〔 EVENT: APHRODITE'S BALL 〕

   〔 CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS 〕— CLOSED.
 
aphrodite's ball 2015
 

The setting of the grand ball has been transformed into a closed tent, with a dome like roof enclosing the open areas of the amphitheater. The inside of the place had ceilings ornamented with frescoes of different shades of gold, silver and bronze, crystallized chandeliers, drapes of red and gold hung from one corner to another, and rays of sunshines (courtesy of the sun god, of course) enclosed in heart shaped spotlights that are mechanically hardwired by Hephaestus to flash blinding lights much better than your local disco ball. On the left side scattered circular tables surrounded by golden chairs that can occupy at least ten people, a lighter shade of gold table cloth atopping the said tables perfectly set up with fine dining silverware, with a vase of blooming red roses fresh from Persephone's domain. On the opposite side laid a long buffet table arrayed with dishes of international cuisines - complete from appetizers to entree to all sorts of mouthwatering desserts. Located beside the food haven is a mini bar filled with various bottles of spirits, wine, sodas and juices, personally handpicked and supervised by the god of wine, himself. What lays in the center of the area is a spacious dancefloor with tiles glittering of silver and gold that shone brighter than most stars from the skies combined - perfect for both romantic and free-spirited dances that are bound to happen for the night.


 

event screenshots: proposals

 
 



chblood
presents

children
of
olympus



cabin
list



masterlist
/ wishlist



affiliates
 
 
jade vine layout designed and coded by aleric / the secret garden collection by liz, lynn and aleric