CHAPTER 1

Good Friends (a story after hiatus) SuJu

 

It’s November. I could now feel the coolness of the air as the winter season approaches. As I walk through the garden, the smell of the sunflowers now touches my nose and the soft sound of the gushing leaves begin to tap my ears in this cold afternoon. I followed the path that would lead me to the middle of the garden. There’s a wooden bench, encircled by the flowers, a very big wooden box and another gate at the side of the big circular space. The design of the bench, chest and gate are the same. Carefully carved in the middle is the word “ONE”, encircled by vines, 2 large flowers and 13 hearts. By seeing that, it made my tears flow.

 It’s been 7 years since I saw them.

It was once a happy place full of people. The voices of the 13 men filled the garden as they play recklessly with one another. Not minding that they have busy schedules and a lot of things to do. I could hear:

 “Hyukjae-ah! Let’s make Jungsu-hyung eat leaves again! Kk~”

“Sungmin-ah eat with me! I’m hungry! Ryeowook’s food is done!”

“Ddangkomma! Show them what I taught you!”

“YAAHH!!!”

“Heechul-hyung I’ll beat you in Starcraft next time!”

I can’t believe that I can’t hear those voices that were filled by happiness. 7 years ago they disbanded their group because the company released another boy group. They planned to go their separate ways for them to excel in their chosen fields. Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook, Hankyung and Sungmin focused on their musicals and debuted as solo artists. Kibum, Siwon, Donghae and Kangin continued their roles as actors in dramas and sitcoms. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Heechul became renowned MCs and DJs in Korea.

I opened the dusty box that looked like it wasn’t opened for years. There’s a lock and fortunately I remembered the password: 051106. i almost forgot! it's november 5 already! Happy Birthday Super Junior! Aigoo it makes me sad.

Inside it I found signatured albums, fan letters, pictures, posters, magazines, newspapers, books/mangas(One Piece to be exact), some clothes, unopened gifts, music sheets and awards that are carefully and orderly placed one by one in the box. Surprisingly, it looks like that the items are placed yesterday rather than years ago. There are no dust and spiders inside and the contents remained still and neat as their signatures at the corners of the chest are still visible like they are signed moments ago.

As I lay the books to the floor I heard footsteps walking through the garden. I tilted my head and saw a man. He’s not that old but he looks familiar. As he approach I recognized him and yelled.

“KYUHYUN-AH!”

He smiled as he hugged my really tight. I took a really good look at his face and saw a bit of mustache and some wrinkles but he looks so handsome and the witty maknae said:

“haha! Long time, no see! How are you?”

“I’m fine. I missed you so much! What are you doing here?”

“Nothing, just wondering if this place still exists.”

“Stupid. of course it’s still existing! I mean, it would exist here forever.”

“Hehe. And you, what are you doing here?”

“I just missed this place and I thought of going here to check if the stuff that you all put here are still ok.”

“oh. That’s why you are messing around with the things that we carefully placed there?”

“shut up and I’m not messing around here.”

“haha! *mehrong* oh! What are these?” he looks at the book and said “SS3 Photobook. Haha! It makes the memories come back! Yah let’s look at the pictures here! I think I’ll laugh really hard. I remember the times when I used to play with the members during the concerts. Aigoo. I really miss those times. ”

We flipped each page of the photobook while laughing really hard. Seeing the pictures of them squirting water to each other, stolen pictures and performances, we realized why the fans enjoyed each concerts. We saw again the Sapphire Blue Sea that filled the whole Asia. There may be many Countries, Languages and Races but one color unites them all despite of the barriers: Pearl Sapphire Blue.

“OMO. I almost died here laughing. Kkk~” Kyu said, pointing at poor Leeteuk

“Me too! Kkkk~ I really really miss those times!”

“yeah. If only we could repeat time. I want to do that again and again. I want ELFs to be with me again. I want other members to perform with me.”

I glanced at him and saw tears forming in his eyes. I can’t imagine him crying but in the past he di cry because of s. I remembered when he doesn’t have any bed for months after debut, the time when 10 members agreed that they don’t want Kyuhyun to the group, and the argues of the members, and the wins that made him cry.

He’s all matured now. He debuted as a solo artist and conducted solo concerts. He also already entered the army and proved his strength to protect his country. I wonder why this maknae look as if tears are ready to fall from his eyes? So I asked him:

“Kyuhyun-ah, why?”

“I want to be with them again. All of them. But I can’t. I really miss them so much.”

“me too. Do you want me to contact some of the members?”

“Really? I called some of them but they didn’t answer their phones.”

“don’t worry. Donghae-oppa will be able to contact them all.”

“I hope they don’t have any schedules. I mean, we rarely see each other because of the schedules. We meet like once every 6 months with only 4 or 5 members. It’s sad to see us broken into halves or quarters.”

He wiped his tears and began to dig to the chest and compiled their albums from Twins to A-Cha. He smiled to me and said:

“These are the only things that we could show to our ELFs.” He smiled and I smiled back.

I heard again footsteps. This time there are 2 persons. They are so noisy that I could recognize them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------HI SUBSCRIBERS!----------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating!! err. i'm experiencing Writer's Block!! err..  i made something wrong with my story and i guess i couldn't change it because i already published the 2nd chapter!! OMO!!! errrrr..  but anyways!  i hope you'll like this story!! saranghae!!! :P