Prologue

Time Controllers Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Date: May 1st 1993

The cries of a newborn infant could be heard throughout the delivery room, the doctor smiled at the new couple who were sharing a quick kiss before being handed the child.

"Congratulations, Its a girl." He announces before heading to the other side of the room with the nurses to give the couple some peace.

The new mother smiles down at her child, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We did it, Panda." She calls her husband by his nickname.

"We sure did, Honey." He kisses her forehead and looks at the child in his wife's arm's. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Want to hold her?" The lady asked slightly breathless suddenly. The husband looks at her with a slight frown, noticing her husbands look she asked a quick question. "What shall we name her?"

Smiling slightly he kissed his wife's forehand once more before answering. "Huang Zhen?" The wife instantly smiles and looks at her child with more tears in her eyes.

"Valuable, Genuine and Innocent. Suits her.... Zhen... Go to daddy, don't cause him trouble. I love you." She whispers, kissing her child once more before her husband takes the small child in his arms, his attention instantly on the small sleeping child.

"She so beautiful." The male smiles. "Isn't she, Honey?" It was at that exact moment the heart machine on his wife stopped beeping and a long drawn out beep sounded throughout the room. Doctors and Nurses rushed over, the husband looked at his wife with wide eyes. Her eyes were closed and a peaceful smile was upon her face. A single tear rolling down her left check. She was gone.

Date: March 31st 2015

Deep within the forest stands a house, though it was slightly worn with its old age, it was a beautiful place. In the house, all was silent apart from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter