How or how not to wake the King and his fellas

All hail King-Soo!

Hello hello~

Welcome to the first chapter!

Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments! c:


 

It was just a bit before six in the morning.

The sun was rising, embracing the Exo-Kindom in a soft and warm light. The most people in the Kingdom were still asleep just like the residents of the castle and the king himself.

Only a few townspeople and maids and butlers of the castle were awake, getting ready for the day.

But besides the maids and butlers there was another person who was already awake.

It was no other than Huang Zitao the royal alarm and appointments book of King Kyungsoo.

He was a rather tall and scary looking person with black hair, dark, dark eyebags and a fierce gaze.

But that is just his appearance. His personality was everything but that.

He sure was a kind soul but he was so easily intimidated by bugs and even more intimidated by the Kings sharp glares which were sent to him every time he woke the King.

You may wonder now why such a scaredy-cat like Zitao was the royal alarm and the target of the Kings daily-6-o-clock-death-stares for waking him up at such ungodly hours.

Well let's just say that the King pays him well and said Kings personality and aura were just too scary to face.

It's not that he didn't try to leave but Zitao's mind just screamed 'Abort mission! Abort mission!' as he opened his mouth to voice his request of quitting.

Also, the King would never let Zitao go anyway since he's doing such a great job in waking him and his royal fellas.

Sighing the tall young man makes his way to the Kings chamber.

He whines slightly when he reached the massive door, preparing for the daily-6-o-clock-death-stare.

After strengthen his mind he forcefully broke the door open and a startled King jolted up.

“I'm sorry your Majesty. It's 6 o clock. Time to wake up.”

Zitao shifted uncomfortably under the Kings gaze.

“I told you yesterday to wake me up later than usual”, said the King with a deadpan voice. Zitao blinked.

Once.

Twice.

“Oh..uhh..yeah..well that's embarrassing”, Zitao laughes. It was a mix of sheepishness and fright

“I..I'm sorry then. Uhh sleep well your Highness!”, he squeaks and closed the door in the speed of light in order to escape the wrath of King-Soo.

 

A bit later he reached the floor where he and all the other royal fellas were residing. Groaning he slowly made his way to the hallway.

He absolutely hated to wake them up because the most of them were such heavy sleepers they barley noticed him anymore.

First he got back into his room to look for a few items to wake them.

Should he use a triangle this time? Or maybe some Bongos? What about those water buckets? No, they wouldn't mind bits of water. Junmyeon would rather enjoy it and Chanyeol would just burn it away.

“Hmm, what could I use? What could I use? Maybe I should sing?” Zitao paced around. Suddenly he stopped and his gaze hung at a sling.

Slowly a grin creeped onto Zitao's face. He turned around and went to the royal kitchen. The man picked a few squashy nearly rotten tomatoes plus a cucumber and put them in a basket.

Happy with his findings the dark haired man skipped back to the hallway and opened all doors without being careful. It wasn't like his fellas would noticed it anyways.

When all the doors were open he screamed

“If you guys won't wake up it'll end in a rotten way!”

Zitao waited and he heard a silent thud followed from a groan from the room to his left.

“Please spare me Taozi”, mumbled a soft voice, “I am already awake.”

It was Zhang Yixing the royal healer and kind-of-gardener (King-Soo ordered him to keep an eye on his beloved plants so that they won't die).

“Good morning ge!” Zitao practically squealed in delight at the sight of his favorite person in the castle

“You don't need to worry now ge since you're already up. You should get ready for the day! Also you might want to avoid this hallway for the next 15 minutes? So take your time ge!” the man giggled thinking of his plan. Yixing chuckled and patted his friend shoulder softly

“Alright. Just don't be too mean Taozi. I'll get going then.” After seeing Yixing vanishing in the bathroom of his chamber Zitao stopped the time and went to each room, squashing the tomatoes in the faces of each person and put the cucumber in Byun Baekhyuns – the royal chandelier - mouth and made him chomping it.

He slowly made his way out of Baekhyuns room back to the hallway.

With one snap of his fingers time was flowing normally again and just a few seconds after heavy swearing reached his ears.

Mostly from Jongin the royal messenger and delivery boy, Sehun the royal fan/ventilator, and Baekhyun.

“WHAT THE BLODDY HELL? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?” Baekhyun choked, spitting out the chunks of cucumber and gasping for air.

In the room on his right he could feel the temperatures dropping. Fast. It was the work of Minseok the royal refrigerator. Suddenly a thing flew out of said room and landed besides the royal alarm. Zitao squinted his eyes and saw that it was a frozen piece of the squashed tomato.

At the same time he could hear it cracking somewhere on the left side. When Zitao turned his head in this direction he could see some sparkles caused from the royal fuse box and connection for the power supply Jongdae.

Then a loud shriek and some gurgling from the Junmyeon's room from his right. Junmyeon was the royal water dispenser and pool refiller (very important in summer).

“Tao..”, a deep, deep voice growled and a fairly tall man stepped out of the last room on the right side. It was Park Chanyeol. He was the kings royal fireplace and fireplace lighten up his image quite well now. Said mans head was burning, trying to get rid of the rotten tomato. For Zitao it was a rather scary sight but before he could do anything water was sprinkled over him and the whole hallway.

The fire alarm was activated by the smoke Chanyeol's flames caused.

“Oh..hehe..I'll..I'll be hiding then”, he grinned and ran.