These small moments

One Less. Lonely Man

Justin was waiting patiently back stage, his bottom lip between his teeth as he nibbled at it nervously. Watching the man he loved on screen rock the stage, he could feel the beat of the song in his chest--it felt surreal to see him on screen when he wasn't too far away to begin with. Maybe Justin was feeling lonely, maybe just in love. In love.

He could feel his heart beat speed up as the stage lights go dead and the crowd going crazy for more, the concert was almost done. Almost. Then he could hopefully find his love amongst the crew members and stylists to tell him how good he'd done, to congratulate him on his world domination.

He heard the door click open and he spun away from the screen to see his lover standing there, his forehead slick with sweat and his chest heaving slightly from his previous performances. When the remaining people in the room got the message, they left quietly. When they had cleared the room to only leave him and Psy in the dead silent room, he almost jumped on the man. 

His lips tasted like cigarettes and hard work and maybe a little of ual frustration, maybe a lot. When they finally parted, catching their breaths, Psy told him how he needed to get changed for the next stage which left Justin feeling a little homesick despite his "home" being in the same room as him. He watched him change quietly, his eyes lingering on certain body parts longer than he'd care to admit to anyone.

Before Psy could leave out the door for the last performance of this dazzling night, he turned to Justin with a grin playing on the corner of his lips and a hint of mischief lingering behind his black eyes, speaking in a low, dangerous voice. "I'm a mother-father gentleman." And with that he disappeared into the bright lights and the mist on the wide stage, his audience awaiting him.