BEAST: High School (Transfer Student, Rain, and Apartement)

BEAST: High School (Transfer Student, Rain, and Apartement)

*a day before*

“Mr.Yong, can you guide the new transfer student tomorrow?” ask the teacher.

“Ne seongsaengnim..” nod Junhyung.

“Alright, you can go now.”

“Ne, thankyou seongsaengnim.”

 

*at cafetaria*

When Junhyung just sit down and want to eat his lunch suddenly a beautiful looking boy come and glomp Junhyung. Startled Junhyung shout, “Seungie! You startled me!”

“Sorry junhyungie~ I’m just so excited that Seobie will go on a date with me..” says Hyunseung while grinning.

“Ne ne~ Now let go of me before Seobie decided to murder me..”

“No, Seobie is an angel, he won’t do that.. And besides he isn’t coming to school today, he is helping  his friend that just move to this city.” Explain Hyunseung.

“Oh~ Is his friend the one that will transfer here?”

“Ne, how come you know?”

“I’ll be the one that guide him..”

“Oh ok then, but you better be careful junhyungie~” says Hyunseung and after that he left.

Be careful? Why should I, is he dangerous?

 

*present time*

Junhyung is sitting on his chair when the teacher and a rebellious looking boy come. Is he the new student? But how come seobie’s friend looks like that. But well, he is handsome..

 

*Doojoon’s POV*

“Okay class, listen up! We have a new student today, and please treat him well.You can introduce yourself.” Says the teacher.

I smirk at the students, “My name is Yoon Doojoon.”

I see the students and a student that sit infront near the window catch my attention. He is so pretty, well yeah I’m gay..

“Mr.Yoon, you can sit next to our class president. He will also be the one that guide you around.. Mr. Yong please raise your hand.” And a miracle happen, that boy raise his hand. I smirk and walk to the sit next to that boy.

 

*Junhyung’s POV*

Why am I blushing!! He is a boy! I’m straight! Oh my, why the weather feel so hot..He looks so hot smirking like that.

“Hi, what’s your name?” he said.

“Y-Yong Junhyung..” I said while blushing.

“Junnie.. i like your name~” he grin.

“My name is not Junnie, it’s Junhyung..” I mumble while try to  glare at him.

“But you’ll be my boyfriend so i need to have petname for you~”

“I’ll never be your boyfriend! I’m straight!” i hiss.

“You’ll be gay for me and be my boyfie Junnie~”

I want to reply him but i can feel the teacher staring at me so i decided to ignore him.

 

*after class end*

“Junnie~ Will you go home with me?” ask him when i pack my bag.

“No, i have meeting with the student council..”

“I’ll wait for you in the dance studio then~ We’ll go home together, don’t leave me!” he said.

“I don’t want to go home with you.. Just go home by yourself!” after that I leave him.

 

*Doojoon’s POV*

“Feisty~”

After that, i go to the dance studio and practice some moves there to wait for Junnie~

Without i realize it almost late and raining outside, and Junnie didn’t come to the dance studio, when i just want to go home i heard a small whimper. I decided to follow te noise and there i found Junnie crying inside the student council room.

“Junnie! Are you ok? Why are you crying?” I come to him and hug him, to my surprise he didn’t shove me away but hug me tightly.

I rub his back while hugging him back, “It’s ok.. It’s alright Junnie, i’m right here for you.. Can you tell me what’s wrong?”

“I.. *sniffle* rain.. don’t like.. thunder.. *sniffle* scary..” he mumble while try to stop crying.

“It’s ok.. no need to be scared.. I’m here for you..”

“n-ne.. *hiccup*”

“Done?” I say while erasing the tears that left in the corner of his eyes while pecking his nose.

“Ne..” he mumble shyly. “I-i need to go home..” he try to stand up but i think he get tired because of crying and becomes weak, he almost fall if i don’t hold him.

“I’ll take you home.. and i don’t take a no!”

“Ne, thankyou..” he says while blushing and looking downward.

“Let’s go~” I hold his hand and drag him outside to my motorcycle, it’s a relieve when i see that the rain has stop.

I pick him up and put him on my motorcycle, he whine when i do that “ I can get on my myself..”

“But i want to pamper you~” I say and then i get on the motorcycle. “where is your house?”

“In the apartement next block..”

“Ok then, now hold on tight~”

 

When we arrived i park in the parking lot, i get off and pick him again.

“Don’t cry alone.. No, never cry.. I don’t like to see you cry, it hurt..”

“N-ne..” he mumble shyly.

“Now let’s take you to your apartement.. Lead the way~”

After we arrive infront of his apartement, i says “Ah, about you being my boyfriend I’m serious about it..”

“I maybe, just maybe will give you a chance..” he mumble quietly, i’m so happy but i wanna .

“What did you said?”

“N-nothing! .. Thankyou~” he said and peck my cheek, i got stunt for a while and then smile goofily while walking to my apartement next to his.

You’ll be mine..