Chapter 3

Best Buddies

Kai and Sehun walk beside eachother on the way to Sehun's house.  A car comes by, and stops when it reaches them.  A man came out of the driver's seat, and opened the backseat door.  A man came out, he looked like an owner of a business.  He looked at Kai.

"Son,"  The man said to Kai.  Kai widened his eyes.

"Kai, I thought you said your dad left your mom earlier back before you were born?"  Sehun whispered to Kai.  Kai just shrugged.

"Kai?  That's what she named you?  Aish,..."  The man complained. 

"No, Jongin."  Kai said to the old man.  The man looked at Kai with disgust.  He points at the car, and Jongin looks at him.  He shakes his head, and continueson the sidewalk.

Sehun followed close behind him, holding his arm as if he didn't he'd fall.  "What do you have planned for tonight?"  Kai said as they arrived at Sehun's house.  "Well, if mother's not at home tonight maybe we could have some fun~"  Sehun said with a naughty smile.  He opened the door, and saw noone was home.  Sehun threw his backpack to his bed, and plopped down onto it.  He patted his bed for Kai to do the same thing.

Kai sat down next to his best friend, and looked at him in the eyes.  Sehun smiled, and layed down and looked up at the ceiling.  Kai tickled Sehun's stomach.  "Yaaah~"  Sehun giggled.  Kai didn't notice that he had went on top of Sehun.  He stopped, and looked at Sehun.  Sehun looked up at him, looking impatient.  Sehun looked the other way, thinking that this is awkward.  Sehun was about to move when Kai leaned foreword, and placed a kiss on the other's lips.

Kai doesn't realize his actions.  Sehun closed his eyes, and help Kai's shoulder.

Well, that was easy. Thought Sehun, smirking to himself.

When Kai realized what he was doing, he pulled back.  "I uhm,................. See you!"  Kai said, getting up, and running out of the room, and out of the house.  Sehun was too startled to run after him.  Sehun pouted, and sat up.

"What did I do wrong?  That's how I saw people do it on TV..."  Sehun said, sighing that things just got awkward between them.  Sehun shook his head, and picked up his phone.

"Xiumin is an ally, right?"  Sehun said, and texted to Xiumin.

Sehun-Xiumin
 

Do you know more about Kai than I do?




Xiumin-Sehun
 

Kyungsoo knows all about Kai,... But, maybe I can help.  What's the issue?

 


Sehun-Xiumin
 

I have a crush on Kai, and I don't know how to tell him.  He just kissed me, but then ran away!



Xiumin-Sehun

I see, maybe he makes the first
move in relationships.  Just wait
for him, okay?



Sehun-Xiumin

Okay then, thank you~  See ya
at school tomorrow~


Xiumin-Sehun

You too~  ;)


Sehun put his phone down, and looked at the clock.  "I gotta make myself look good for tomorrow.  Maybe he'll tell me on the roof!"  Sehun said cheerfully.
 



Yes, I know, short chapter, but, I just wanted it to be that way ;)

How did you think of it?  What will happen next chapter?  Will Kyungsoo ruin their time?
Will Luhan try to trick Sehun?

See in the next chapter!!|
Bye bye~