⚜ IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL SUBBERS!!!

⚜ CSU Girl

 

Hello, Lovelies, it's Miyoung here.

I've thought about this for a long time and after some pretty heavy deliberation, I've decided to take down all my work (Miyoung Only) off of the account. There isn't one reason why, I've just decided that it's probably time to move on from this and erase my (quite) embarassing work. 

So this is just a little heads up. I'm sorry for those (short) stories that I've put on hold and never had the chance to go back to updating them. I really did try but my feels for EXO and anything Korean related just disapated into the unknown. I'm currently a 3rd year college student and I am in fact going to be studying abroad in South Korea this semester (24th of February 2016). I'm still in love with the culture and traditions but I just can't force myself to write anything KPOP related because I know it's going to turn out like crap, and I only want the best for you guys.

...I just noticed that it's still Valentine's Day and I'm telling you all this. Sorry, if I broke anyone's heart, but I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from. I want to thank the subbers who have been here for me from the very beginning of this account. I had no idea what I was doing and as I went back to read some of the things, I cringe because of how nasty the stuff it, like seriously, it was sht. I don't know why you all read it, lmao, but I'm grateful and forever will be. And to those who have recently subscribed, I'm terribly sorry! Eunae's work will still be on this account unless she (in the future) decides to take it down and ultimately close the account.

I love you guys so much! Thank you for spilling your heart out in the comments with kind words!

- Miyoung -


The following shorts will be moved to the sister account, CFdorks.

  • CSU Girl
  • Whip Cream
  • Miracles in December
  • Live Well
  • Unforgettable Trip
  • That Soccer Player
  • Forever
  • The Tutor Session
  • You Foolish Girl
  • If You Were Me
  • I Should've Kissed You
  • Beg For It

P.S. Creative Writing is my minor so I'm not giving up on writing entirely. WHEN I make it big, my pen name will be SUNSHINE T. LOOK FOR ME! hahaha