〔 EVENT: NEW YEAR CELEBRATION & AWARDING CEREMONY 〕

   〔 CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS 〕— CLOSED.
 
new year's celebration and awarding ceremony
 

The awarding ceremony takes place in the Roman Bath House, wherein an elevated platform is assembled within the frontal area of the Bath House, directly parallel from the baths, serving as a mini stage in which an elegantly decorated table a topped of award plaques shall be announced and given to their respectable recipients in the later part of the event. Spacious marble halls by the waters have been blanketed of velvet carpets, and corners decorated of ornamental plants and hangings of purple and orange, symbolizing the unity of both camps gathered in celebrating a pleasant evening. Low, wooden tables and pelt divans are linearly arranged to inhabit the number of occupants from each cohort, along with aurae relentlessly flying around from table to table, serving the most delectable dishes and thirst-quenchers that would satisfy the taste buds of every guest.

What serves as the core attraction of the venue, are the spectrums of light that illuminated from within the bathwaters, reflecting vibrant hues upon the towering marble columns leading out to a vast open ceiling—thoroughly splashing light all throughout the place amidst the dark, winter night.
  

 

 

the hall of fame and shame

 

The hall of fame

        
 

the hall of shame

      

 



chblood
presents

children
of
olympus



cabin
list



masterlist
/ wishlist



affiliates
 
 
jade vine layout designed and coded by aleric / the secret garden collection by liz, lynn and aleric