24/7 = Heaven

We On

A week had past since the incident, now Jin's back doing his daily routine as the 'eomma' of Bangtan. As usual, he wakes up all the members up early because they have practises as their WAKE UP concert is just around the corner.

"Namjoonie?" Jin pokes Namjoom's cheek and he reacted by pouting and let out small whines.

"5 more minutes hyung" Namjoon turned his back.

"Yah, Namjoonie! Come on wake up. I'm tired standing on this ladder already." 

Namjoon refuses to move but he thought of something and smirks. He quickly erase his smirk and rises his body up. Pretending to be sleepy, he ruffles his hair and let out a short screm. Jin smiles watching Namjoon's behaviour.

"Yeay, you woke up. I'm gonna wake up the others now." As Jin gets ready to climb down, Namjoon pull his arm, dragging him up to his bed. Jin was utterly shocked and yelp.

"Yah, Namjoonie!" Namjoon pulled him with brute force until Jin is positioned under him.

"Mianhae hyung. It didn't hurt right?" Namjoon smirks as he leans closer. but before Namjoon manages to place his lips on Jin's, Jin covers his mouth with one hand and stop Namjoon's actions by placing his other hand on Namjoon's chest.

"No, not now."

"Not now? Why? WHen?" Namjoon is annoyed because he got rejected flatly.

"Even though the members aren't moving, I know they're up. I don't want to get embarrassed again." Nut Jin did pecked Namjoon's lips quickly before Jin completely pushed Namjoon away.

Jin woke up the other members and ate breakfast. But Jin felt uncomfortable the whole morning because of Yoongi. He wouldn't stop staring intensely at Jin. After several minutes, Jin cleans up the table but was stop by Yoongi.

"Jin hyung." Yoongi took a sip of coffe before cintinuing.

"Don't you feel like it's about time you tell us about that fan who has been bothering you?"

Jin sighs. He's thinking loudly inside his head. Debating with himself. Finally, he made his decision and took a deep breath.

"Namjoon." All eyes are on him now.

"The fan knows about us."

Namjoon gulped.

"She saw us during our concert in Taipei. She's been bothering me to stay away from you because she likes you. Very much. Too much. She's been spreading bad news about me. Pointing my flaws to everyone on social mediaand threaten me she'll tell everyone if she sees me being too close to you again. She'll be at the WAKE UP concert to monitor me."

Amazingly, Jin manages to tell the story smoothly despite his tears are streaming down on his cheeks non-stop. Namjoon's patience is running out. He got up to move beside Jin and hugged him tightly. Jin hugged him back with tears and screams that he had been holding all these times.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi mouthing something. Yoongi nodded and prepared his phone.

"Hyung." Namjoon broke their hug and cares Jin's cheek and wiping his tears. His other hand is placed on Jin's shoulder.

"You know my heart is yours then, now and forever right?"

Jin nods. Namjoon smiles.

"I love you hyung." Namjoon closes his eyes and leans closer. Surprisingly, Jin knows where this is going and throws his embarrassment away and quickly connected their lips.

Maybe because of the pancake's syrup that Jin thinks Namjoon's lips are sweeter than before. Jin's hands automatically wraps Namjoon's waist and they share a very passionate kiss but not too explicit because Jungkook's there. they heard a snap but kept on kissing until the both of them broke the kiss to gasp for air.

"Whatever our haters say, I'm real for my love." Namjoon leans his forehead against Jin and enjoyed that moment. Yoongi upload that picture on Twitter and cafe with the caption of '24/7 = Heaven as long as you're with me.' Most of the comments were supportive but there are also comments saying 'why it isn't taejin T^T' 'why it isn't jinkook ;A;' All of them laugh reading the comments and Jimin updated another status stating that whoever go against Namjin will taste the member's and ARMYs' wrath.