Mine! Not Yours

Drifted to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey, I’m tired!” he wailed, tugging on Kris’ arm.

 

The other just rolled his eyes at him, and refused to stop walking.

 

They were now climbing up a mountain, the trees providing shelter from the sun’s rays.

 

There was a slight breeze, helping to cool down their sweating bodies.

 

They’ve been walking for almost two hours now, and Chanyeol feels his legs almost giving up on him.

 

His breathing was labored, and honestly, he just wanted to plop down on the ground and whine.

 

He felt they were just walking aimlessly, the destination nonexistent.

 

“I’m tired,” he repeated, “Are you not? Tired?” he asked, his brows knitted slightly, “Do you really know where we’re heading? Are we lost?” he continued, feet stomping on the ground as he trudged behind Kris.

 

Kris clenched his jaw while releasing a frustrated sigh, but he kept on walking.

 

“Kkkkkkkrrrrrreeeeeaaaasssseee~” he groaned, now grasping Kris’ hand, willing him to stop.

 

He heard the man heave a sigh before turning on his heels to look at him, “Chanyeol.”

 

“Yes…?” the other sheepishly smiled at him, hands clasped tightly behind his back as he slightly rocked back on his heels.

 

Kris gave him a loop-sided grin, the smile never reaching his eyes, “Come here,” he stated, motioning him to step closer to him, “Do you remember,” he brushed a stray strand away from Chanyeol’s sweaty brow, “what I said about,” he leaned closer, lips almost brushing the shell of the latter’s ear, “your whining?”

 

Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically, “Yes! Of course! You said-” his eyes widened suddenly, “Wait-” he looked around, and to his horror, they were trekking dangerously close to a cliff.

 

He visibly gulped before glancing back at Kris as he took a step back, “No way. You wouldn’t!!!”

 

“Try me.” Kris taunted, taking a step closer, head tilted to the side in challenge.

 

The other stuttered, eyes darting back and forth from Kris to the cliff, “Nah-ah! You wouldn’t!” he hesitated, “Ahm.. w-would you?”

 

The man smirked, “What, are you doubting my word?”

 

Kris stepped forward, and Chanyeol took two steps back.

 

The latter let out a nervous laugh, “Y-you-you wouldn’t!” Kris stepped closer, “Y-you can’t!”

 

The other laughed, the smirk still on his lips, “And why can’t I?”

 

“B-because! B-because..ah..” Chanyeol raked his brain to come up with anything, and his eyes lit up seconds later, a smug smile plastered on his lips as he looked at Kris and said, “Because you like me!”

 

He ended that with a huff, hands on his hips as he haughtily tilted his head back.

 

Kris snorted, “What? Did I hear that right? I?” he pointed to himself, “like you?” he then pointed to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol grinned, “Yup! See? You said it yourself!” he clapped, “Drop the questioning tone, and admit it!”

 

The man blinked, too stunned with other’s boldness and all he could utter was a “Wow.”

 

“Heh, what? Too overwhelmed with your feelings right now?”

 

Kris quirked him a brow, “No. And there’s no ‘feelings’.” He quoted that with his fingers, “Its just-”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes to the side, “Liar.”

 

“Shameless,” Kris retorted.

 

“Am not.” He scrunched up his nose, mouth in a tight line.

 

“Are too.” Kris flicked at his forehead.

 

“Awww!” Chanyeol rubbed at the throbbing spot, “Am not!”

 

The other snickered, “Stubborn.”

 

Chanyeol glared at him, “Not!”

 

“Assuming,” Kris smirked when he saw the scandalized look of the other, mouth gaping at him.

 

“What!? You kissed me! That must mean you like me!!” the other huffed, poking at Kris’ chest, eyes indignant.

 

Kris swatted his hand away, then crossed his arms at his chest, “So? You kissed me first.”

 

“W-wha- I-I didn’t! And no way! Wha-” he pouted, face now turning red, “Hmmph!”

 

The other snorted, “Well, you kinda kiss me, if we could call that a kiss.”

 

Chanyeol’s face turned bright red in embarrassment, “You-! Urgghhh!!!”

 

“Anyway-” Kris turned around and started walking again.

 

“Ya-yah!! Don’t leave me! This-haish!” he hurried after Kris, hand darting out and latching on Kris’ arm.

 

“Tsk, don’t cling onto me!” the other tried to brush his hand off, but Chanyeol refused to budge.

 

He pouted, letting out a stubborn “No.”

 

Letting out a heavy sigh, Kris relents with Chanyeol beaming at him, “Heh, you like me.”

 

“NO.WAY.PRINCESS.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Carry me~” Chanyeol whined as he tugged on Kris’ arm, “I’m tired~ I’m thirsty~ I’m hungry~ I want to sleep~ My legs are trembling!~ I want you to carry me~” he wailed and wailed, tone in a demanding but pleading manner.

 

They’ve reached the top of the mountain now, and were steadily following a beat up path towards who-knows-where, and Chanyeol was getting cranky by the minute.

 

But Kris was on his edge already, the man-no- the kid- oh, wait- the baby! - was driving him insane!

 

Chanyeol tugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter