but Mino didn't find it boring. Sitting on Jinwoo's bed, he just observed the guy who stole his heart who happened to be sitting on the same bed as well. However, Mino was curious as to what the mat hyung was searching on his laptop. He was sure that Jinwoo wasn't watching a drama but his seriousness made Mino very curious. He tried to peek on the older guy's laptop and all he saw was some art supplies used for oil canvas painting. The rapper looked around the room but he didn't see any hints of Jinwoo painting.

Or is he keeping it a secret?

"Argh!" Jinwoo suddenly shouted, startling Mino.

"!" Mino yelped. His yelp, which Jinwoo heard as a bark, got the pretty vocalist's attention.

"I'm sorry, Mojiri. Did I scare you?" Jinwoo asked him sweetly. He had melted for countless times since he became Jinwoo's puppy and all the melting was worth it.

The pretty guy set his laptop aside then grabbed him and put him on his lap.

"I can't find the right gift for Mino-yah. And it’s already his birthday tomorrow," Jinwoo told him as he sighed.

If his dog form could smile from ear-to-ear, Mino was doing it.

So it explains why he was searching for oil canvas supplies.

"If I could only confess," Jinwoo mumbled but maybe it has something to do with dogs' sharp sense of hearing, Mino heard him loud and clear.

"Jinwoo-hyung?" Mino said (it was a soft dog groan for Jinwoo.)

The mat hyung laughed. "You're really jealous of Mino-yah! I think you should be because he's occupying a big space in my heart. But if he rejects me, I will give you my whole heart, Mojiri," then he sighed.

Mino just stared at Jinwoo. His tiny body froze. He wanted to say something but he couldn't speak. The rapper couldn't think well.

"I'm doomed, Mojiri. Why did I even fall in love with a person as charming and charismatic as Mino-yah? As if he is into guys. He is a very friendly person, Mojiri. And all of his guy friends are living like a real guy should live. He is walking the straight path. He will be a disgrace to his circle of friends if he starts liking boys… started liking me," Jinwoo sighed deeply.

Then he continued, "No matter how many times Seunghoonie tells me that Mino-yah sees me more than a friend, I will not believe that. Seunghoonie is just taking his revenge for all the bullying I'm doing to him. Seungyoonie and even Taehyunie support Seunghoonie's nonsense theory. I just hope they'll stop making my heart hope for the impossible."

Mino thought he heard Jinwoo sob but when his tears began to fall, Mino felt helpless.

He wanted to comfort Jinwoo. He wanted to tell him that they were telling the truth. That Mino feels exactly the same way for him. He wanted to hug him and maybe give him a kiss, just to assure his Jinwoo-hyung that he has his heart for the longest time. Right then, Mino wanted to confess.

"Confess? Confess. ! Confess!" Mino exclaimed.

He jumped off of Jinwoo's lap and bed and went to the door.

"Mojiri?" a startled Jinwoo called him.

Luckily, the door was slightly open and Mino's small paw was able to open it.

"Mojiri! Where are you going? Are you bored? Okay, play with your other uncles while I search for these oil canvas supplies," Jinwoo said before Mino went out of the room.

"Hey! I will confess! Get out of your rooms, you punks!" Mino started yelling in the living room. Jinwoo must be thinking why his Mojiri was barking so much but his situation was an emergency.

He didn't have to wait for another minute as Seunghoon's door opened. Taehyun went out of the room then he carried Mino and went back to the room again.

Inside Seunghoon's room, Mino saw himself, eating some what he thought were real dog food.

"What the ?! Are you crazy? Do you know what will happen to my stomach if I eat something like that?" Mino started wiggling his body, even threatening to bite Taehyun.

"Bite me or I'll throw your body to Han River," the maknae threatened him as he sat on a chair and put him on his lap.

"This is not dog food. This is what we ate for lunch. We just mixed it with our leftovers," Seunghoon explained while feeding Mino the human on his bed.

"You're feeding me leftovers?" Mino gasped in disbelief.

"You eat leftovers, hyung even before you exchanged souls with Jinwoo-hyung's puppy. If you're really worried about your body, then just confess. By the way, are you serious a while ago, hyung?" Seungyoon, who was sitting on the floor and holding a spoon, asked.

Mino stopped wiggling and looked at the other members before he said, "Yes."

"The bottle, Seunghoon-hyung!" Seungyoon said. The choreographer reached out to his bedside drawer.

"Here," Seunghoon gave the bottle to Taehyun. Mino looked at the bottle and saw some yellow-ish powder inside it.

"What should I do with that?" Mino asked the maknae. However, Taehyun ignored him.

"Seunghoon-hyung, please give me the plate," he asked the eldest in the room.

As Seunghoon gave the plate to Taehyun, the pretty maknae poured the powder on the food.

"Oh. I love your idea, Taehyunie," Seunghoon praised him as Taehyun mixed the food with a spoon that Seungyoon was holding a while ago.

After mixing, Taehyun shoved the plate to Mino.

"Eat, Mino-hyung," the maknae said.

Mino glared at Taehyun. "No way! I will not eat that!"

"Do you want to go back to your body, Mino-hyung?" Seungyoon asked him.

"Yes but—"

"Then eat," the leader insisted as he stood up and put a little amount of food on the spoon and fed it to Mino.

Upon tasting the food, Mino though it wasn't that bad at all. He continued eating until he felt something again in his body. Same as before, he felt like his soul was leaving his body. And this time, Mino knew, it was something literal.

He closed his eyes and fainted.

==========

Opening his eyes and seeing three pairs of eyes, curiously looking at him made Mino smirk inside.

"Arf!" he barked. He almost laughed out loud when he saw Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun panic.

The three members started talking to the dog whose eyes were still closed.

"Mino-hyung?"

"Song Minho!"

"Yah, Mino-yah!"

Mojiri opened his eyes. Then he barked. That was the time Mino laughed out loud, earning him a death glare from Taehyun and two hard hits on his head, each was from the Busan boys.

"So what is your plan now?" his leader asked him.

"I want to take a bath," Mino said as he smelled his armpit.

Mino suddenly noticed some evil aura surrounding the trio.

"You want us to call Jinwoo-hyung so you could so shower together again?" Seunghoon .

Blushing, Mino grabbed a pillow and hit his hyung so hard.

"But he shouldn't see you. He thought you are in Yongin now," Seungyoon said.

"Well, it seemed like Jinwoo-hyung is planning to buy me a birthday gift. Some supplies I can use for my oil canvas painting. Maybe Taehyunie can accompany him while we plan about my confession?" Mino suggested.

The other Winner members seemed to like his idea and agreed. They also agreed that Taehyun and Jinwoo shouldn't be seen outside so they contacted their managers to help them get out of their dorm, without being noticed.

==========

Mino was able to take a shower (after loads of teasing about him, wanting to shower with Jinwoo, courtesy of the double Seungs.) and was really relaxed when he lied down on his bed. A few minutes later, Seunghoon barged inside his room and threw something on his bed.

"Your girlfriend is angry because you're not replying. I was so close to asking for your password and block Jinwoo-hyung on your LINE account," Seunghoon said before he left the rapper's room, without waiting for his answer.

Mino opened his LINE app and saw 88 messages from Jinwoo. The messages were from I got a puppy, Mino-yah to They named it Mojiri. I hope you don't mind. I think it's a cute name though. to Are you busy? to Are you mad at me? ㅠㅠ

The rapper decided to finish the agony of his hyung and replied a simple "Hyung~"

He didn't have to wait for a minute because Jinwoo replied with "Mino-yah~! ㅠㅠ"

Mino asked Jinwoo what he was doing and if he was in the dorm. However, Jinwoo just read his message and didn't reply. The rapper knew Jinwoo was panicking that moment because he was buying his gift for Mino.

Not receiving any reply, Mino joined Seunghoon and Seungyoon in the living room, playing with the real Mojiri.

"How did you do that?" Mino asked them as he sat across Seungyoon and beside Seunghoon.

"Did what?" Seungyoon looked at him curiously.

"Put my soul into a dog's body and vice versa?" Mino questioned.

"The powder. We already sorted for some magical help so either one of you could confess," Seunghoon replied, doing air quotes when he said magical.

"And it worked," the leader praised.

Mino nodded. Seunghoon told them how he learned about the fortuneteller and how the Busan boys and the maknae went to the woman to ask for her help.

Meanwhile, Mino noticed that Jinwoo's puppy was very clingy to him. Ever since he went in the living room, he didn't have to get Mojiri from Seungyoon and the puppy just walked towards him and rested on his lap.

They were still discussing how the rapper should confess to Jinwoo when Seungyoon suddenly asked him.

"What happened that you decided to confess? Was it the Mino-yah snore?" Mino was about to answer when the dorm door opened, revealing their maknae and their fake maknae.

"Mojiri, where are you? Did you miss me?" Jinwoo shouted from the door as he removed his shoes.

"I miss you, too, hyung!" Mino replied as the Busan boys cringed.

Mino watched Jinwoo as the eldest made his way to the living room quickly. He also saw how Jinwoo left his gift in the doorstep and signaled the maknae discreetly to keep it.

"Mino-yah! Why are you here? I thought you are in Yongin. Why didn't you reply to my messages? Did you see the photo I sent you? Did you meet my Mojiri… oh, I guess you have!" Jinwoo exclaimed excitedly as he saw his puppy, sitting soundly on Mino's lap.

"Is he not causing you any allergic reaction? Come here, Mojiri," Jinwoo sat down in front of him and took the dog to kiss its nose.

Mojiri barked and started Jinwoo's nose and right cheek, leaving Jinwoo on a giggling fit.

I should have done that.

"You're thinking that you should have done that but I'm glad you didn't because we're here to judge you," Seunghoon whispered to him.

"Jinwoo-hyung," Taehyun called their eldest.

"Oh, yes. We'll talk later," Jinwoo beamed at him and with his puppy, he and Taehyun retreated to the maknae's room.

==========

It was almost midnight, five minutes before his birthday, just few minutes away before he pours out all his feelings for his Jinwoo-hyung.

He rolled on his bed then sighed deeply, almost shouting. Tomorrow, or later to be exact, it was either he would celebrate his birthday with Jinwoo as his boyfriend or would turn 23: single, and probably very awkward around Jinwoo.

He was rushing, Mino thought. He may have known now his Jinwoo-hyung's feelings for him but he wasn't sure if Jinwoo would want them to be together like boyfriends. Was Jinwoo ready? Does Jinwoo think Mino's ready? He should have considered those things first. But Jinwoo's tears a while ago made Mino's heart break and he didn't want the mat hyung to cry again because he was a coward, afraid to confess.

To calm him down, he sat down, focused his attention on his sketchpad, and drew his favorite subject: Kim Jinwoo. Mino didn't notice it was already midnight and realized it was already his birthday when four boys entered his room, singing happy birthday. He closed his sketchpad and set it aside on his bed.

Seungyoon held a cake, followed by Seunghoon, Taehyun, and Jinwoo.

"Thank you, guys!" Mino said after blowing the candle. "Now, present time!" he added excitedly.

"I think we gave you the present you want," the leader complained.

Seunghoon nodded and added, "We helped you reach paradise, Song Minho." Then a loud laughter filled the room, courtesy of Taehyun.

"Huh? What did you buy for Mino-yah?" a very clueless Jinwoo asked.

"Hyung, we helped him to get the present he really wanted. I hope you do the same thing," Taehyun patted the mat hyung's left shoulder.

"We have some food in the kitchen. We'll get the other dishes ready," Seunghoon said as he headed to Mino's door.

"Stay here, Jinwoo-hyung and give your gift to Mino-hyung," the maknae told Jinwoo as he left the room as well.

"I'm bringing the cake. Don't it up," Seungyoon said before leaving and closing Mino's door. The leader's last sentence was very random but Mino knew it was for him.

"Now I feel bad about my gift," Jinwoo pouted as he handed Mino his gift.

Mino opened his gift and smiled from ear-to-ear because Jinwoo just gave him all the supplies he needed for his oil canvas painting, including a 16x24" canvas. And the materials he bought were expensive and of good quality.

"Thank you, hyung. I love it," Mino said.

"You're just telling that to me to make me feel good. This is nothing compared to whatever they gave you," Jinwoo continued to pout.

"No. This is the best gift. I want to draw someone in particular," Mino looked at Jinwoo as the latter looked back at him curiously.

Jinwoo sat down beside him. "Who?"

Mino stopped himself from pinching the older guy's cheek. He was very cute and gullible.

"Someone I really love," Mino said as he grabbed his sketchpad. He looked at Jinwoo's reaction and was not disappointed when he saw a hint of jealousy and hurt on the beautiful face of the mat hyung.

Mino opened his sketchpad and turned it to a blank page. The talented rapper lifted his pencil and held it near Jinwoo's face, as though he was measuring his face.

"What are you doing?" Jinwoo asked, looking very puzzled.

"Before I do my painting on the canvas, I need to do a sketch first," Mino replied then went on to sketching the confused Jinwoo.

"So you'll paint my face on your canvas but you said a while ago you're planning to draw someone you really… love…" Mino tried to hide his grin when the word love was just uttered in a whisper, finally, Jinwoo realizing what he wanted to tell him.

"Mino-yah?" Jinwoo called him.

"Hmmm?" Mino pretended to be busy sketching Jinwoo. He was really doing a sketch but he left out the details first.

"Why?"

Mino already knew what that single word was asking. Stopping what he was doing, Mino looked at Jinwoo, into his eyes and simply said.

"Because I love you."

Mino took note of Jinwoo's surprised look and added it on his Jinwoo-faces-that-I-will-draw list.

"But—" Mino used his pencil to stop his hyung from talking as he put it on the older guy's lips.

"If you're thinking that my family and friends won't accept you or me or us, please stop. They already know what I feel for you and as much as it was driving me crazy, it was driving them crazy, too because they wanted me to confess to you since forever. I was just afraid that you might reject me, like what I'm feeling right now since you answered me with a but and not with a yes," Mino explained. His heart was pounding so hard that he thought it would either explode or leave his chest.

Jinwoo still didn't answer him and just looked at him. He put down his pencil and just sat properly, looking at Jinwoo as well. Just as when Mino was losing hope, the pretty vocalist suddenly ruffled his own hair and looked at him like some model, ready to be photographed. The same pose he gave him when he was taking polaroid photos of him during the filming of their Welcoming DVD.

"Jinwoo-hyung?" he asked the older guy when Jinwoo stopped moving.

"If my boyfriend is going to draw me, I should look good and I shouldn't be moving, right?" Jinwoo smiled, one of the sweetest smiles the mat hyung has given him.

The words my boyfriend were the only words Mino heard and everything went blank.

"Y-Your boyfriend?" Mino repeated. Jinwoo nodded.

Mino felt his tears were building up in his eyes. "Did you know that you just gave me the best birthday gift?"

Jinwoo laughed then stood up in front of him. "No because you haven't received your real gift from me."

Mino knew he was in heaven when Jinwoo bent down and held his face with his right hand then gave him a soft, chaste kiss. Mino kissed him back, turning his dream to feel Jinwoo's lips against his into reality. Their first kiss that sealed the start of the story that only the two of them could write.

Jinwoo broke their kiss. Still blushing hard, Jinwoo smiled at him as he whispered, "Happy birthday, Mino-yah. I love you."

"I will make sure I will draw every detail of your beautiful face perfectly, hyung. And I love you, too," Mino promised.

"You should," the pretty vocalist's smile became brighter.

"But can I draw you wearing nothing but just Mojiri covering—"

Before Mino could finish his sentence, he felt his sketchpad on his head as Jinwoo hit him hard with it.

"Don't drag my innocent sweet puppy on your erted thoughts, Song Minho!" Jinwoo glared at him.

You don’t know how much your innocent sweet puppy is involved in it, Jinwoo-hyung.

Mino stood up and hugged Jinwoo.

"Best birthday ever. Thank you," Mino said as Jinwoo hugged him back.

Mino turned 23, y, no longer free and single but the happiest 23-year-old in the world.

xxx