Prologue

The Twelve Legends

Long ago, the first Oracle of Exoterra witnessed a prophecy of the end of her planet.  An evil, called the Red Force would invade, and take control of the planet and then it would tear her home and its people apart atom by atom. Yet, there was hope to escape this cruel fate the universe had put in Exoterra's path. The only power that could save the planet would be the Twelve, twelve Exotics each weilding great powers would stand up against the Red Force. The Twelve would either defeat the Red Force, or Exoterra would be razed. The prophecy was recorded and the wait for the Twelve began. Now the prophecy is two thousand years old and now it must come to pass.      

The first born of the Twelve was Xiumin, a chubby cheeked little boy who controlled winter weather such as ice and snow. Also born in the same year was Luhan a telekinetic, and Kris gifted with flight. The next year Suho and Lay were born, they controlled water and healed wounds, respectively. The next year saw three more of the Twelve born. First Baekhyun, who bent light to his will. Then Chen who could call down lightening. The last born that year was Chanyeol, who controlled fire. After them came Kyungsoo, a boy who shook the earth, and Tao who mastered time. And the last two of the Twelve were Kai, a teleporter and Sehun who controlled to blowing of the wind. At some point the young Twelve had been gather to the capital of Exoterra, where they and their families were to live. Here, the Twelve trained, learned, and played together. They were each others only childhood friends, a band of brothers. As time wore on, the Twelve became more proficient at controlling their powers. This gave hope to the people of Exoterra, that their planet could be saved. When the day came that the Red Force attacked, the Twelve would be ready.

Or so they thought.

 

One night, after a festival when the entire city guard was drunk and sleeping, the Red Force snuck into the city. They planned to kill the Twelve before they reached maturity, to slaughter these children in their bed. However, thEY accidentally triggered a silent alarm in the building, waking everyone without the red force's knowledge. The parents of the Twelve woke their children, quickly packed luggage and escaped the building. Quickly, the Twelve were transported across town, each of them afraid and in disarray. There a ship was waiting, as it had always been, in fear of this situation. One parent wiped the Twelve's memories, and another put them all to sleep. The ship was fired up, and the parents set coordinates for Earth. Then they sent their children, the Twelve, the only hope for their planet of into the starry night.  By the time the red force caught up, the Twelve were already outside of their home galaxy, on their way to Earth. On Earth the Twelve were each asigned to a guardian and split up throught the world, so that the red force could never find them. Back on Exoterra, the red force began their rise to power. Thier first step was to slaughter the families of the Twelve, and then assasinate the Oracle. The red force celebrated their victory while searching every region of the universe for the Twelve. The people of Exoterra had lost all hope, believed that the Twelve had failed and this was the end of their planet.  However the prophecy was far from over.