Final

"Donghae is sensitive", says Hyukjae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright guys. I would like to clarify some things before you began reading. The fic setting is starting from 2005 > 2007 > 2015 .

So yeah, the timeline kinda played it role as I make Hyukjae as Donghae's bestfriend in 2005 before gradually become his official boyfriend in 2007.

And for your information, this fic is based on Hyukjae's point of view from the start to the end. 

Okay that's all from me. Happy reading! ^^

 

2005

Hyukjae’s POV

I knew it. I know I’ve screwed up once Donghae’s face change into an unpleasant one. This is why I couldn’t hang out with this bastard named Junsu for a long time or else someone will always became our teasing victim. And in this case, my poor another bestfriend Lee Donghae unfortunately became one. He got accepted into the top trainee debut list in just 2 months, instead the two of us who had been in SM longer than him.

So we decided to mess with him, saying he will forget about both of us and the other trainees who had been training together with him before he got accepted. Junsu also added that he will change into a superstar and abandoned us. We were laughing and constantly added more salt to the open wound which we didn’t even know was occurred.

As we (mostly Junsu) continuously criticized him, his face change from a happy one to complete opposite and I swear I saw his eyes glistening with tears. Suddenly  he got up from the chair he was sitting on harshly which made a deafening screeching sounds before storming to the bathroom. Junsu and I looked at each other questioningly.

“Were we too harsh?” Junsu asked.

“You started it, you dolphin! I don’t even know why I am still befriending you, aish.” I sighed heavily while ruffling my hair.

Junsu’s face immediately turn sour and he ask me to go coax Donghae to come out so he can apologize. I sigh and got up to go to the bathroom.

And here I am, trying my best luck which seems to no avail.

“Donghae-ah, open it. We’re sorry. You know we didn’t mean it like that. We were just joking, come on Hae..” It was the 10th knock including this time, this boy is really stubborn that my patience are really wearing thin. I knock harder. “Dong—” He suddenly cut in, “I am not going to change! No matter how famous I am going to be I will never change!!! Stop that bull!” He screams, and at the same time the sounds of the door being punch was heard. Wow, his temper is…no joke.

However, I am softened at his honest statement. And so I knock again, more gently this time. “I know, Hae. We will never joke about things like that again, we promise. Come out. Please?” I tried again.

After a good minute, the door finally opened, revealing a red-moist faced Donghae. I rush over to him and cupped his small face into my hands. “Are you crying for real?? Oh my god Donghae I am so so sorry I really didn’t mean it okay?” Donghae look up and sniffs.

“Promise?”

“Yes, we promise! I’m sorry Donghae-ah! We’ll never do it again! Promise promise promise!” Junsu’s voice bombarded from the back as he come running and hug the life out of Donghae. The red-face boy chuckled and pat Junsu’s back comfortingly.

 

 

*****

 

2007

“Heechul hyung…can we talk?" Donghae hesitantly asked. Heechul hyung startled a bit as he stopped packing his stuffs to go for a sleepover at his friend’s.

“Sure. What is it? Make it quick, I am running late Donghae-ah.” Heechul hyung said. Donghae look taken aback, but he still nodded anyway. As he open his mouth to speak, Heechul hyung’s phone ring out loud. Heechul hyung raised up a palm signalling Donghae to wait. Donghae look at me with a puppy eyes, which he knows so well is my weakness. I was this close to tell him to just cancel his idea to confront Heechul hyung about his unpleasant attitude recently.

But Heechul hyung suddenly hang up his phone and Donghae’s attention turn to him again. “Donghae-ah I’m sorry but can we talk later? I’ve got to go. Take care. You too, Hyukjae.” Heechul hyung said apologetically before taking his bag and leave.

Donghae stared at the closed door, unmoving. I sigh and walk over to him and took him in my arms. “Baby, don’t think too much about it. He’s just busy. You’ll get to talk to him soon enough. Okay?”

Donghae nodded sadly and weakly slung both of his arms around my waist. “Let’s go to sleep, Hyukkie. I’m tired.” I immediately obliged since he looks so tired both physically and me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter