003

Blind LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today i woke up early than any other day. I smile when i remembered what happened last night.

~Flasback~

its around 3 a.m when i woke up thats when i realize that i have slept on jungkook shoulder. I keep on looking at his face start from his eyebrow to his nose and stop at his lips. That hot lips... omg what am i doing right now is it true that i fall in love with jungkook... blushing.. Suddenly jungkook starts moving, i closed my eyes and wait to see what jungkook will do. I feel his touch on my lips and i heard he said " i love you but i afraid that i am not good enough for you" i try to stay relax but my heartbeat dont want to coorperate with me.Then i feel he carried me bridal style to my room.He put me down and kiss my forehead before he leaves.

~Present~

After i wash up i went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. I prepared pancake and coffee for them. While i'm brewing the coffee i can feel someone just walk past me. When i look at my back it is Jungkook. He look so cute with his bed hair. I try to hold my laugh. I continue my works and not long after that Jin and Jimin enter the kitchen.Jin oppa smile and wish me Good Morning while Jimin excitedly "wahhh pancake!! How did you know our kookie favourite breakfast??? Did you make it special for our kookie?" my cheeks blushed and i try my best to hide it and when i look at jungkook he is smilling towards me "a..a.aniyaaaa jiminie. I just feel like eating pancake today aa..and i dont know that this is jungkook favourite" i try to defend myself. Jin oppa just look at me with his motherly smile and wink at me. It is true that yesterday I ask Jin oppa what is jungkook favourite breakfast.

 

After breakfast we went to the living room because today is weekend and we do not have classes to attend. Jin oppa said that we need to do grocery for our house because the stock is starting to get lesser. I volunteer myself to go to buy the groceries as a way to thank them for allowing me to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter