Mister "i'm the producer"

Mister "i'm the producer"

“He’s here, catch ya later, Eric Nammy Nam Nam!”

“Bye Ambruhcious!”

Amber waved and jogged her way to the door, smile widening as she met eyes with the person in the driver seat patiently waiting for her in all his glorious model off duty look.

“Hey llama.”

“Hey you, little llama.” The reply got the blonde girl grinning while she fastened her seatbelt.

“Ready to go?” A nod later, the car zoomed into the busy streets of Seoul.

-

“C’mere, my dear llama.”

As they got out of the car, James made a small wave to the girl to go over to his side. Before Amber could say anything standing before him, she was pulled into a hug, warm, familiar and just safe, face pressed against a chiseled chest.

“I missed you” came in a content whisper, arms tightening a little around her and a deep inhale of her vanilla scent.

Amber pulled back smiling, reaching up to press a chaste kiss on James’ lips, a “that’s why we’re here now” followed by a soft tug on his arm.

-

As much as James liked Amber’s independence, he was here today to help. That was not what he was doing. Instead, Amber had taken over the whole station and got lost in her music world. It was endearing, to see his favourite girl immersed in what she loved and adorably grooving. But James was asked by said llama to help and he intended to do that.

“Hey, I’m recording” came out as a whine when James softly but firmly tugged Amber’s hands off the computers. “But I’m the producer,” James retorted, earning himself an eye roll.

“Yeah yeah, producer Lee, but I can do it and I’m doing it.”

Still in her hype of recording and making her music, Amber waved her boyfriend off and turned her attention back to the workstation.

As a result, the tall brunette stalked his way to the couch adjacent to the station and sulked lying down.

-

As the blonde girl resumed her work, she gradually felt the change in atmosphere. Looking around, the girl spotted the mass occupying the long couch.

“Is mister ‘I’m the producer’ sulking?” She teased as she took off her headphones.

“No.” The mass on the couch replied, concentration currently on his phone.

Amber smiled and brought herself over to the couch.

“Move, big llama.” Amber commanded and squeezed herself onto the couch, attempting to bury herself into James. As she made her final adjust to a comfortable position, she looked up and asked, “Really?”

James smiled at the puppy eyes as he gazed down, “Depends. I feel unwanted just now,” he pouted for good measure just to add a little bit of effect.

“Eww, no James, don’t pout! Eww!” Amber faked gag at the brunette’s pathetic attempt and laughed, “What do you want me to do? Broadcast my love on ASC?”, her eyebrows wiggling with mischief evident in her orbs.

“Oh God, that was Eric! I didn’t planned that!”

“Right, trying to save it with Korean dramas. What kinda dramas have llama in them!”

“Lousy save, I know. Stop teasing me.”

“Okay okay, Mexican food later, my treat, okay? Let me just bask in this glorious warmth for a minute.”

With that, their playful banter died into a comfortable silence. Amber turned, albeit with a little difficulty considering how narrow the couch was, and pressed her back against James. The latter dutifully wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her in, pressing kisses on her head while smiling fondly.

-

Their dinner was joined by Peniel and Eric, stupid jokes thrown across the table with the guests gagging at the couple’s actions once in a while.

“Seriously though, I can’t see how nobody suspects it! You guys are like, openly flirting everywhere!”

Peniel exclaimed while stuffing his face into a burrito.

“I know right! ‘Oh Amber-ssi, what’s your ideal type?’ “

“ ‘Uhm I like guys with a cool look but looks cute when they smile’ PDA alert hello!”

Eric and Peniel high-fived each other for their self-deemed perfect talk shows reenactments, their two audience laughing along.

“Peniel, are you saying I am cute?” Amber basically palm-covered James’ face when the tallest among the bunch tried to act cute.

“Gosh, James, point taken but that’s not the point here. Point is, this should have been a scandal!”

Amber laughed out loud at Eric’s sass and his wild gesture at both of her and James, slapping his boyfriend while she was at it.

“People just don’t think it’s possible I guess. But yeah, come to think of it, I’ve confessed so many times on broadcast!”

Amber looked pointedly at James and in less than three seconds, “You buy this meal as my reward!”, high-fiving the other two occupants before blowing a kiss to her laughing but head shaking boyfriend.

-

“Your manager oppa’s gonna skin me for you staying over again, babe.” James piped up from the couch as Amber came into view drying her hair.

“Nah, note ‘again’. He didn’t skinned you the last time, or the time before the last.” She plopped down in front of the tall male, towel casually tossed to him.

James caught it easily and began drying the blonde strands, making a hum of agreement as they both shifted their attention to the TV, easing into the silence with ease.

 

a/n: short and hopefully sweet! tell me what you think!