「 ALLKPOP - Y leaving PASTELZ 」

「 PASTELZ 」JELLYFISH ENT. GIRL GROUP [Trilogy Concept Comeback!]
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Jellyfish Entertainment announced that Y is leaving PASTELZ!
May 12, 2015 @ 12:00 am
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by allkpop-
scrap, share & like
25397
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Jellyfish Entertainment stated that Y is leaving PASTELZ.

SEE ALSO: Jellyfish Entertainment revealed the fourth, fifth and sixth members of PASTELZ!

After 1 week debut, Y suddenly made a decision to leave PASTELZ. Due to her many schedules and schools, she can't manage both of them. She wanted to focus on her studies and had to leave the group. Actually, it's really hard for her to leave PASTELZ. Since her future is more important, she had to to do it.

She also leave a message for PASTELZ and her fans on her twitter.

 

"Hello. This is Y.
First of all, I'm so sorry to Pastelz's Unnis and my fans. I'm sorry for suddenly make this decision. I realy wanted to be an idol and success with you guys but my future is more important. I had to do this. I'm sorry for being selfish.
Thanks to all of you who have helped when I was sad and had a difficult time during training.
To Miyoung-appa, I know you can be a good and best leader. I know you can lead PASTELZ to a success way. Thank you for gave me many advices when I needed. I know I'm not a good maknae and I'm sorry.
To Eomma-rin, you're really caring towards me since I was the maknae. I hope eomma will not being quiet forever. Don't be so cold because it's scary but actually you're really kind. Thank you for understand me and let me be independent.
To Juyeong-unni, I'll feel lonely if you're not in the dorm because you always light up the whole dorm. I'll be miss your loudness, unni.
To Moon-unni, you're the prettiest girl I've ever met in my life. I hope I can be like you but it possible to be like you. We're always together and I'll miss those moments.
To Aeyoung-unni, you're older than me but you're are more childish like a maknae. That's why I called you as Fake Maknae. But, it's cute. I hope you will be Pastelz's lucky icon forever.
And lastly, to Jiyoung-unni, I've never met a girl like you. Don't be so shy towards camera, I hope you'll get used to it and act normal. You're always by my side when I was sad or stress. You're really a good listener. Thank you, unni.
Please understand that this situation is not at all what I had wanted, and that I've always treasured Pastelz, and that I will continue to do so. Thank you for always supporting and loving me.
Overall, I really love all of you. You guys are like my second family. I'll never forget you guys and will always supporting PASTELZ. Promise! Saranghae ~
Sincerely,
Y

Let's respect her decision and wish the best for her. Let's hope that she will become a successful person in the future. Fighting!

tags
Jellyfish Entertainment
PASTELZ
Y
Girl Group

 
comments
There are 52842 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
Choco-Vanilla04 · Posted May 12, 2015 @ 12:18 am
Can't believe that they'll lose one member too~ Why? Why?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Pastelzinmyheart_ · Posted May 12, 2015 @ 12:17 am
You're one of my bias in Pastelz, I'll be miss you :') Good luck <3
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Golden_Y21· Posted May 12, 2015 @ 12:13 am
No!! I can't accept this! I love you very much ~
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Mrs.Kim · Posted May 12, 2015 @ 12:10 am
Although she is not my bias, but it's still sad /sobs/
Reply · Report · Share
 
more