Final

Summer Love Story(How does my summer started?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for many mistakes. I hope you'll like it ^_~
_________________________________

A handsome lad whom should be enjoying and having fun this summer is currently whining at his bed. Lee Hyukjae, or known as Eunhyuk, is bored as hell and he can’t do anything.

Well, except sleeping, or eating, or surfing the net. But no, he didn’t waste going to gym for a year to just lose it, and he just ate lunch. He already tried sleeping again for more than five times and it’s not working.  And surfing, well, internet’s being a right now so no. The playlist on his phone is getting boring, and he can’t call any of his friends because they are currently having fun with their friends or family.

He had already thought of going to mall, but that’ll make him walk under the hot son. That’s why he never really prefer going to a beach or pool, no matter how many times his friend and family pursue him. He didn’t want his skin gets darken.

Having no choice, Hyukjae decided to just watch some television even though it’ll be definitely boring. He was about get up when his phone suddenly rang. Hyukjae looked at his phone puzzled, thinking who would it be. He picks it up and looks at the caller before answering.

“Oi, Kyu. What’s up? Not dating with your laptop?”

“Shut up, monkey. Hey, you doin’ something?”

“Nah, I don’t have anything to do. Why?”

“Go take a shower. We’re going somewhere.”

Hyukjae raised his eyebrows and asked, ”Why? Where are we going?”

“Just go. Meet you at the mall we always hanged out in an hour. At Coffee Bean”  Kyuhyun then ended the call.

Hyukjae looked at his phone, puzzled.

Just what the heck is that?

Shrugging it off, he just got up and proceed to the bathroom to take some nice shower.

Maybe Kyu just want to hang out since he got bored playing on his laptop.

But no, the Cho Kyuhyun never gets bored playing Starcraft.

*~*

Hyukjae pushed the door open and the aroma of the coffee immediately reached his nostrils. Seeing that there’s not much of a customer, he decided to line-up and maybe order a strawberry smoothie while waiting for Kyuhyun.

While eyeing that chocolate cake, an arm suddenly pulls him out of the coffee shop and drags him at the other side of the mall. When he recognized the one who’s dragging him, he immediately pulls off his hand and shouts at his face.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What the ?!”

“What?” Kyuhyun replied and looks at him annoyingly.

“Where do you think you’re dragging me?”

“Somewhere. C’mon, the others are waiting.” After that, Kyuhyun walked away and Hyukjae just follows him, grumbling while walking.

When they stopped in front of the different store, he saw some of their friends. Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and someone he doesn’t know waiting in front of some clothes shop that he doesn’t bother to know.

After they stopped in front of them, Hyukjae looked at his surrounding, “Okay, so what’s the occasion? What the are we doing here instead of eating?”

“Aish. Yah, don’t worry, you’ll eat later. But now, meet Heechul, Hangeng’s boyfriend.” The said man bows his head lightly to Hyukjae and smirk as he saw him gawking.

“What? You’re a guy?” Heck, this guy here is even more beautiful than his ex-girlfriends.

“Uh… should I be offended?”

“No, that’s a compliment.”  Kyuhyun and Ryeowook snickers at him as Leeteuk shook his head. 

Shrugging off the comment since he’s used to it, Heechul clapped his hand and looked at them excitingly, “So should we start the make-over? “

Hyukjae looked at him puzzled as the rest of the smirks at him.

This isn’t good.

“What do you mean?” Hyukjae slowly said.

“Oh, you’ll be needing a make-over,” Heechul looks at him from toes to head, which contains a vans, black ripped jeans, and white shirt hoodie with a black skull in the middle. He didn’t put anything to his face, just a bit of sunscreen, and a powder to keep his face fresh. And his blonde hair, all bangs in front, some of it covering his left eye, “from head to toe, since you’ll be in a blind date. And I know what kind of look does my dear Hae likes.” He then winks at him.

“Why? What’s wrong with my clothes? They look pretty fine--- wait what?!?”

Oh no.

*~*

“Why the heck am I having this date again? And who the planned this actually?” He asked as Heechul continues to drag him around the mall. Ryeowook following them talking to his boyfriend, Yesung, on the phone. Leeteuk looking around, sometimes talking to Heechul hyung-since he told him that they’re going to be in-laws- and Kyuhyun just playing on his phone.

“Because we are all sure that this will be another very boring summer for you, so we decided to plan this so that you’ll have a very exciting summer.” Leeteuk said.

“What’s exciting with all this ?”

“You’ll finally get laid?”

Hyukjae almost punch him when Heechul stopped him.

“Gotcha! Found it. C’mon, let’s get you dress already.”  He drags him again inside and looks around, with Hyukjae following him and the trios sitting at the chairs provided by the shop.

“Here, try this. I’ll just look around for more. No more buts and questions. Go!” Heechul pushed him inside the cubicle before he can even speak a word.

Sighing, he decided to just wear it since he can’t do anything. And knowing the trio and Heechul for that short-time, it’s not nice to make them angry.

Not at all.

*~*

After wearing ten sets of clothes, Heechul decides to choose the first sets tuxedo, fourth sets long sleeves, and ninth sets pant. After paying, they went to some shoes shop and then they went to the salon which is owned by Heechuls friend, which name is Gunhee. So he was personally styled by The Gunhee.

Okay.

After Gunhee puts make-up and styled his hair, he didn’t let Hyukjae look at the mirror and pushed him to the comfort room to change his clothes, warning him to not mess his hair and make-up.

After putting his clothes, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Leeteuk looked at him gawking while Heechul is smiling smugly.

He then looked at himself at the full body mirror.

Wow.

He is stunning.

Well, it’s a bit too much, but it’s true.

He is wearing an all-white shoes, black pants, white long-sleeve, white tuxedo, with some black at the chest part, black cloth flower at the side, a black and white necklace and a silver necklace.

His face has a bit of bb cream which makes his face looks more white than usual, also a bit foundation so that it’ll look soft, a lip balm to his soft pink plum lips to make it moist, a little eyeliner to his eyelid and a black eye make-up under his eyes.

His blonde hair un-styled but Gunhee put some hair spray net on it so that it’ll be not messed up easily.

Who the hell is he going to have a blind date with that he needs to dress up like this.

“Woah, hyung, you look really different tonight. Not some kind of monkey from a forest.”

Normally, Hyukjae will react, but not today, because he knew that Kyuhyun is speaking the truth. He really look different today.

“Now, since you already look so hot, and stunning, let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter