Help!

Let's go to the army!

“How many push ups was that?” Hayoung managed to gasp as she rolled over onto her back, arms and legs sprawled out in all directions.

“Two?” Chorong said, furrowing her brow as she looked through random scribbles on her clipboard.

“I don’t think either of them counted,” Bomi chimed in.  “The first one looked more like a pelvic than a push up.  And she never came back up on the second one,” she finished with a nod.

Hayoung let out a defeated sigh.  “To be honest, I was excited when I found out I was casted to be in the next season of Real Men, but I don’t think I can do this,” Hayoung said, looking up at the two members standing over her.  “I appreciate your help, but at this rate, I’ll never be ready.”  Hearing a crack in her voice, the two members exchanged worried looks.

“Let’s get you on your feet,” Bomi said as she locked hands with the younger girl.  Standing face to face, she noticed Hayoung’s eyes were a little hazy.  “I’m not going to lie; it wasn’t easy.  But if you give it your all and keep working at it, you will be victorious,” she said with a smile.

“Spoken like a true soldier,” Chorong joked as she gave Bomi a light whack on the back.  “Why don't we call it a night, it’s starting to get dark and I think we’ve done enough training for today.”

“I could go for a hot soak and a nice massage,” Hayoung said as she rubbed her shoulders.

“I know just the person for that job- owww!” Bomi yelped in surprise as Chorong elbowed her in the ribs.

“Don’t mind her,” Chorong said as she shot Bomi a death glare.  “Just get a good night’s sleep and we’ll regroup in the morning," placing a hand on Hayoung's shoulder as she gave a reassuring smile.

“Thanks guys.  If you don’t mind, I’ll go on ahead,” she said with a wave.

Once Hayoung was out of earshot, Chorong grabbed Bomi by the arm causing the girl to jerk back.

“Aish, now what?” she shouted in irritation.

“So we know Hayoung needs help.  Well, a lot of help to be exact.”  Chorong’s voice was barely audible.

“Tell me something I don’t know,” Bomi shot back.

“With such a short amount of time, I think we need to request for some back up.  Someone who can give Hayoung the training and motivation she needs to be combat ready come D-Day.”  Chorong’s voice was more like a whisper.

“What is wrong with your voice?  Stop speaking like Hayoung is going to war and just tell me you’re thinking,” Bomi said in frustration.

“I was thinking of calling Sunny sunbae,” she beamed.

“And ask how she’s doing?” Bomi said with a confused look.

“Remember the Dream Team special where they raced each other to capture a flag?  Or the epic bar wrestling?  Our unnies are super athletic!” Chorong practically screamed.

“Calm down there, super fan.  Yes, I’ve seen all of it on youtube.  I still don’t get where you’re going with this.” Bomi said as she picked up a stack of cones before walking in the opposite direction.

“Nevermind!” Chorong shouted as she took out her cellphone.  Pressing two on speed dial, she didn't have to wait long before a high pitched voice could be heard on the other side of the line.

“Sunny sunbaenim, is that you?” Chorong said as she bowed out of habit.

Bomi rolled her eyes at the sight before turning back around.

“I have a favor to ask you.  Yes, it’s about Hayoung.  She needs major help and I figured you know just the person for the job.”

After a few moments of silence, Chorong bowed profusely as she said thank you over and over before hanging up.

Catching up to Bomi, she shouted with excitement, “She agreed to do it!”  Her face radiated with accomplishment.

“Just like that?” Bomi asked in surprise.

“Yup.  They are going to meet us here first thing tomorrow morning.”  Chorong was all smiles as she patted herself on the back.

“Hayoung is going to kill us when she finds out.  Well, mostly you,” Bomi said with a laugh.

“I'm sure she’ll thank me later,” Chorong said with a grin.       

--------------

A/N:  Still not sure where this story is going.  Hopefully it'll come to me soon.  In any case, hope you enjoyed the first chapter!  =)