Perfection

Perfection

MC:So in the ranking who is first and who is last *smiles*

Siwon:It is always between donghae and i *smiles*

MC:Then who is last *smiles*

Shindong:No other than Eunhyukkie *laughs*

Eunhyuk:*cringes at his name being called sighs looks down*

Kyuhyun:*faking a smile but angry inside glaring at shindong*

Crowd:*all laughing hard*

MC:I mean if you think about it he is different looking from all of you guys *laughs*

Donghae:Dont let him off easy just say ugly he is ugly *laughs*

Siwon:Ugliest *laughs high fives donghae*

Eunhyuk:*bites his lip fighting back his tears*

Super Junior Dorms

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie baby *trying to reach him*

Eunhyuk:*walking fast in the dorms tears rolling down slams his door*

Kyuhyun:*sighs rest his head on the door looks down*Baby...please 

Eunhyuk:Just go away...*tears roll down his cheeks hugging his knees*

Shindong:Hell is his problem *shocked*

Leeteuk:Why dont you idiots freakin ask yourselves *mad arms crossed*

Donghae:YAH why are you acting like its our fault *shocked*

Leeteuk:Because you all are PABOS you know that hyukkie is sensitive to these things you know the effect it puts on him yet you guys continue to joke about it *scoffs rolls his eyes*

Siwon:Hyung its just a -

Leeteuk:A JOKE is it even funny anymore honestly DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY *storms off to kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:Open the door baby please....*leaned against the door sighs*

Leeteuk:He locked himself in again....*worried*

Kyuhyun:*sighs leans his head against the door*

Leeteuk:*hands him the spare key*Please kyu prove him wrong i know your the only one who can 

Kyuhyun:*half smiles walks in the room locks the door heart breaks*

Eunhyuk:*shaking from crying gasping for air*

Kyuhyun:Baby *gets on the bed hugging him tightly*

Eunhyuk:No no don't touch me i don....i dont deserve this *pushes kyuhyun away*

Kyuhyun:*shocked*Eunhyukkie

Eunhyuk:Kyu your such an idiot....*tears rolling down his cheeks looking at him*

Kyuhyun:What are you saying *hurt*

Eunhyuk:You seriously need to wake up kyu because your wasting your life as someone as  ugly and worthless as me *crying*

Kyuhyun:Stop it....*shaking his head*

Eunhyuk:Kyu you can't wrap yourself around a bubble world thinking im worth being with for the rest of your life

Kyuhyun:Thats not true 

Eunhyuk:Yes it is im not the one you want

Kyuhyun:Yes you are your my one and only true love of my life it will only be you

Eunhyuk:Your wasting your time loving me please just le-*gets cut off*

Kyuhyun:STOP IT ITS NOT TRUE *screams fist clenched shaking*

Eunhyuk:*just looks at him crying covering his mouth*

Kyuhyun:You think your ugly....your think your worthless because of what people say about you well don't because the words they say make no sense especially when it comes to you you are the most down to earth loving humble and caring man i could ever meet in my entire life your the best person and the most generous purest one no one can ever to compare to your heart of gold your one of a kind hyukkie ok i could list so many things about you i adore...your just pure perfection baby boo *cups his face looks in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:Trust me im not *shaking his head*

Kyuhyun:Stop ok stop bringing yourself down ive had enough of it *wiping eunhyuks tears away*

Eunhyuk:Kyu *looking at him*

Kyuhyun:I don't care what the whole world thinks of you...what all of korea thinks of you...what our friends think of you and what our members think of you nothing and no one will ever ruin my love for you i'd rather die than ever lose you loving me and me loving you 

Eunhyuk:*sighs shakes his head*

Kyuhyun:In their eyes you maybe something else but in my eyes you are my Perfection *smiles rest his forehead against eunhyuks forehead*

Eunhyuk:I love you so so much *half smiles tears fall*

Kyuhyun:I love you so much more eunhyukkie *they kiss passionately*

Eunhyuk:*smiles hugs him tightly nuzzles his face in kyuhyuns shoulder*Your the best boyfriend ever

Kyuhyun:And you are my miracle in life *smiles kisses his temple*