Covering those lips

Covering those lips

The Beast members was hanging out at their usual spot under the shady tree. Dongwoon nudge and points at Doojoon whose staring at the sky ,Hyunseung nudges Kikwang points at Doojoon. Kikwang did the same thing to Junhyung. Junhyung ignores Kikwang and sips his coke. Kikwang makes a face and nudges at Yoseob who’s playing with his phone.

Kikwang and Yoseob surrounds Doojoon at each of his side. “Hyung~what’s wrong?” Kikwang asked, waving his hand in front of Doojoon’s face. Doojoon continues to stare at the sky.Kikwang blinks as he was ignored once again. Yoseob asks Doojoon, “Doojoon hyung~~What’s wrong?~~”

He finally say something. “Kiss.”

Yoseob grins and kiss his leader on the cheek. “Not you! I want you’s kiss!” Doojoon said, bringing his knees to his chest. Junhyung looked at his leader and shook his head. Dongwoon on fours, crawls to Kikwang’s side. “Noona doesn’t let you kiss her?” he ask, innocently.

Doojoon sadly nods. “Aish…” Junhyung said. Hyunseung snapped his fingers. “Hyung.” And he starts to explain his plan to Doojoon.

THE NEXT DAY-SUNDAY-

Doojoon held you and asks her if she wants some ice-cream. She wanted one since it was hot and there was little wind. Doojoon orders the biggest bowl of ice-cream.

“TADAA~ let’s eat or it’ll melt soon~” Doojoon said, taking a big spoonful of the ice-cream. you looks for a spoon but there wasn’t any. “Doojoon-ssi, I don’t have any spoon~”. He gives his spoon to you and you eat the ice-cream. “Oh!” Doojoon suddenly say.

 “Waeyo?”

“You have a little-’Doojoon said, leaning in closer for a kiss.

you pulls back and covers her lips and shook her head really hard. Doojoon sighs and slumps back to his seat, pouting. The pout suddenly turns into a mischievous smile. He grabs his spoon and softly puts it on you’s lips. Then he leans in and kisses the spoon.

“I now have officially kiss you.”

“YAH!”

He laughs and kisses the spoon he placed on her lips again.

---------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------

HEHEHE.... lol. my friend told me to put a kiss scene with Doojoon but I ran out of idea and well~~~ i was holding a spoon ^^