Do you really care, hyung?

I Will Be Strong

"Thanks hyung, but I pass. I already had something to eat." Jinyoung gave Jaebum back the dish with kimpab.

"What did you eat?"

 "R-ramyeon." Liar.

"But Jinyoungie, you love kimbap."

"Y-yes, but I've already eaten. Sorry."

Jinyoung just sat on the table and watched s enjoy the food. He could feel a pair of eyes looking at him but he avoided eye contact. He knew he couldn't take his hyung's judging eyes. The members were chatting and enjoying the food. After around 15 minutes they finished the food and were ready to set turns for the shower.

"Hyung?" Bambam was calling Jinyoung, but there was no answer.

"Jaebum-hyung, look at Jinyoung-hyung. He just fell asleep on the table." Jaebum didn't turn to look at him.

"Jinyoung- hyung. Wake up. We have to go." Now it was Yugyeom, still no answer.

"Hyung, please. Wake up! Hyung!" All of them were calling him but he didn't answer.

"It's like he just... fainted!" Said now a worried Mark. Jaebum's fists clenched. He didn't want to look at him, expecting the worst. But he knew he had to do it.

"Jinyoungie! Jinyoungie, wake up. If this is a joke, it aint funny."

No answer.

"JINYOUNG!! PLEASE, WAKE UP!!" Jaebum's voice was getting shaky and desperate. Now the members started to feel really worried.

"Hyung, I think we should call manager hyung. We gotta take him to the hospital."

"Shut up, Youngjae. Jinyoung hyung is not dead or som..."

"SHUT UP, JACKSON!!" Jaebum screamed, too loud.

"Hyung, calm down."

"I'm sorry Jackson, I'm just... I'm gonna call manager hyung."

When Jaebum was dialing the manager’s number, Jinyoung finally opened his eyes.

"Jaebum-hyung, Jinyoung-hyung is awake."

"What's going on? Why are you guys looking at me like this?" They all hugged him. Jaebum turned around again and run towards his Jinyoung, and hugged him. Then, gave him a little hit on his head.

"Hyung?"

"That was for rejecting my kimbap."  It wasn't for that, you should know. I'm worried!

"Jaebumie, you're a fool"  Yes, I am. For not taking good care of you, I'm a fool... 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jaebum was worried, but he couldn't (or didn't want to) show it. He was scared to death. He was afraid he would lose him. Accounting for the amount of interactions he was having with Mark. It killed him, yes, but he thought it would be more bearable. He would rather see Jinyoung change him for Mark than seeing him hurting himself. He could even die... No, I can’t even think about that possibility, but it was still very possible. Jinyoung was getting thinner, even more that what he already was. He was skipping meals, intentionally. He had deep dark circles, he was pale, and his gestures were not as joyful as before. He was not resting properly. Sometimes he could see him awaken even when they have arrived to the apartment at 1am and they had to wake up at 6. While the other boys would take advantage of those little but precious 5 hours of sleep, Jinyoung would just come to the living room to read, or write songs, or turn on his computer, or whatever he could do to stay awake. There were times when they had to hold hands or have just some contact and Jaebum could feel his cold and fragile skin against his own. Jinyoung didn't hold his hand as strong as he used to. Even his words when he talked were not as warm as before. He was getting weaker day by day. Jinyoung was wearing himself down and Jaebum didn’t know what to do to stop him. Jaebum already knew Jinyoung had an early self-destructive disorder, but he never knew it was so extreme. Till now.

Jaebum was never good at uttering his feelings for someone. He would just eat up his worries and anger. He once promised Jinyoung he would never let his rage explode again, but this situation was reaching the limits. Jinyoung’s dying state was the last straw...

“Jinyoungie, it’s time to eat. Come.”

“I’m not hungry, hyung. Thanks.”

JB frowned. Not again...  

“Jinyoung. I said it’s time to eat. And you have to eat, too. So come with us.”

“Hyung, I said I’m not hungry. Ok?”

“No. It’s not ok. Why are you not eating lately?”

“I’m eating.”

“Yes, you are, but almost nothing. You’re not eating as much as you used to.”

“I’m on a diet.”

“A diet? You don’t ing need it.”

“You don’t know, hyung. Besides, it’s my choice if I want to go on a diet or not.”

“That’s so unlike you, Jinyoung. You have always been a good eater. You love eating. And you have never bothered on gaining weight. You never gain weight Jinyoung, for God’s sa...”

“Hyung, please stop it. I don’t feel like eating right now. That’s it.”

“Not right now. Not right after. Not right never! You never feel like eating, lately. Why are you doing this? Why are you...”

“And why do you ing care? I don’t want to eat and it’s my problem. Just shut up and leave me alone. Ok?”

JB was holding back the need to cry. He clenched his fists and he was red in the face. Without looking at Jinyoung, he spoke again.

“Leave the group.”

“What?”

“I said LEAVE THE ING GROUP!!” JB said those words while hitting the wall next to his left hand, alerting the other members that something really bad was happening in Jinyoung’s room.

“What are you talking about, Jaebum? Are you crazy?”

“No, I am not but you are! I don’t want to be in charge of someone who is not able to take care of himself. I don’t want to carry you in my arms when you finally collapse after all this hard work because you have neither eaten properly, nor had appropriate rest. If you want to hurt yourself, do it at a place where I can’t see it.”

Jinyoung was now facing the floor, eyes wide open. He was both ashamed and dumbfounded by hearing Jaebum’s thoughts. There was a moment of silence. Then, Jaebum opened his mouth again.

“I’m ing tired of this Jinyoung. I don’t know what to do with you. I feel so powerless, so useless when it comes to you. You don’t even let me try. You don’t even let me pass through your heart’s door. I don’t know what to do and I’m sick of it. So I rather have you away from me than seeing you hurting yourself like this. I can’t take it, Jinyoung. I can’t...”

“Hyung... Why are you crying?” Jinyoung couldn’t believe it.

Jaebum opened his eyes. They were all wet and his vision was flurry. He himself didn’t notice his tears gave up and fell. The two guys’ gaze met.

“Hyung!”

Jinyoung threw himself to hug Jaebum. Now it was his tears that fell. Jinyoung had never ever seen Jaebum cry and he couldn’t stand it. It broke his heart.

“Why are you doing this, Jinyoungie? Why?” Jaebum said, sobbing. His voice was trembling. He couldn’t stop the tears from falling. He lifted his right hand to Jinyoung’s head and his other hand to the younger’s back. He was embracing him as if he didn’t want to let go of him. Ever.

“Hyung, I.... I... don’t know!!” He was sobbing too. He didn’t even know what to say to his hyung. He felt embarrassed and guilty. But mostly, he couldn’t believe that his Jaebum was so worried about him to the point of crying. 

“Hyung. Stop. Please, stop! You don’t have to cry anymore. I... I promise I will eat. From now on, I’ll start eating the way I did before. I PROMISE!!”

Jaebum broke the hug and put each one of his hands on Jinyoung’s shoulders.

“Do you? Really?”

“Ha, ha. Hyung, you look so ugly when you cry.”

“Jinyoung! This is serious! Do you really promise it?”

“I promise. Pinky promise.” Jinyoung lifted his right hand and showed his pinky finger as the sign to seal a promise. JB followed suit. They locked their pinky fingers and they both smiled.

“Now stop crying. I don’t want to see you like this ever again. I like your smile way more.” Said Jinyoung while drying Jaebum’s eyes with his hands. They kissed. It felt like a thankful kiss, but it was soft and sweet and it tasted like heaven. It’s been so long since they’ve kissed. With all the JackBum and MarkJin interactions jealousy was in the air, but none of them said a word in order not to affect the group’s mood. Besides, GOT7 was in the middle of a comeback and the tight schedules had let them no time to spend together and share their thoughts, their worries, and their displeasures at each other’s acts, as the couple they are, and as they used to do when they were alone in JJ Project.

“I’m gonna bring you something to eat. What do you want? Ramyeon? Bulgogi? Ok whatever I’ll bring you something...”

“Actually...” Jinyoung’s voice made Jaebum stop and look at him. “I’d like kimbap. And MANY rolls.” Jinyoung made sure to stress the word “many”.

“Kimbap? All right, you’ll have kimbap. Wait for it a little bit.”Jaebum couldn’t help but show his upper tooth. He was so happy he couldn't hide it. Jinyoung didn’t just say he wanted kimbap to make his hyung happy. It was weird but, surprisingly, his appetite had returned. From his room he could hear Jaebum’s complains on how the kids were so careless and didn’t pay attention to the stuff in the kitchen. Jaebum never expected Jinyoung to ask for kimbap. Among all the things he could have asked, it had to be kimbap... I should have known, he loves kimbap... There were no crab sticks, no cucumber, no nori seaweed. There weren’t even sesame seeds and Jinyoung wouldn’t eat kimbap without it. He could call a restaurant and ask for it, but he knew Jinyoung enjoyed home-made food more (so does he). Now he had to go to the store and get the ingredients, but he was so happy he didn’t really care. There was nothing, not even a call from the manager scolding him as usual, that could kill his good mood. He was going to have his real Jinyoungie back and that’s all that mattered. 

Jinyoung used to think no one ever bothered about him. Surely his family did, but right now they were not with him. Besides them, who else would care about Park Jin Young, a simple boy from Jinhae, full of fears, weaknesses, and psychological problems? Who? He got his answer that day.  He felt thankful, he felt great, he felt significant now. He was smiling, so wide that he thought his mouth would break and it was all thanks to him. Despite that idiot of Im Jaebum doesn’t know he has already passed through the door of his heart. He lives there. He hopes he realizes that someday. And he promised, not only to Jaebum but to himself, not to make his hyung worry to the point of crying. He didn’t want to see him cry again. It was the only way he thought he could pay back that devotion.

Only for you, I will be strong from now on!

 

****************************************

Ok guys, that was it!! How did you like it? Was it ok? Was it what you expected? Tell me all your thoughts, please^^ 

And I would like to know how much do you like BNior. And that if there are other otps you like. As for me, the second fav otp is MarkSon <3 I also like MarkJin, JackBum, MarkBum, 2Jae, maknae line, JackJae, etc... ok OT7 right? They are all so shippeable XD 

Have a nice day ^_^