Final

A Small Kiss

Yano slumped to the icy cold floor after their concert. He felt sweat trickle down his face and go inside his soft lips. He swallowed his own sweat and saliva, moisturising his throat as he slowly unscrwed the cap top to his bottle. He took a swig of water, enoying the cool taste of water tickling his tongue and throat. He saw the other members take off their un necessary clothing accessories off and he did the same, only being in some loose pants a shirt.

 

"Man, I swear it's like 89 degrees outside," B.Joo sat down. "Yano-ah, how are you not tired?"

 

"I am a little tired Hyung," Yano replied. "I also didn't overdue myself like most of you did."

 

B.Joo smiled.

 

"That's our maknae," Xero kneeled down. "Always worrying about us and taking care of his health."

 

Yano's heart slumped deeper into his chest. Xero was his favorite Hyung out of his 12 Hyungs. He loved Xero's voice when he spoke or even when he was rapping or just singing. He loved the goofy personality of Xero and he had a major crush on him. He smiled back shyly and rushed to the washroom to clean up.

 

"That wasn't weird at all," Hansol stretched. "Mmm, Xero?"

 

"Yeah?" Xero stood up.

 

"You should go help the Maknae wash off," Hansol spoke.

 

Xero playfully slapped Hansol. He knew what Hansol meant by that.

 

"I would never do that to him, you ert." Xero sighed. "But I do like him."

 

All the members looked at Xero. He liked Yano?

 

"Explain like," Kidoh said.

 

"I like him,  a lot." Xero blushed. "I mean like, I love him."

 

"Then go and tell him that," Hansol patted his back. "We know you can do it."

 

Xero nodded and headed to go catch up with their maknae. He couldn't get the latter out of his mind. Yano was an amazing rapper and dancer. He was very fond of Yano, since their maknae was still a young age but at least he was 18. It would be less awkward now. He reached the washroom and reached his hand out. His fingers were wrapped around the doorknob and he took a deep breath.

 

'Relax Xero, he's your dongseng, what could go wrong?'

 

Xero entered the washroom, only to see Yano in sweatpants and a muscle tanktop on. He bit his lip, trying to hold back a moan he wanted to release. He walked up to the younger and handed him a jacket.

 

"What?" Yano asked.

 

"You are showing too much skin," Xero spoke.

 

"Aish Hyung," Yano put the jacket on. "You never care about how I look most of the time."

 

"But it's cold outside," Xero replied. "It's only hot in here because we were dancing a lot and it was hot on stage."

 

"Ah okay,"

 

Yano put his jacket on and didn't dare to look at his Hyung.

 

He wanted to taste his Hyung's lips. He wanted to kiss Xero so much.

 

"Xero, I wanted to tell you some-"

 

Yano was hushed by a pair of invading lips on his own. He shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around his Hyung. He felt hsi heart sink in love. He was in love and he loved the feeling.

 

"Mmm~"

 

The little moan escaped from the maknae and Xero pulled off and pecked another small kiss and hugged Yano.

 

"I love you Dongseng."

 

~~~~~~

 

A/N: So there is my first, short, fluff story. Hope you liked it ^^