Chapter 1.

The note

I looked blankly in front of me. I let the wind going through my hair as the sky got darker with clouds. I was surrounded by people, in the big city, it was always like that. Although, I felt lonely and I took a big breath, I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes again I looked down at my shoes. They were supposed to be white but they got dirty after time. I wore a light dress, although it was spring, the weather was pretty chilly but I wasn't cold. The people around me all moved at once, they walked forward, wherever they were going but I didn't move. I had my eyes open but my sight got blurry. 

"Hello?" I recovered when I heard the voice of a man, and saw fingers snapping before me.

"Huh?" I turned and looked at the tall man next to me.

"The light is green." He showed me.

"You can cross the street." He smiled at me and I nodded.

I walked slowly but the cars when getting impatient. I didn't really know where I was going but I kept walking straight.

I got pushed by people rushing, I walked around aimless and suddenly everybody got their umbrella, I figured it was raining.

I stopped a minute and looked up at the sky.

"It was clear and sunny and got dark and gloomy. Like me." I smiled.

I put my hand up, my palm facing the sky so the rain drops would fall in my hands.

"Aren't you cold?" I heard the same voice again, I shook my head as a 'no' and kept walking.

The man followed me, I could hear his footsteps. Suddenly I felt my head and body covered with a big jacket and the man took my hand. I didn't struggle and followed him even if he could be dangerous, be I didn't have anything to loose.

The man led me somewhere till we reached a building and we walked in.

I looked around the apartment we got in. There was an open kitchen, the living room with three giant windows where we could see the city and on the right the rooms.

I immediately ran to the window, I put my hands on them and looked outside. The whole city was living and the rain kept falling.

The man put his hand on my head.

"I'm Zino." He greeted me, I looked up again at him.

He was really tall, his eyes looked serious but when he smiled I couldn't stop looking at him. He had two distinct moles under his right eye and I looked at him like a child.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Junhee." My eyes had sparkles in them and Zino smiled.

"You should change before you catch a cold." I nodded and he gave me and extremely oversized shirt and short.

I went to sit back in the living room when I was changed. I still didn't know why I was here but I felt warm.

At one moment my phone rang and I froze.

I took it but I wasn't sure on what to say to the person.

"Jackson?" My voice was shaking a bit.

"Oh, Junhee, where are you?" He had his sweet voice but this time I didn't like it.

"I'm not home."

"What are you doing? I want to see you." I knew he was lying and this time I couldn't take it and I hung up.

"LIAR!" I yelled as loud as I could and hit the ground with my fists.

"Are you okay?" Zino was shocked and he came to me.

"My boyfriend... is cheating on me." I looked at the ground, my hair covering my face is tears and my back got weak.

Zino's face got serious.

"I should leave." I walked to the door but the weather got worse and I wasn't able to walk straight.

"I better stay here tonight." He took me by the shoulders and made me sit slightly on the ground, the small table in front of me, I looked blankly.

Zino looked at me worried, he didn't know me but he thought he had some kind of responsibility to take care of me. At least for the night.

He walked around a few times wondering what to do and he decided to call someone.

I didn't move, I was angry and sad. After some time, I got up determined and went to the kitchen where Zino followed me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I searched through all the shelves and finally found some alcohol, I took a big breath and swallowed in the bottle.

Zino looked shocked at me but he got distracted when the doorbell rang and he went to open.

"I brought some people to ligt up the mood!" Zino was cheerful.

"Here's Jay and Simon." I immediately turned around.

I put the bottle on the counter and looked eyes with him, Jay, the one who had rejected me when I was in high school.

We were both shocked and froze, he surely remembered me.