Final

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning. The sunrays were shining through the curtains lightning up the room. 

"Mm" Taehyung opened his eyes slowly letting them adjust to the morning light. He smiled when he noticed black strands of hair protruding from under the covers. He moved a bit closer to the owner of the black hair. He could clearly see the beautiful face of his lover that was showered by the sunbeams. The older gently caressed the soft and warm milky white skin with his fingers that slowly traced down reaching the pink, plump lips where he landed a light peck. The feeling of something brushing against his lips awoke the sleeping boy.

"Good morning" The teen said to his lover with a smile that revealed his white bunny teeth.

"Morning Kookie" Taehyung replied bringing Jungkook into his embrace.

"I just love waking up to your y, handsome face" Jungkook admired his boyfriend's face causing Taehyung to grin. The couple looked into each other's eyes, their faces getting closer...and closer...and closer...

 

BANG

 

The door suddenly opened with a loud thud.

"Good morning love birds! Looks like you finally woke up" Jimin greeted them while leaning on the door frame oblivious to the situation.

"Jimin" Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation. Well who wouldn't be irritated? Jimin just barged in when they were about to kiss and destroyed the romantic atmosphere. 

"Good morining to you too TaeTae" Jimin gave his fellow 95-liner a tight hug.

"Yah! Only I'm allowed  to call him that! And besides get off him!" Jungkook exclaimed while trying to pry Jimin off of Taehyung.

"Calm down Maknae-ah. It's not like I'm trying to steal your boyfriend from you. He's all yours" Jimin explained "Gosh so possessive" he added. To be honest he found the youngest's upset and grumpy expression and behavior so adorable and he decided to a bit. Jungkook rarely showed his adorable side to anyone besides Taehyung.

"Kookie baby~ Don't be jealous~ I'm all yours and will always be. You're mine and I'm yours" Taehyung reached for Jungkook and planted a kiss on the crook of his neck.

"Ok guys, stop being so cheesy and all lovey-dovey or I swear I'll start puking rainbows soon" Jimin pretended he was throwing up.

"No one said you need to be here Jimin" Jungkook scoffed and leaned into V's touch.

"Yah kid! I'm your Hyung, learn some respect!" Jimin scolded the Maknae. "Oh right. Jin told me to tell you that the company gave us a day off today" Jimin informed completely forgetting about the previous conversation and focusing on this one.

"Really?!" Jungkook exclaimed and looked at his lover immediately. "TaeTae let's go to the park today, please?~" Taehyung chuckled and patted Jungkook's head.

"Sure baby" Jungkook let out a satisfied squeal and hugged the older lovingly.

"Aish Hyungs remind me again why you're here with us again?" Jungkook whined earning a smack on his head.

"Ow!" he let out a pained cry.

"Yah Maknae that is no way to speak to your elders!" Jin scolded the baby member. "Besides someone needs to keep an eye on you guys. Who knows what idea will come to that little and crazy brains of yours. What if you two try to smoke or drink alcohol, well Taehyung can but you... or go to a love hotel and do 'it' " Jin lectured.

"Seriously Hyung, smoking? alcohol? I'm not interested in these things, also Taehyung is here with me. We're both old enough to take care of ourselves...Besides it's not like we didn't have yet" Jungkook muttered but covered his mouth with his hand when he realized he just blurted out their secret.

"B-Bwo?!" Jin could swear he almost got a heart attack from the information he just got. "Are you kidding me?" The oldest shot a death glare towards Taehyung's direction.

"Kim Taehyung you're in serious trouble" Jin growled at the oblivious Taehyung.

"W-What is it Hyung? Why are you angry at me?" Taehyung asked not knowing the reason of the oldest's anger. Wait...Could it be...

"Jungkook you told him?!" Taehyung exclaimed his gaze falling on his younger lover.

"I-It just came out accidentally. I didn't mean to tell him that" Jungkook hurriedly explained.

"You're lucky he can't get pregnant Taehyung" It was the leader's turn to talk. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter