Babysitting

Call me B.I

 

It has passed 1 month since me and Hanbin got into a relationship. The last 4 weeks I was the happiest in my whole lifespan. I didn’t feel alone like I always do. He completed me. He was enough.

Rrrrring~

„Oh B.I what’s up?“

„The hell, Hayi-ya! Don’t call me like that“

My mouth formed a smile. „Sorry Hanbin“

Since getting into a relationship, Hanbin didn’t want me to call him B.I.

Crazy right? Our story started with a ‘Call me B.I‘ And now we are at the point where he would hate it if I call him B.I.

„Did you eat?“

„I don’t think you have to remind me that“ I laughed. Hanbin really cared for me. If he get to know that I didn’t eat, he would drive me to a restaurant. If he would see me shivering, he would give me his jacket. If he would see that I’m sad, he would try to make me laugh. He cared for me like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes it would be cute but sometimes it would drive me crazy. If I would remind him how he changed his behavioiur towards me, he would say that he was always like that. Just secretly.

„So the project you had to do with Donghyuk. Is it finished yet?“

„Nope, I’ll meet him today“ I answered, still smiling, knowing that he would gone crazy.

„How many times you guys want to meet for a ing project?“

Again I laughed while playing with the tip of my hair „Just kidding“.

I heard him mutter some curses.

„Hanbin let’s go meet Hanbyul today“

I met Hanbyul often. She was really shy back then but already opened up to me.

„You want to meet my sister more than me“ He whined.

„You don’t have to pick me up, I’ll come to your house“ I said without even responding at his statement.

„Okey but it’s a little bit messy here“

In contrast to his car, he had a normal flat. It was not too big, not too small. Just perfect for a single living man.

-----------------

Nobody’s POV:

„I helped you cleaning your house just last week. What happened?“ Hayi’s face turned into disgust as she went from room to room.

„The boys came here last night“ Hanbin tried to defend himself following her tiny body all around the house.

„Do you have a big trash bag?“

He nodded and went to the kitchen searching for it. After one minute he got back and gave it to Hayi.

„Why giving me? You are the one who is doing it“ She throwed the trash bag at him and went to the other room and opened all the windows.

 „Ok boss“ At the ground he found empty bags of crisps and empty cans and other trashes.

As Hanbin heard Hayi shrieking he didn’t make an effort going to her to ask what happened. He thought it would be just some spider she saw.

„What happened?“ He raised his voice so that she could hear it.

„You.. I’ll kill you! Why are your controllers under your dirty clothes. I stepped on it“

As Hanbin heard the word controller he ran right after her.

„! Don’t say you broke it!“ Instead of asking her if she was okey he took the controller and checked every corner of it.

„Thanks for caring for your girlfriend“ Hayi rolled her eyes and took the dirty clothes, putting them into a basket.

As they finished tidiying up they went to Hanbin’s car.

„We waste exactly one hour for your “ Hayi leaned against her seat in annoyance.

He just smirked „I don’t know if I have to be offended or happy that you are insulting me“

 Hayi turned around „Of course you should be angry“

„But somehow I feel happiness. No one dared to shout at me, my life was so monotone until you came in“ He paused for a second before starting his car „Thank you“.

Hayi’s corner of her lips raised and her eyes shined out of satisfaction.

------------------

„Unnie!“

„Hanbyul!“

Hanbyul ran towards Hayi to hug her.

„What’s with your Oppa?“ Hanbin nagged while clasping Hanbyul into his arms.

As Hanbin’s mother came, Hayi quickly bowed at her while Hanbin went with Hanbyul into his car. His mother was a beauty! She was young, had a pale skin with black straight hair. But she had a exhausted face, wich made her looking sad. Or she was sad. After all his own son is ignoring her for years.

„Have a nice day“ Hayi turned around to walk to the car but she was hold by her wrist.

„D-does Hanbin talk about his family?“ Hanbin’s mother’s looked at her intensely

„No..He didn’t“ Hayi muttered and also went away.

In the car Hanbin was still quiet. It was always awkward for Hayi. Everytime after picking Hanbyul up, silence took him over.

„Where are we going today Oppa?“

Hanbin looked at the mirror to see Hanbyul „Today we are going to the city“

Hanbyul whined as soon as she heard the word ’city‘.

„You really don’t know how to talk to kids“ Hayi turned around to see Hanbyul „It’ll be really funny. We are going to ToysRus, to the Zooshop and we’ll eat ice“

„JINJJA?!“

In the Zooshop Hanbyul tried to pet the bunnies.

„Little girl, you’re not allowed to pet them“ The employee shook her head. Hanbyul’s cheeks reddened out of embarassment.

„I-I’m sorry“

As Hanbin saw the scene he quickly went to Hanbyul „I thought just feeding them is prohibited“ He smiled at the woman employee genuinely. She nearly melt as soon as she saw the smile of the handsome man.

„I thought she is without company. Of course she can pet them“ Suddenly the woman changed her attitude towards Hanbyul.

As they had enough petting them, they went out to meet Hayi, who was in another shop to buy some clothes.

„Hanbin-ah look. Is this dress not beautiful?“

She showed a black skintight dress, reaching her knees.

„Just a normal dress…I think“ He didn’t look interested „But isn’t this too small for you?“

Hayi rolled her eyes „It’s extra small. The material is stretchy, so that it can fit perfectly on my well defined body“ She started to praise herself until Hanbin made fun of her.

„But you are not allowed to wear that“

„Why?“ Hayi furrowed her brows.

„It’s too small!“

„It’s not small! Just tight“

„Then too tight! Damn Hayi, don‘t argue with me“

„I don’t care. I’ll wear it whenever and whereever I want“

Hanbin just ignored her and looked at Hanbyul, but she was nowhere to be seen „Did you saw Hanbyul?“

„She is here“ Hayi turned around but she wasn’t there.

„ because of you I couldn’t concentrate on my sister“

„What do you mean because of me! You were the one who argued with me“ Hayi abruptly searched for her.

„…!“ Hanbin ran from store to store.

They asked everyone about a small girl with pigtails and a pink jacket.

„Did you went to the Zooshop?“ Hayi asked Hanbin but he refused.

„No, why would she go there again“

Nevertheless, Hayi ran to the store, ignoring him.

„Unnie!“

„Hanbyul, you scared us!“ She ran towards Hanbyul and hugged her tightly.

As Hanbin saw her, he took a deep breath out of relief.

„Unnie, did you saw the bunnies? They are really cute, you can touch them“

She just smiled and touched through Hanbyul’s hair „So troublesome, like your brother“

„Don’t you dare dissappearing like this again!“ Hanbin took Hanbyul’s hand and pulled her out of the store.

„Sorry…“

„You are too harsh!“ Hayi relieved Hanbyul’s hand out of Hanbins „Let’s go eat ice, arasso?“ She talked with her in a soft tone.

„Yeyy!“

As all three of them sat on an ice cream parlor Hayi tried to cheer Hanbin up.

 „It’s good that everything went fine. You don’t have to worry anymore“

Hanbin rolled his eyes and avoided eye-contact with the girls. As Hayi wanted to touch his arm, as a sign that everyhing is okay now, he pulled it off.

„It’s a shame“ He started to talk „I nearly lost her, but all I can do is scaring her more. I wanted to be the only person she looked up to. But how can I be the one, if I behave like that? Do you know what kind of thoughts I had when she was gone?“

„It’s okay Hanbin, it’s okay now. Don’t make a big fuss about it“

„I nearly lost her… I was scared“

Lee Hayi gave him a reassuring smile „She is here now Hanbin. Let’close this topic now“

 

Hayi’s POV:

In the late afternoon, after bringin Hanybul back to her house I went over to Hanbin.

I throw myself to the couch „Kinda exhausting with a kid all day“

 Hanbin also throw himself to the couch right next to me „Yeah“

„I respect my mom for growing me and my sister out“ I said without paying attention how Hanbin must be feeling.

„Well my mother couldn’t even handle me, so I don’t have to respect her, right?“ He closed his eyes for a minute „What did she say to you back then?“

„Your mother?“ I looked up thinking  „She asked if you were talking about your family with me“

„And?“

„I said no“

Hanbin smiled and turned to me, patting my head „Good girl“

„Am I your dog?“ I pushed his hand out of my head.

„Do you want to be my dog?“ Hanbin again started to tease me.

„No thanks B.I“

„Yaa!!“

We both laughed while making fun of ourselfs.

Suddenly he laid on the couch while putting he head on my lap.

„Why do boys always like to put their head on the girl‘s lap?“ I asked him curiously.

His face changed „Did someone else put his head on your lap?!“

„Well, back then. When I went to Donghyuk to do the project.. He didn’t feel good so-“

„And you allowed it?!“ He suddenly stood up to go over to Donghyuk and beat the crap out of him until I burst into laughter.

„What’s so funny?“

„You!!“ I was still laughing.

After going back to normal Hanbin took the chance to ask me „He really didn’t touch you right?“

„You know how he is scared of you. He didn’t even dare to look straight into my eyes“

„Good. He shouldn’t dare anything“

I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheeks „You are so cute“

He touched my hand and kissed it slowly „I can’t stand the glances boys are throwing at you“

„Where came that from?“ I asked him confused.

„You just don’t see it. You are too pure for that“ He pulled me into a tight hug „You are just mine. No one else can have you“

I giggled „Yes sir“

While he burried his head into my neck, I felt many many little kisses.