New School New People

New boy
On a everyday morning woken up by the annoying old smug. Wonhan’s father knocked on his door and threw his new uniform at him “go change boy”his father left him with the door wide open. Wonhan sat up slowly, looking down at his uniform. A navy blue jacket with long shorts. The shorts looked like what elementary kids would wear but I guess it fits him well. Wonhan stands up from his comforting bed and made his way into his bathroom. He did his business and when he came out of the bathroom he looked at his uniform one more time before putting it on. Wonhan wasn’t really fond of his uniform. He glanced at himself in the mirror. He sighed at what see saw. He saw his legs how they were hairless and how the uniform fit him nicely not to baggy or tight. He took his school bag and walked out of his bedroom.
 
 
“good morning sweetie”he was greeted by his lovely mother. She always brought him sunshine every morning even though his father hated his guts his mom was always there to brighten up his day. He sat next to his younger brother Yoojin. Yoojin was more manlier than Wonhan which made his father proud. Wonhan didn’t really care that much since his only interest was what his mother thought of him. “Wonhan I have some news to tell you”his mother sat a cross him and gave him glass of milk and two honey toasted bread to go with. Wonhan looked at his mother confused “you’re staying at the school dorms”Wonhan almost chocked on his toast. His brother and mother laught at him “come on hyung be happy,you’ll have your own apartment well not alone cause you have a roommate”his brother rub his back “y-yeah I guess” Wonhan rubs his chest as he drink the glass of milk. “oh and get your stuff you’re leaving today also your roommate will come and pick you up” there was so much happening at the moment. Wonhan was confused on what was happening that he ran to his room and started packing. He packed his normal clothing cause his mom would sometimes like to buy him girly clothes, you could say she really wanted a daughter. Along with that he packed his laptop,chargers,pc video games and his pills. The pills were called rickety. They're called that for a reason they were unsafe for his body and health but he wanted to be manlier so bad. “Wonhan your roommate his here”his mom knocked on his door. He picked up his bags as he runs out the door. “hi,i’m Oh Sehun”a tall handsome boy bowed in front of him. “i’m Lee Wonhan” Wonhan bowed as well. “alright now get going Wonhan”his mother hugs him “oh and if you're ever hungry I made you some strawberry cake”his mom gave him a fancy looking box. “see you later hyung hope when you come back we could play some the last of us”he hugs his brother tight that Wonhan almost lost his breath “Yoojin let your brother go”his father brushed Yoojin shoulder “see you later Wonhan,be save” his father shakes his hand. “okay I will but I’ll be going now”Wonhan smiles to himself he couldn’t believe that his father actually cared about him.
 
 
Sehun opens the out doors as both of them walk out. The front of Wonhan entrance he saw that there was a big fancy black car looked like something the rich people would have. “is the school that rich?”he looks up at Sehun. Sehun chuckles and shakes his head “no,It’s mine just give the butler your bags”Wonhan nods and gives the butler next to him,his bags. Sehun opens the car door for Wonhan “thanks” Wonhan whispers while going in the car.
 
 
The trip was quite quiet. Wonhan actually fell asleep when he woke up he rub his eyes and saw a smiling Sehun looking at him. “did you sleep well?” Sehun was leaning on the side of his widow. Wonhan sat up embarrassed. “eh y-yeah”he stuttered and clenched his fist nervously. “what were you dreaming about?” Wonhan looked up at Sehun. “I don’t really remember I’m sorry…”he lied. Wonhan dreamed of his father like always how he would yell at him for being the wuss he was. “Wonhan how old are you?” Sehun asked the nervous boy “I’m 17 and yourself?” Sehun nods at his answer “17 when’s your birthday?”he said with a expressionless face “December the 17 why?” Wonhan looks at Sehun confused. “i’m your hyung then why don’t you call me hyung instead of Sehun” Sehun smirks and leans closer to Wonhan. Wonhan blushed, his eyes looking at Sehun’s thin lips “eh,oh n-ne hyung”he shivers a bit when the words come out of his mouth. Sehun leans back laughing at Wonhan’s reactions. Sehun ruffles Wonhan’s hair. 
 
 
 
The ride to school was quite lively. Sehun and Wonhan became close quick.
 
 
 

admin corner 

if there are any grammar problems or smth im sorry then cause english isn't my first laungage ≥.≤

but i hope you guys like it!!!