final

The Abandoned Kitten

"Hey, there, Myungsoo"

"Yeah, come in" Myungsoo greeted Woohyun lazily, didn't expect him to appear at his (and Sungyeol's) apartment doorstep at all. Sunggyu told him yesterday that this greasy tree is supposed to have an appointment at his Hyung's dorm, but yeah, plan changes. He silently wondered what kind of appointment was that, inside a cramped dorm room? Nah, whatever.

"Where's my lovely Yeollie?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"He is lovely. Yes. But not yours" he said, annoyed. He got a little bit grumpy today since Sungyeol ditched him for some stupid videos on YouTube. Woohyun laughed and patted his back. "Okay, okay, handsome face. No need to be jealous" Myungsoo shrugged him off.

"Where is he? I'm serious" Woohyun asked. "We need to practice our speech for the upcoming Summer Festival" 

This time Myungsoo laughed without a single hint of humor. Woohyun stared at him weirdly.

"Are you kidding me? A goddamn speech? Pft as if" Sungyeol and speech is like south and north pole. They don't click, they don't match. Beyond impossible. He imagined Sungyeol dressed in formal attire, hair smelled like pomade. Sure maybe he would look so hot, but still, his cracked voice could never suit the speech at all.

"Well, what's wrong with that?" Myungsoo was about to answer him but a loud sound of laughter suddenly filled the entire house. He sighed, hoping that at least Woohyun could become his alliance this time only, going against Sungyeol and his madness. 

"Nah, that.....is your trouble"

"What the hell is he doing? Why is he laughing hysterically like that?" 

"He is hopeless. He is 18 but he laughed his off over some fart jokes"

"Seriously?" Woohyun speed-walked toward Sungyeol's room, Myungsoo followed behind him, and found his tall friend on the bed, with headphone on head. His eyes watery and face flushed from laughing too much (and Myungsoo thought he looked damn cute). Sungyeol catched the two figures and paused the video on his laptop. Gummy smile still fresh on his face.

"Oh, hey!"

"Yeol, this is not a time to fool around and laugh over some elementary-school jokes!" Myungsoo nodded sympathetically, he had had enough of Sungyeol's current obsession in YouTube videos. "Fart jokes is not a joke anymore, it's so old! I thought we already discussed it"

Discuss what?! Myungsoo frowned. What's this thing about Sungyeol that he didn't know?! And it involved Nam Woohyun? His rival slash his enemy slash his f....friend? (okay in his mind he even stuttered saying the last word)

"Hyung! It's different! It's Ryan Higa's!" Myungsoo snorted. Ryan Higa? Nuguseyo, man! Like Myungsoo’s existence is not enough to keep him entertained. (well maybe not) But Woohyun, instead of scolding him for fooling around too much, did the whole opposite.

"The Hyung that makes funny videos? Really?"

"Yeah. That Hyung!"

"Oh, I'm in!" 

That Hyung, my ! Myungsoo cursed silently. He saw Woohyun joined Sungyeol on the bed, sitting closely next to each other. They had this stupid grins on their face as Sungyeol took off the headphone jack and replayed the fart jokes video he watched earlier. Myungsoo wanted to scream because guess what, he is the only normal person in the house. 

He didn't move an inch as his eyes fixated on the two figures in front of him. He had this cold expression on his face. The 'thanks for abandoning me, guys. you' face. Jealousy and hatred mixed into one. He swore to God that this is the last time Woohyun can get all of Sungyeol's attention. 

Woohyun is so not going near his property anymore.

Never.