Tao

The Twelve Legends

Tao is the third of the Twelve to be given a home on Earth. Not too oddly his is also the third youngest of the Legends, barely older than Kai and Sehun. His guardian, a man named Trinidad takes the young time manipulator to his home in Barcelona.

Trinidad is nearing middle aged, a trainer and fight scene coordinator for movies. He often has to take young Tao with him to work. This results in Tao becoming well versed in fighting styles, particularly wushu. Tao is very disciplined when it comes to his fighting, something his adoptive father admires. 

Despite being raised with a fighting background, Tao is still an innocent soul. He is afraid of insects, and ghosts, among other things. (Trinidad belives that his fear of ghosts and demons may somehow be linked to his close encounter with the Red Force on Exoterra.) He loves small cute things, especially his puppy Candy. Tao is still a very strong and brave fighter despite his fears.

Unlike some of the other Legends, Tao had no friend from Exoterra to visit. He was not the only of the Twelve left with no real connection to his home planet. However, this made him more alone than the others. Tao had few friends at school, partly because he felt no real connections to other children. Tao was often struck with a feeling of missing someone, someone he didn't know, a memory he couldn't dredge up. These feelings often hit him watching a bird fly. 

Tao's powers were more difficult to control that that of the other Legends. He had no one else to speak about his powers with (other than Trinidad). He was also the only person who could tell when he was using his powers. This made it extremely hard for Tao to train yet, he worked hard. Over time he came to control his powers much better. Soon he was using his power along side his fighting slowing down time, stopping time, speeding it up sending it back, in order to fix the balances in his favor.

Around the time Tao was thirteen, he became curious about who he was and where he came from. Everyone becomes curious when they can suddenly stop time. So, Trinidad brought out a piece of Tao's ship, and explained his heritage to him. Tao had cried during the tale. He had cried over his parents, his home planet, the memories he missed. He asked Trinidad if he knew anything pertaining to himself about birds. Trinidad explained that he did not, that perhaps it was an old memory trying to resurface.

Tao would know soon enough.