Instagram

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VIII: Instagram

 

 

It has been a week since Krystal re-created her Instagram. There’s so many fans welcome her back but some of them start to speculating that there is something going on between her and Kai since the latter just created an account too a week before her. The only reason she re-created her account is just to interact with fans also with her sister. But, she doesn’t know why though but this whole Instagram thing getting more interesting because of this so-called-delusional people who ship her with Kai.

She lays her head on his lap as she plays with her phone. She’s giggling and laughing at the comment she receives on the photos she posts.

“Why are you so happy looking at them, Soojung?” He shakes his head and chuckles seeing his girlfriend being so hyper these past few days.

“I don’t know. Look at them. It’s really interesting to see them who ship us, just as if they know what really is going.” She chuckles and looks up at him who is also chuckling. “Let me give them a hint of what exactly happens with us then.” She sticks her tongue out as she posts photo of her which is taken at Pink Tape era where she and him have a lot of photo-shoot together.

He pinches her nose. “Don’t cry when you receive bad comments later, Jung Soojung. You know our fans are smart to find this kind of thing.

She playfully winks at him and get up to kiss his cheek. “I know you will always be there to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter