The Connection

One In A Million

They head to the lunch room, and go to the table next to the window. Taemin looks out the window trying to figure out how this is happening. He has been dreaming about this boy for the past month and all of a sudden he appears in front of him at his school. He runs his hands thru his hair trying to figure out how all of this is possible. He places his head on his hands on the table and sighs.
"How is this real? How did this happen to me?" He thought.
Minho hears his thought and places his hand on his shoulder,"He still doesn't think that this is real.I'm going to have to prove to him that it is." Minho thought.
His head jerks up from the table and looks at him wide eyed. "Holy crap I can hear his thoughts. I hope that he doesn't think that I am weird or something. I really like him even thou I have just met him today." he thought.
"I don't think that you are werid at all." Minho replies.
He just looks at him for a moment, then quickly gets up and runs out of the lunchroom, Minho gets up and runs after him. He looses sight of him.but he keeps running untill he sees a student and stops and asks," Hey have you seen Taemin?"
"Um... yeah I just saw him head towards the roof." The student replies.
"Thanks." He replies.
He runs up the stairs that lead towards the roof, he opens the door and steps out and looks around. He sees him setting in the corner, he slowly walks up to him, making sure not to scare him.
"Taemin." he says
He looks up at him with tears in his eyes and rolling down his face.
He crouches down in front of him and reaches up and wipes his tears away,"Whats wrong? Why did you run away?"
He looks at him and shakes his head and then speaks,"I feel like I am going crazy. I feel like I'm dreaming and that when I wake up I'm still going to be at home in my bed."
Tilting his head a little he asks,"What are you talking about?"
He takes a deep breath and them speaks." For the past month I've been having the same dream about a boy. A boy that is tall, has shoulder lenght black hair, broad shoulders and a smile that can light up a room. I didn't even want to come to school today. I wanted to go and sit by the river, but I had a feeling that something was going to happen and that it was going to happen in school. I had the dream again when I fell asleep in my first class. The next few classes went by and then I saw you." he drops his head in his hands.

                                                              Minho's Flashback
He's asleep in his room and is dreaming. He is dreaming about a boy with shoulder length brown hair, tall and slender, with a smile that can make your heart melt. Every time he dreams about this boy his heart begins to race. He has been having the same dream for the past month. Always the same.  He didn't know what this dream ment or what was to come of it.

"You said that you have been having the same dream for the past month?" He asked
Taemin nods." Am I going crazy?"
He shakes his head and smiles," No you aren't going crazy. To he honest I thougt that I was going crazy. I have been having the same dream for the past month about a boy with shoulder lenght brown hair tall and slender and a smile that would make your heart melt. Then I saw you and knew that I wasn't dreaming."
He just looks at Minho," You have been having a dream about me? How is that possible?"
Minho shrugs, "I don't know." he runs his hands thru his hair.
"Then can I ask you something?" He asks
"Sure go ahead." Minho relpies.
"How is it possible that I am able to hear what you are thinking and vice versa?" he asks.
"When you find the one that was ment for you, you just know it. A connection is formed and can never be severed, I felt that connection when I touched you to help you up. Didn't you feel it as well?" He asked.
He nods," I still don't know what to make of all of this. It seem all to good to be true. I mean I can see you and feel you, but how do I know that I'm still not dreaming?"
"Has this ever happened in your dream?" He asks while placing a soft kiss on his lips.
He feels his face turn red and shakes his head," No"
Minho smiles and looks at him, "Then you aren't dreaming. Come on let me help you up." he extends his hand, and Taemin takes it and pulls himself up. Minho pulls him into his arms and just holds him. He wraps his arms around him and sighs a breath of relief. They pull apart from eachother and head back down  into the school. Minho puts his arm around his shoulders and they walk to calss. The same thing happens in the rest of the classes they hold hands under the desk. 

School finally lets out and they head towards their lockers to change their shoes and head home. 
"Where do you live?" Taemin asks.
"Not that far from the school." he replies.
They continue to walk and get in front of Taemins house, "Well this is me."
"Really? You live here?" Minho asks.
"Yup, where do you live?" he asks.
He points to the house next door. 
His eyes widen, "You live here? How did I not see you this morning?"
Minho smiles and then answers," I wasn't here this morning,I was already at school getting everything transfered and getting my schedule."
He just looks at him and smiles back," Well I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow?"
He nods," Yeah see you tomorrow." He thought to himself, "His smile is so Kawaii."
Teamin face turn red and smiles again and then goes up the steps and heads inside. When he is inside he collaps against the door. He heart beat is so loud he can hear it in his ears.He gets up off the floor and heads upstairs to his room,throws his backback on the chair then goes and opens his window. 

His mother comes into his room, "Hey how was school today?"
He is startles cause he didn't hear her come in," It was good and intresting."
"Intresting? How?" she asked.
"Well you remember how I told you about the same dream that I've been having for the past month?" he says.
"Yeah I do remember. Did you meet him?"she asks with a amile onher face.
He nods and there is a smile on his face.
"Where does he live?" she asked
"Actually he lives right next door." he replies.
"Really? Thats is amazing. We'll have to go over and introduce ourself and welcome them to the neighborhood." she says.
He just looks at his mom.
"It will be okay. I'm going to go down stairs and make something that we can take over to them." she says.
"Okay. Let me know when you are done and I'll come with you." he replies.
He goes and takes a shower and changes his cloths. He looks out the window and realises that he isn't dreaming anymore. He sits down in his chair. He hears his mother calling him and he heads downstairs.