common

102

   Seulgi bought ten fags before meeting Irene. Irene wanted to talk to her, Seulgi just wants to spend some time with her. Even though they might just end up arguing, she still wants to meet, see, feel Irene. They smoked six out of the ten fags Seulgi bought an hour ago. They're at the common again.

   "I like the look of your shoes," Seulgi said. Looking down at their feet.

"No, you're shoes are," Irene suddenly said.

   They argued about whose shoes is much better. Seulgi likes the way that Irene's face looks like when they're arguing. When it was time for Irene to go home, she hopes that somehow Irene sees the good in her. Not just all the badass Seulgi she is. Seulgi isn't that evil, especially when it comes to Irene. She becomes a cotton ball around Irene. All the metal walls she has surrounded to herself, Irene melts them easily.

   Seulgi received a call from Irene to come over. She immediately went and she knocked at one hundred and two. Irene opened the door and Seulgi smiled at the sight of the girl just in her pyjamas. And Seulgi knew, they're at the common again. She poured her heart out towards Irene's optimistic grin.

"I like the cut of your jib," Seulgi said.

"Thanks," Irene said.

   Irene continued yapping about some guy Seulgi knows who. Seulgi likes the way how Irene's face looks when she's yapping on about him. It was time for Seulgi to go home. Irene's parents shouldn't see her with their daughter.

   Seulgi locked herself in her room. She grabbed a certain shirt and she found Irene's smell on it. She sat there for ages, contemplating what to do with herself. So she called Irene at one hundred and two. She just find the need to see Irene.

   Seulgi bought ten fags before meeting Irene. They finished six out of the ten fags that she only bought an hour ago. Irene continues on yapping about him. Seulgi just smiles on how Irene's face looks. Seulgi knows, she's at the common again.

-