Minho

7 Minutes in Heaven :)

The bag sits infront of you. It's my turn already? You put your hand inside and pull out the first thing your fingers touch. It jungles and when you see it you're surprised. Keys? What a wierd thing to put in... You get up and walk to the closet. When you walk in the hall light shines into the room and you notice someone is already there. 

"Hi, I'---" A hand covers your mouth, keeping you from finishng your senince. "Shhh. I alerady know your name." His deep voice is near your ear. Your heart skips a beat at the sound of it. He takes his hand off of your mouth and moves his lips from your ear to infront of your face. His breath smells of mint. His fingure lightly traces the outline of your lips. He puts his hand on the small of your back and pulls you closer to him. His warmth reaches you and you can tell there are only centimeters of air left between you. 
Then he crashes his lips onto yours. Your first intention is to pull back, but he's already layed a hand behind your neck pusing you towards him. You kiss him back on his warm smooth lips. They fit perfectly together and soon your kiss is more passionate and rough than befor. 
He pushes you against the wall and lets his hand travel around your waist. Yours are locked around his neck, going thew his hair, making them messy. 
You gasp for air and he lets his toung meet yours. if you could you would never want to stop. 

"Woa, guys! Stop it already!! It's been ten minutes!!" You both abruptly stop your kiss and look at the door. You're best frind is standing there looking at you with a grin on her face. Because there was light you're able to see with whom you had just made out with. 
I can't beieve it.... You are surprised to see Minho infront of you. You had had a crush on him since a while and were never ble to get his atention. At least you thought so. "You...." He turns his head back to you "Yes. Me." He grinns. 
"You know my name?" "Yup." ~awkward sinlence~ "..and... and you don't mind kissing me?" You ask. "I wouldn't say that that was kissing, but no. And why should I mind if I like you?" he likes me... HE likes ME?? 
With out thikning, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. He smiles and kisses you back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He saks between kisses. Not letting go and not letting your lips part you nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! next one done!! Hope you liked it! 

-PandaBoo