HAPPINESS

JUST GOT MARRIED 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung slowly approached Thalia from behind. His wife was so into Tae Joon and wasn’t noticed about his existence in the room. She stares at their baby with motherly smile on her lips. She was mesmerized by Tae Joon’s cuteness.

Taehyung’s arms slowly wrapping Thalia’s waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

Thalia slightly turned and smiled, “Hye…”

“Hye Mrs.Kim…” He replied in his sweet voice. He tightened his arms around Thalia’s waist.

“Let’s get some rest jagiya.” He continued.

Thalia turned and their face met. She looked straight into her husband’s eyes and caressed his cheek after that. Taehyung muted, he just stares at her with a warm smile. Thalia is so beautiful…

“Thank you…” She said.

“For what?”

“For everything…”

“I wanna thank you too.” He thanks her back. Thalia puckered her eyebrows.

“For what?”

Taehyung her long black shiny hair and kissed her nose, “For be my everything…”

Thalia kissed him couple of times, “You’re welcome…”

Taehyung held her tight, kissed her and then spent the rest of the minutes by staring at Tae Joon with her. He still couldn’t believe about the miracles that revolves around him. Started from Park Thalia and now Kim Tae Joon. She bore their baby for 9 months with lot of difficulties, without any complaint…

“I love you…” He whispered to Thalia’s ear.

“I love you back…”

 

The first snow of that year eventually hit the ground. The dusty roads automatically turned to white snowy field. People starts shivering hard.

Thalia with Taehyung were together at balcony to sightseeing the beautiful winter. He hugged her tight to warm her up. She looked happy because winter is her favourite season and that day she was happier because she enjoyed it with her love ones, her husband and baby boy.

“Winter is your favourite right?” Taehyung asked. Thalia nodded to answer the question.

Taehyung smiled. He knew about her favorites because they used to be bestfriends before. He knew about her winter obsession, he knew about how she loves snow so much.

“And you are my most favourite right at this moment…” Thalia naughtily said.

Taehyung laughed. Thalia is so cute! She knew how to make him happy. Minutes after that, she shivered due to the coldness outside. Taehyung quickly took her inside because he was worried if the young mummy will be sick again.

Thalia decided to rest in the room. She was tired and not supposed to move a lot. She rest early that day, exactly at 8 pm.

 

Taehyung slowly walked away and stood in front of the balcony’s door. The night scenery was glowing with the color of the snow. The cold mist floated out of the ground.

He was thinking about Nicole. After what his mother in law said, he was sceptical about Thalia and Tae Joon’s safety. It’s not impossible for Nicole to do her evil plans eventhough she’s in prison. She can call someone and make everything works.

 

A telephone call from Jin stopped his deep thoughts.

“Yea buddy! Yes, we’re already home. Safe and sound.”

Jin smiled. Taehyung sounded happy. His bestfriend now is someone’s husband and someone’s daddy. What a ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter