001

Sway with Me

Minho sighed, shaking his head with frustration and shutting his laptop. Try as he might, he might never be able to learn how to dance for his best friend's wedding. He was able to dance with choreography, after all he was in Shinee, one of the biggest dance groups in South Korea. But dancing without choreography, and when he might have had a few drinks, still made him nervous to no end. Minho was about to give up and just sit down during the reception when he came up with a brilliant idea.

"Taemin!" he thought excitedly. But after a few moments, he frowned again. "You know that whenever you watch him dance, you only fall for him more, right? And if you dance with him, he might get close to you. Like, really close. Your unrequited crush will only be intensified," Minho thought sadly, but then shrugged. "The benefits far outweigh the costs, right? It's nothing you haven't dealt with before," he thought, then finalized his decision: he would ask Taemin for help.

He knocked on the door to Taemin's room, and smiled as he heard his soft voice saying, "Come in." Minho walked into the dorm and grinned even wider when he saw his beautiful dongsaeng. Even after all this time, Minho was enchanted by Taemin. He was not that much different than he was at their debut. He still retained his kindness and innocence.

"Hey Taeminie, can ask you a question?" Minho said. Taemin nodded.

"So, my friend is getting married soon, and I was wondering if you could possibly give me some dance lessons," Minho asked.

"But don't you already know how to dance?" Taemin questioned.

"Yeah, I know how to dance, but not like that," Minho said with exasperation.

"Alright then, I guess I can help," Taemin responded. They walked to the dance practice room, Taemin holding Minho's hand (and Minho dying a little inside) as they went down the halls.

Once they arrived, Taemin spoke. "Do you know what song they'll be playing for their first dance?" the younger asked.

"Well, it's called Sway and it's a cover by Michael Buble," Minho explained.

"Good, I know that song well," Taemin said, standing up to go put the song on, searching it up on youtube and plugging his phone into the speaker. He walked back to Minho, and suddenly pulled his body extremely close to Minho.

"I guess this is going to be a long lesson," Minho thought with excitement and sadness. Suddenly, the music began, and Taemin held Minho's hand, placing it on his waist. Taemin held Minho's waist, sticking their arms out and linking their hands. He started to sway back and forth, Minho following his every movement with a grin plastered onto his face. Taemin did a little spin outward and Minho pulled him back in, both of them giggling. They resumed their previous swaying, Taemin smiling as big as Minho now. Taemin did another spin, but this time ending up facing away from Minho, back pressed flushed to Minho's chest. Minho froze for a moment, but then Taemin looked up at him, guiding Minho's hands to his waist. They just swayed like that, and after a few seconds Minho got his rhythm back. He tried to concentrate on dancing, but all he could think of was being so close to Taemin, and trying to suppress his growing hard-on. Minho needed to get Taemin away from him to save him dignity, so he decided to dip him down. Taemin raised his eyebrows, but smiled when Minho pulled him up.

"Getting adventurous, aren't you?" Taemin whispered into Minho's ear. His eyes widened, and his only grew. They started to turn around together, Taemin tilting his head back, letting his short hair fan out behind him. He lifted himself back up, staring directly into Minho's eyes as they continued to dance. Taemin pulled outward, the two of them holding hands, and Minho pulled him back in. But this time, they both froze.

Their bodies were completely touching, chest to chest, able to feel each other's erratic heartbeats. Taemin looked up at Minho, eyes wide.

"Hyung," he said quietly, almost a whisper. Minho tucked a stray strand of hair behind Taemin's ear, then crashed his lips into Taemin's.

They kissed passionately, seven years of desire, lust, and love finally culminating into this one singular moment. They stood like that for a short while, then they pulled away, panting.

"Finally," Taemin managed to breath out. Minho just pressed his lips back onto Taemin's, desperate to feel him. They felt as though they had only a few short moments left together, and that they needed to just be with each other before time ran out. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, pulling him impossibly closer, and Minho did the same. After a while, their kisses slowed, overcoming their lust to reveal their love for each other.

Many minutes passed before they pulled away from each other. They smiled softly at each other, Minho's hand coming up to cup Taemin's cheek, and the other to hold his hand.

"I've wanted you for so long," Minho said sincerely as Taemin kissed his neck lightly.

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Taemin asked curiously.

"I was afraid. You were underaged, and how was I supposed to know if you were gay, let alone into me?" Minho explained.

"Hyung, I think I tried to make my feelings for you very obvious. I even tried to get Jonghyun-hyung and Kibum-hyung to tell you for me, but they said that it had to happened naturally," Taemin spoke. Minho laughed.

"I guess I can be stupid at times" the older boy said.

"Well, maybe we missed out on a few years, but we really have until forever," Taemin said hopefully. Minho grinned.

"We really do," he said, as if in a dream. After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes, Taemin spoke.

"Let's dance," he whispered into Minho's ear, and they began to sway again.