~~~

The Dare 'Nerd Minho'

 

Krystal's POV
 
*clank*
 
A paper dropped on the floor when I opened my locker. I sighed and pick it up. I read the letter and when I'm already done reading it I crumple the paper and throw it on the garbage can. I sighed as I close the locker. Why I can be so unlucky? Well, I don't hate nerds but I just don't like to be with them.
 
"Krystal-ah! Did you already read the letter from your stalker? Do you already know him? What did he say?" Sulli asked one breath.
 
"Wow! That was a fast question, Sulli!" I chuckled. "Well, I received his letter today. He already introduced himself to me and-" She cut me.
 
"Who is he? So, it means it's not stalking anymore?" She asked again.
 
"Can you shut up for a while?" I said. "He is the nerd! Gosh! I'm so unlucky!"
 
"Nerd? So, he is Minho? The big nerd in our class?" Sulli said.
 
I nodded. "On his letter, he said that he is one of the SHINee members." I chuckled.
 
She laughed. "That was a funny joke!" She said sarcastically.
 
*riiiiiinngggg*
 
The bell rang loudly and students are quickly grabbing their things now.
 
"I better go now, Krystal! Good luck on your stalker." She laughed at leaved.
 
I jus rolled my eyes and went to my class. As I walk on the corridor, I feel someone is following me. I looked back and I saw Minho trying to hide on the small plant. I chuckled and just continue to walk.
 
I reached the homeroom I saw a three rose and a pink paper on my chair. I sighed and went to my seat. I read the paper when I sat.
 
'Krystal,
 
       I know we are not close enough. But... Yeah! I like you! =) You really look pretty today!
 
Minho<3'
 
A smile suddenly forms on my lips and my cheeks are getting hotter. What the heck?! Did I just blush?! No! This can't be happening! I sighed and just crumple the paper. Did I just fall inlove with a nerd?
 
Minho's POV
 
~Lunch Time~
 
"Aish! This dare is so... Argh!" I said as I remove the thick glasses on my face.
 
Why should I look for a month? Stupid dare! *sigh* Seeing Krystal acting to me like that make me really hurt. I like her since we are kindergarten. She said she'll back and we can continue our love. Yes, she came back but she didn't love me. I guess she forget our past.
 
Okay, just three more days this look will disappear.
 
I heard footsteps increasing. My eyes widen and I quickly put he glasses on my face.
 
"Minho!" someone called me. I look back. "Minho, right?" Krystal asked. I nodded.
 
"You know, I really don't like nerd guys. So, please stop putting a weird letters on my locker."
 
Thank on your words, Krystal! I reaaly appreciate it.
 
I sighed and remove my glasses. "As I told you, I'm Minho. The Minho in SHINee. Doing this look make me crazy. Acting like this to you makes me go make me want to kill myself. If that's all you want, I'll just stop." I said and stand up. I sighed and walked away. I stopped at the door and say my last words to her. "I'm sorry if you are really irritated to me and I'm also sorry if I put too much letters on your locker...” I sighed sadly. "Anyways, thank on your words. It made me look like a loser." I said and walked out.
 
Krystal's POV
 
I froze on his words. And shock on his sentences. I can’t believe he is really Minho. My tears quickly form, He's the real Minho. I loved him in many years. I left him and now I came back. Does he still love me?
 
-AFTER 3 WEEKS-
 
I open my locker again. Hoping there's a letter from Minho. But, there's none. I sighed.
 
"Hey! Krystal! You look..." Sulli stopped when she saw my face. "...sad" She continued. "You miss his letter, hm?" She asked.
 
"Yeah..." I sighed once again.
 
"You fell on him?" Sulli asked again.
 
"I'm not. I already love him." I said and close my locker.
 
"Its okay, Krystal. I know he loves you too."
 
"He was... before. But, I don't think he still love me" I said sadly.
 
My eyes widen and I stop on my action. My eyes are into him. My breathing stop and I think my world getting slow.
 
It's him. It's Minho, with his friends.
 
"Hey! Krystal!!!" Sulli waving infront of my face.
 
"Oh! Mianhae." I said and start to walk but someone grab my wrist.
 
"Hey!" I looked back and it's him. My eyes widen. "Here. Read this. I'll be waiting." Minho suddenly ran off to catch his friends. I sighed.
 
I didn't have any chance to say 'Hi!' on him.
 
I went to comfort room and read the paper which he give to me.
 
'Krystal,
 
       Are you now happy? I guess this is my last letter that you will receive by me. *laughs* Well, if you can remember. We are friends. No! Best friends. You promise me that you will come back and yeah! You came back. *chuckles* Anyway, I'm happy to see you. And go to school gates after class and I have something to tell you. I'll be waiting!
 
Minho.'
 
I smiled as I remember the young Minho way back when we are young. He is really cute until now.
 
I giggled and put the letter on my bag. I went to my homeroom and sit down on my seat. A minute passed the teacher already came and start the class.
 
-DISMISSAL TIME-
 
I went to the school gates and I saw him waiting and playing with the paper he is holding. I smiled and run to him.
 
"Minho!" I shouted his name and he looked at me while I am waving like a maniac.
 
"Hey!" He stood up straight and gives me the paper that he was holding. "What's this?" I look at the paper and get it to him.
 
"Read it." I nodded and start to read it.
 
'Krystal,
 
       You came! Just like when you went to US. When I knew you came I say it. *laughs* Like I said on my letter awhile ago I have something to tell you.
 
Minho.'
 
I looked at him with my confuse expression. "What are you going to tell me?" I asked. Before he spoke he gets something inside his bag.
 
"I still love you, Krystal. Do you still love me?" He said and he showed me a silver ring with a star at the middle.
 
I smiled and took the ring. "It's pretty." I said. He faked coughed.
 
"Oh!" I looked at him and hug him. "Yes! I still love you."
 
"Jinjja?" He said jokingly. I just nodded and laughed.
 
***
 
Doodoong~ it’s done! I hope you like my one-shot. If there are any wrong grammars please bear with it. English is not my first language and I'm still improving my English language. Comment!!! =))