fin;

Sweetie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fin;

     "Yoonmi!" Heecheon's voice echoed throughout the spacious 1-bedroom apartment room. He took off his shoes and started treading torward the only bedroom. Usually, when he got home, Yoonmi would've yelled from the kitchen or from the living room. On rare occasions, she would be waiting patiently for Heecheon when he comes home and gives him a long hug. On rare occasions, that is.

      But today, he didn't hear a single sound. Maybe she went out? Heecheon thought, but Yoonmi was the type to leave him a note or text him that she was going to. He tiredly turned the doorknob of the door to the bedroom. Heecheon was given a 3-day break from work because his boss thought he was overworking himself and needed some time away from work.

       He threw himself on the bed dreamily, as if he was over a rainbow. He had spent the time walking home thinking about the soft, fluffy bed just waiting for him to lay on it and the cutest girl, Yoonmi. Sometimes she would do the most unexpected things, but that's part of her charm. Normally, she'd just be sitting around the apartment room reading some book or wasting her time on gadgets. 

       Heecheon turned to face the right side of the bed, only to see Yoonmi's angelic sleeping face right in front of him. Her small frame was covered by the white linen sheets, so she wasn't in his sight. Unconsciously, Heecheon closed in the small distance from the two bodies. Her eyelashes were naturally long, small heart-shaped lips were slightly parted for easier breathing, and her hickory to mocha shade of hair. When they had first met, her hair color was lighter. A peanut to caramel shade that was good enough to eat.

       For the past few days, Yoonmi wasn't acting like herself. Generally, she'd be quiet and observing, but every time when Heecheon came home, she'd try to get his attention. To name a few, she'd be acting cutely and doing aegyo. Also light kisses on him, to which he almost exploded.

       Yoonmi's breath was peppering Heecheon's face little by little. His gaze on her was intense almost to the point where she could wake up. He would never show her to other guys who could potentially steal her away. He was so protective of her, and somehow in the back of Yoonmi's mind she secretly loved it. Heecheon gradually closed the distance from their lips.

       The kiss was for a moment, but it lasted for an eternity. Her lips tasted like milk and cookies, which was her favorite snack.

        "What.''     

Yoonmi

        "What." 

        This is the type of waking me up I could hardly imagine myself in, but seeing how Heecheon treats me, this is the least he can do. I fluttered my eyes open slowly. The first thing I see when I wake up from my nap is his awfully happy grinning face. Whenever he gets on that look on his face, my heart just starts to beat so fast. Sometimes I even forget how to breathe. 

        "Hey there, pretty princess." Oh my God. What the hell am I supposed to do with this guy? He's literally made of cheese.    

        "Hey." I could feel his hot breath on my face. I shot up from the comfort of the bed, peeled off the linen sheets and put on my fluffy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter