Queens SM Entertainment Application!

KPOP Application

Hani Kim

Dr3amers

Had to adjust layout as it didn't all fit. INCASE YOU DIDN'T SEE FACE CLAIM IS NAHYUN, SONAMOO.
 
 
large.jpg

⟪ NICKNAMES ⟫ Gangsta Baby⋮Because despite Hani's sweet looks, she has a gangsta side that comes out when she dances. Muppet⋮Because at times Hani can say random things which aren't relevent to her current situation.                                         ⟪ BIRTHDAY&BIRTHPLACE ⟫ May 22nd 1995, Yeousu, South Korea.                                             ⟪HOMETOWN ⟫ Seoul, South Korea.                           ⟪ ETHNICITY&NATIONALITY ⟫ Asian                             ⟪ LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN ⟫→ Korean, she knows Korean as it is her first language that she was ever taught. English, her mother taught her english every saturday as they had planned that when Hani was good enough they would go to the United States.                                    ⟪ TIMELINE ⟫2010, Jan ⋮ Hani auditioned for SMEnt and made it. 2012- Found out she were to debut in  girl group. 2013- Stared in GOT7's Girls Girls Girls as an extra.  ⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ Nahyun, Sonamoo 

⟪ BACK UP ⟫ Hani, EXID
⟪ WEIGHT, HEIGHT ⟫ 164cm, 45 pounds (You can change this)
⟪FASHION STYLE⟫Hani has quite a hip hop sense of style, she prefers y over cute. Crop tops and shorts are her favourites for stage, but when shes not performing she loves sweatpants and baggy shirts. 
⟪APPEARANCE⟫Hani is quite the beauty, she has the typical rich brown, thick hair and brown eyes. Unlike a lot of other idols, she has quite a tan complection.Hani captures all fans attention with her beauty.

 

⟪ PERSONALITY ⟫ Hani is trustworthy and reliable, whenever someone needs to have a heart to heart, they turn to her. She takes on a leader role, though thats not her position, she's very protective and motherly over her members. Due to this she has a lot of leadership, Hani likes to direct and construct as much as she can, she hates having no control. Though she seems like she has it all together, when things go wrong Hani has a hot temper and gets angry and emotional. When these sort of things arent happening, she's humble and down to earth. Hani is very comforting and loves to relax, but she has another side to her.

It's no secret that she's a very ambitious person, Hani is definatley not a boring person. With a whole bunch of friends and happiness at her side she thinks nothing will go wrong, but the anxiety she has will never go away, she knows that. Maybe a bit too well.

⟪ BACKGROUND ⟫

Hani grew up as a regular child. From playing trains with her younger brother, to pursuing a hobby that to this day she still does, she really did have a great childhood. Though, everything was really perfect, Hani used to be quite lonely as she didn't have many friends. She was really fun and great to be around, but for some unknown reason her 'friends' would never stay. To take her mind off things, she signed up for dance. It started with ballet, then hiphop and eventually she could do almost anything. Her family used to visit her during competitions, which she ofton won, and her parents knew that one day there little girl would be a star shining in the lights.

Dance, was her friend and never left her, she could always trust the music and simply slip away into a completley different universe. When her brother went to university, dance was life support for her, it kept her waking up and going to sleep at night. 

⟪ TRIVIA ⟫ Not really sure what this means so I'm gonna put down what I think it does (random facts)

Hani loves rollercoasters, she loves the wind in her hair. However, she doesn't like water-rides they scare her a-lot it would take a lot of courage and a hand to hold in order for her to get onto one. This is something only her members know about, Hani is a majour fangirl. She love's girls day and AOA, when SM staff arent around she likes to blast their songs in the dance studio and dance along. When she has spare time, she likes to watch dramas. Hani likes the tear jerkers, but prefers the high school romance like Playfull kiss and Boys before flowers. She's a big cryer and a er for the sad scenes, this is one of the reasons Hani always carries around 2 packs of tissues. One last thing is that she loves to travel, no matter how far away Hani loves to go on road trips and visit different countries. If her schedule wasn't so big she would do it as much as she can.

 

⟪ FAMILY ⟫

Mom, Iseul⋮ 45 ⋮ Housewife: Bubbly and sweet ⋮ Very close, they both call each other frequently.
Dad, Chul⋮ 48⋮ Doctor⋮ Strict, but can be humble and timid.⋮Not very close mostly because they're both always busy.
Brother, Haneul ⋮ 23 ⋮ Cafe Owner ⋮ Genuine and considerate ⋮loving, Hani tries to meet up with him whenever she's in Seoul.
 

⟪ FRIENDS ⟫

→ Relation, Hyorin ⋮ 26⋮ Singer⋮ Funny ⋮ Best friends, they always meet at shoots and music shows.
→ Relation, Baekhyun ⋮ 22 ⋮Singer⋮ Crazy and sarcastic ⋮Close but not too close as SMEnt thinks if they always hang out a scandel may be created.
→ Relation, Tia ⋮ 19 ⋮ Uninversity student⋮ reserved and quiet ⋮Distant friends, Tia is one of her brothers old friends.
 

⟪ OTHERS ⟫

Cousin, Yoona⋮ 21 ⋮ Cafe worker ⋮ Down to earth ⋮ Cousins, not the closest but they sometimes talk.
 

 

⟪ CHOSEN PLOTLINE ⟫ Main dancer and face of the group#2.

⟪ QUESTION REGARDING THE PLOTLINE ⟫

Since my character would be the main dancer, what kind of group would they be. I know you described them as the female EXO, but do you have any specific songs or groups that you would compare the girls of Queen to be like? 

LOVE INTEREST (mARK GOT7)

Mark GOT7⟪ OCCUPATION ⟫ Singer ⟪ AGE ⟫ 22
⟪ BACK UP ⟫ Tao EXO ⟪ BACK UP ⟫??? Back up for back up? Suho EXO.

 
tumblr_inline_n9lo7oiAYS1s9py2b.png

⟪ PERSONALITY ⟫ Mark is a realistic guy, he's exactly how he appears. He's a y performer, with a cute twist. He has a good sense of humor and knows how to make somebody laugh. Unlike Hani, Mark doesn't get stressed, he's a calm guy who can handle situations which to others may seem tough. He is really supportive of s, and wants them to always be happy.

However Mark has a tendancy to not understand others issues. He thinks everything and anything can be resolved quickly, he doesn't get how other people feel. Sometimes he talks about himself and how he's doing and forgets about other people, but its a known fact that Mark has good intentions and doesn't want to purposley hurt someone.

⟪ ANY LAST COMMENT ⟫I really hope you choose me as your story/fic sounds really good and out of all the ones I've previously applied for this one too sounds amazing. Thank you for even considering/reading my character and notes:)

⟪ SCENE REQUESTS ⟫ The two groups going on vairety show together? You don't need to do this but its an idea.

⟪ PASSWORD ⟫ KAI BELONGS TO AUTHOR...XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qmsJbJasfo

 

 
 

⟪ RELATIONSHIP &HISTORY ⟫ Combined these two as I found it easier.

In the past Hani's relationships have been... Well none existent. Unlike other korean idols, Hani has never been in love. She see's this as a good thing that she's never been in love, this means that she wouldn't have to break the non dating rule. Has she ever wanted a boyfriend? Of course, what girl hasn't, but everytime she thinks this she remembers what would be put at risk. After watching all those dramas, she believes in the perfect guy who she knows doesn't exist. Oh well, guess Hani better start getting those cats...

However, when her and Mark meet (I'll let you decide how this happens, could be my suggestion?) she feel's something that she hasn't felt before. Hani ignore's it, simply thinking she just had a stomach ache. This is proven wrong, after late night meet-ups at the cafe and long afternoons secretly in the dance studio, they are obviously something more than friends. How their relationship will work out? I don't know, I guess thats something that Hani will have to figure out.

 

 

⟪ OTHER ⟫I don't have anything else to say, but I have a few requests that couldn't fit in the request section:)

If its not too much to ask could Hani and Yoon Hayoung be good friends, after reading her blurb I feel like the two characters could be good friends:)

Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed!