Back For You

◯ A DarkMoon Graphic Portfolio ◯
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blend

 

Review

Thundersnow Graphics and Graphic Reviews

First Impression [7/10] :: I already know that you are knew to designing, so I can't judge to hard. To be honest, this is how I was like when I first designed.
Mood/Genre [9.8/10] :: You got the mood correctly. The red and black make it satisfying within the genres you chose. Just fulfill it to the best, though.
Pictures [7/10] :: Your picture choice is good, but I wouldn't call it my favorite. I like how you generally knew that Sehun would be looking at Luhan. You have a good idea of what you want, but the troubles are having to do what you can to get a good result. When I choose pictures, I want to think outside of the box and not be too safe. I don't choose pictures that other people generally use. So, a way to make yourself better is stepping outside of the box.
Coloring [5/10] :: Try researching about coloring because it is super important. With the face, try not to make them super yellow because it will ruin the coloring. Don't make your graphic so dark because it also ruins it. Use brightness, curves, or exposure.
Placement [8.8/10] :: I like the placement of the characters, but I honestly do not agree with the rose and the text placements. Although, I do not have a huge problem with the rose. Alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter