Chapter 02

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 01:[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

 

He was acting strangely.

 

Whenever she asked him for a walk, he would refuse, saying he had some works to do; he was getting busier and busier.

 

“But it’s spring!” She pouted and blinked to make him fall in her trap, it was –to her disappointment- to no use.

 

‘How could he act so cold now that we’re married?’

 

She called her girls to ask their advices.

 

“Oh, Yoona darling, we’re so sorry.” Taeyeon took her hand. “Usually men who get tired of their partners try escaping by spending less and less time with their wives.” That one statement shattered Yoona’s heart. Her face, though pale, was still showing some hopes.

 

“I never thought he might be this kind of men.” Sooyoung clinched her hand in a fist.

 

“Unnie,” Seohyun tried calming them up, “maybe he has a reason for that.”

 

“I know, I know,” Yuri squealed, “let’s follow him around!” She offered.

 

***

 

Despite her refusal, Yoona was dragged in casual attire with a long scarf hiding half her face while the other half was well hidden with the big Rebane sunglasses.

 

“We’ll attract attention like this.” She protested looking at her unnies who were all dressed the same.

 

“Someone reminds me what are we doing here?” Seohyun asked, she was the only ‘normal’ one.

 

“First of all, it was your idea. Secondly, you didn’t have to come. Last but not least, stop being annoying!” Hyoyeon snapped at her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Whatever, I’m here to make sure you don’t embarrass yourselves.”

 

***

 

It was getting late, the girls were tired and Seohyun finally convinced them to go home.

 

“Here he is, here he is.” Yuri whispered in a hurry, this time, even Seohyun lined up with them.

 

“I told you he is busy with work!” Yoona’s eyes beamed in happiness. She finally relaxed seeing him w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter