New Home

VIXXTOWN

Starting over can be really hard, but the change in scenary was needed. Huddling in the bus seat I reread the last letter I received from my Grandmother. Just by reading the letter I could hear her voice and I missed her dearly. She was always my favorite. She gave me the love and courage to be the person that I am and the determination to make this move. She always talked about her birth place of Vixxtown to me when I was a kid. It sounded like an amazing place and I always wondered why she left. "No time to ponder on that." I said outloud causing the bus driver to look up at me and smile.

"Hey kid, what brings you to this town?" he said

"Change. It's time for a new beginning." I said smiling

He nods his head as if understanding where I'm coming from. "Your stop is coming up I can't drive into the city with my bus but I'll drop you off pretty close only a short walk." I nodded and started gathering my things. Sure enough I could see the town coming up. The bus came to a halt and I stood up with my things and exited the bus. "Thank you for the pleasent ride sir." "No problem. Good luck kid, you'll need it." He tipped his hat, and closed the door of the bus then drove off.  I just stood there looking after the bus wondering if I should look more into his words but deciding against it. I start walking with my bag rolling close behind and I enter Vixxtown. It looks like your typical town a couple of shops, a grocery store, people. I  could feel eyes boring into me as I walked and looked around.

"If you need somewhere to stay, Go to the A house they will accept you"

Remembering that i start looking for the place. "Maybe I can ask---never mind." Right up a head was a huge, bright red, A shaped house. If this isn't the place then I don't know what other place would be. I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. A petite vibrant girl with short brown hair answered the door. She stared at me for a while. "Um I--" She cut me off.

"You must be Luna. Well my name is Min. I live in this A-shaped house right here along with my 3 sisters. Come in and meet them."

Min walks inside the house and I follow behind her.

"Ayye girls..we have company." she yells up the stairs. "Gosh Min lower your voice. We aren't deaf." "Sorry Unnie." Two more girls comes downstairs. "Oh we have a new person in town. Hey!" "Yah Suzy greet the visitor right?!"

"Neh. Hello my name is Suzy. I am the baby and the cutest.

"What's up. I'm Jia. I am the oldest and I'm in charge of these rugrats."

"Yah I am not a rugrat. That's Min and Suzy. Anyways my name is Fei. I am the second oldest. I am in charge of cleaning and cooking."

"Suzy is worst than me. But of course you know my name. It's Min if you forgot and I am the middle child. I love dancing."

"As you probably already know, we are witches. Nice witches though. Nothing like what you see on these stupid tv shows." Jia said. "Yeah we help the people around here. I have the power to see or sense evil coming." Fei spoke. I stayed quiet, a little stunned. Witches? I just thought Grandma was spicing up stories for me. If they were witches then the other stories---  "Umm I guess we can tell you the basics things around here then." Jia spoke again bringing me out of my shock.

"As you know, we live on Voodoo lane in a 'A' shape house. To the left of us is Mr. Zitao. He owns a martial arts studio in town right beside the courthouse." "He is a kick teacher." Suzy said. "And I will kick your if you cuss again." Fei glared at Suzy. "Sorry unnie." She apologized. "We also have a small shopping center so if you are in need of anything that's the place you can go. If you aren't to tired how about going into town with Min and Suzy while I get your room ready?" Fei said

Suzy grabbed my hand and headed for the door while Min got a credit card from Fei. "Get what you need don't worry about the price!" Fei said before the door closed. I can already tell that I've gotten myself into something big.


Hey you guys it's Andrea, the co-author, things are about to liven up I hope you enjoy this chapter!