Thank You

comfort

Summary: Comfort in my hyung

“Hyung?” A shy voice was heard as the door to the rooftop opened and closed.

Jinki opened his eyes at the sound of the voice and a smile immediately made its way on his lips.

“Tae?” He answered back, the smile evident in his voice. Said smile grew wider when the younger boy showed himself – hair still long because SM wanted to try hairstyles on him, still in his uniform because he just got out of school, and eyes downcast because he was too shy.

Cute…

“Hi…” Taemin greeted his hyung – the hyung that cooked for him, sent him to school, and the very first hyung to help him with his singing when the trainers deemed him hopeless because puberty still had its claws in him.

“How was school?” Jinki asked, standing up from where he was lying down to take the maknae closer to him.

“It was good…” Taemin was reluctant in answering, his head lowered.

Jinki frowned at the answer, knowing his dongsaengs’ classmates have been rather…harsh lately about the fact that Taemin was an SM trainee – jealousy at its best, really.

“Come here…” Jinki said with a sigh as he took the younger boy in his arms. “It’s gonna be fine, OK? Just ignore them, and know that I’m here. Always.” He promised.

Taemin couldn’t help but smile at that, bringing his arms up to hug his hyung back.

“Thank you…”

I love you...

~~~

Short drabble that got stuck in my head. Tell me what you guys think?

~Curse