one

Dirty Little Secret

"Who the hell are you supposed to be dating now? Dammit Key! I'm sick of this !"

  "Some actress I think. I don't like it either Babe."

  "So tell them to off! You're already taken dammit!"

  "You know I can't come out as gay! Not til my contract is up! I can't afford the costs, and can't everyone else!"

  "Like they're any less gay! SM Should've call you Five Fags instead of Shinee!"

  "Yes, but it's easier for them to hide since they're interband dating. I don't want to drag your name though the mud either."

  "I just want to be a normal couple."

"Queer in Korea won't be normal for a long time yet I'm afraid Babe."

"It's just, I want everyone to know how much I love you."

"I love you too Babe. How about this? I tell SM to quit setting me up on these stupid dates because I'm already taken any it's hurting that person, who isn't a celebrity. Then, you'll slowly be caught with me out in public as my friend. We can't do much, you'll still be my dirty little secret, but we won't have to hide quite as much."

"Really Darling? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course Babe! I should've thought of it a helluva lot sooner. I love you and I don't want to see you hurt."

"I love you too."