Final

Wedding

 

 

There he is, the man he had loved for so many years, cheekily smiling at him with such gentle and loving eyes. He stood straight in front of the priest in his gorgeous, black tuxedo, waiting for him as he walked down the aisle. Everyone single person’s eyes were glued to him, smiling and applauding on their seats.

 

Seungri could feel his heartbeat pound and his knees wobble as he walked. He had never been this nervous his whole life. His vision turned hazy--- adrenaline rushed up throughout his whole body. Everything was just too bizzare for him.

 

Suddenly, his brain could only focus on one thing. Everything just blurred up but one---the man he had loved for so many years---Jiyong.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Upon hearing a knock on the door, Seungri immediately stood up and rushed towards to open it. There a man was, holding a tuxedo with a huge grin plastered all over his face. Even without Seungri’s invitation, the man quickly let himself in and sat comfortably on leather couch with his legs crossed and his arm resting on the side of the couch.

 

“Well, what do you think, Ri? Isn’t it gorgeous?” he said, holding up the tuxedo.

Seungri paused before responding. He let his eyes carefully wander around the clothing first.

“Well?” the man leaned in his head closer, waiting for a response.

Seungri nodded and smiled. “It’s perfect. Thanks, Yongbae hyung.”

“It’s nothing.” Yongbae smiled. “It’s the big day today. You’re nervous, aren’t you?”

 

Seungri looked on the floor, avoiding eye contact. He rubbed the side of his neck as he gulped on his seemingly dry throat. He tried not to show it in front of his close friend, but his pale face and tensed-up posture gave away every hint of nervousness he was feeling inside.

Wanting to console him, Yongbae stood up and leaned his arm on Seungri’s back. He rubbed his hands on the fidgeting man’s shoulder and gave a warm smile.

“Don’t be nervous, okay? It’s finally the day. You should be happy! Don’t make him worry. Try to be relaxed and just smile, got it?”

“..I will. Thanks.” said Seungri, smiling slightly.

“Then, I’ll leave first, okay? Fix yourself up and don’t be late. We can’t start without you.”

“Got it.”

Yongbae turned around gave a cheeky smile and a wink before exiting through the door. “Goodluck!”

Seungri sat on the couch and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and tightly gripped on his knees. Once again, he took a deep breath as he opened his eyes.

“It’s finally the wedding day today. No turning back now.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

There he is, the man he had loved for so many years, cheekily smiling at him with such gentle and loving eyes. He stood straight in front of the priest in his gorgeous, black tuxedo, waiting for him as he walked down the aisle. Everyone single person’s eyes were glued to him, smiling and applauding on their seats.

 

Seungri could feel his heartbeat pound and his knees wobble as he walked. He had never been this nervous his whole life. His vision turned hazy--- adrenaline rushed up throughout his whole body. Everything was just too bizzare for him.

Suddenly, his brain could only focus on one thing. Everything just blurred up but one---the man he had loved for so many years---Jiyong.

“Quickly!” a familiar voice shouted.

 

Like he was just out of his little realm that in him, Seungri snapped back to reality. He looked around him and saw the people staring at him, impatient. He turned his head to where the shouting voice came from and saw Seunghyun, gesturing at him to stand beside him.

 

Seungri nodded and fastened his walking pace. In no time, he reached the front and stood on the best mans’ row.

“What the hell were you doing walking so slow?” Daesung whispered.

“..I.. I’m sorry. I got nervous.” said Seungri as he scratched his head.

“You’re late. I thought you weren’t gonna come.” Jiyong said as he folded his arms onto his chest.

“Hyung.. I’m sorry.” he said with his head facing down.

“Aish.” Jiyong tousled Seungri’s hair. “Thanks for coming, anyway. This is an important event in my life and I’m glad you’re here beside me.”

Seungri lifted his head to face him and smiled. “Of course. How could I not come.”

Jiyong smiled. “Thanks.”

“Oh.” Yongbae tapped Jiyong’s shoulder. “She’s here!”

 

Seungri watched as Jiyong hurried to get back on his position. He’d never seen him this flustered up before. They’ve had countless shows and concerts before, and not one, have he seen him get this nervous. Strangely, Seungri felt somehow annoyed by that.

 

Yongbae nudged Seungri’s arm. “Yah. Isn’t Kiko pretty?”

 

Seungri directed his eyes on the aisle, to where the beautiful bride was slowly walking ahead towards them. Everyone was happy to see her. Of course, including the groom---Jiyong. He stood there, smiling with his gummy teeth. He looked as if he was the happiest and luckiest man on Earth, waiting for the most beautiful bride there ever was.

 

“Of course. Jiyong’s lucky to have such beautiful bride,” he said smiling, but sorrow showed in his eyes.

 

Slowly, Seungri could feel his chest tighten up. Breathing was suddenly hard for him. He could feel something lump up on his throat, choking him. Before he knew it, tears were rolling down his on his cheeks.