Connected

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter III: Connected

 

 

 

It’s been three weeks since she left Korea. Being home is always great. There is no camera – well there is fans keep following her though – but it feels a lot better than being in Korea. Here, she feels a lot like herself. She shouldn’t wear pricey clothes designed by famous designer, just a button up shirt and jeans with sneakers are enough for her. There is no one who will judge her when she walks around the city or buying hamburger on the street. Here in California, there is no f(x) Krystal. There’s only Jung Soojung; a normal 21 years-old girl.

She enters a little shop at the end of the street selling some hand-made accessories. Looking around, she spots a phone strap shaped like a cute crocodile. She picks it up and she lets out a soft chuckle. That strap kinda remind her to her boyfriend because she knows that her boyfriend like that cute crocodile from Pororo, Kkrong.

Her phone rings when she’s just about to pay for her strap. It’s him. She picks her phone and buys her strap before walks out of the shop. “Hey.”

“I miss you..”  That’s the first thing she hears from him. He has been busy these past few months for his concerts. She knows how tiring it will be for spending almost the whole time on the plane plus he had to give his best on 3 hours long concert. Luckily, his concert ends a week ago and now he has a lot of time for resting.

“I miss you too, Jongin.” She looks at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter