Unpredictable Sunggyu.

Unpredictable Kim Sunggyu.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can't help but feel nervous. She looked at her engagement ring again and wonder if its really happening.

She's getting married today.
To Kim Sunggyu.

"Stop moving, Song Yi ah. You'll ruin your dress. And your make up. You look bloated already so I am trying my best to make you beautiful."

"What do you expect, Jinmin unnie? I am four months pregnant!"

Yes, she's getting married because she got pregnant by her boyfriend.
By Kim Sunggyu.

"Stop frowning already! Its going to be bad for your baby! Also, can you just moving around, I can't put your make up properly!"
"Am I really ready for this? I am getting married to Gyu oppa?"
"Your in a white dress, you have a ring on your finger. If that doesn't mean marriage, I wonder what it means."
"Unnie~~ Stop joking. I am serious."
"Song Yi ah, the guy loves you. He's been in love with you for so long."
"But I got pregnant. He proposed after I he knew I was pregnant!"
"Don't worry for such trivial things. Why are suddenly having these thoughts? Did something happen?"
"Nothing, I just feel nervous."

Two days prior to her wedding day, she was ecstatic and excited. She's getting married to her oppa. Her famous boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu. The leader of Infinite, the iest idol according to an online poll. Having him as a boyfriend was not easy. They tried hiding from the start but never really worked for them so Sunggyu admitted to everyone that he is dating his childhood friend. Compared to other female idols, she was nothing. With the beautiful girls surrounding her boyfriend, sometimes, she thinks she is not enough.

But Sunggyu stayed with her. 

She believed in his love for her. Till yesterday happened.

She bumped into Sara. Kim Sara is a member of a popular girl group. She was linked to Sunggyu before but Sunggyu told her that it was just a rumor. But it is very clear that the girl likes her boyfriend.

"So finally, you got him huh? Congratulations."
"Thank you, Sara ssi."
"Ohhh, since you're pregnant, I think Sunggyu oppa doesn't have a choice."

Those words left her speechless.

Maybe, just maybe, Sunggyu was just forced to marry her because he got her pregnant.

"I would like to go to your wedding but I am busy with promotions. Oppa invited me."
She was confused. Sunggyu informed her that he does not talk to her anymore.
"Bye, Song Yi ssi. See you." Sara winked at her, clearly mocking her in some way.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter