Siwon thoughts

Super Junior Appa !

Nobody POV


As Usual the member just finished their schedule late at night. They're sitting in one van,all looks tired .Some of them are trying to sleep when suddenly siwon said "Guys ,have you ever thought that life is kinda boring sometimes?"

The member take a glance at him 

Leeteuk   :"Why are you asking that?"

Shindong :"that's a weird question to ask, siwonnie."

Donghae:"you know ?sometimes eople that got bored living a flat life ends up committing suicide ."

Eunhyuk : "Wait you're not planning to commit suicide are you?"

Sungmin :"What?! Siwonnie want to commit suicide?!" 

Yesung    :"SIWON ARE YOU CRAZY ?!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"



Soon the member started to attack siwon with all of their thought .

"ARGH ! GUYS I AM NOT GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE ALLRIGHT !" Yell siwon with his angry gesture

"Than why do you ask that silly question?!" Yell Heechul ,loud as ever .Siwon let out a heavy sighed "Its just that.. we all do the same thing everyday , it gets kinda boring you know?"

The member went silent ,

"makes sense.. "said ryeowook.

Heechul who was sitting next to siwon , poked his cheeks ,making him flinched  "oh come on siwonnie ,enjoy your life ! Don't let a single thing like that bothered you !enjoy your life like me!"

"Hyung, you know that drinking and flirting ,doesn't count as enjoying your life."Said kyuhyun .

Heechul glared at him "Shut up maknae",making the maknae a little scared

"Well , I just wished that something interesting happen." Said siwon . Leeteuk let out a small chuckle "Be careful for what you wished for ,"

Siwon just rolled his eyes "its not like something interesting really gonna happen."

The van passed the han river . Siwon noticed that and told the driver to stopped the van.

The driver stopped the van and Siwon get out of the car . The member asked him why did he get out of the car all of the sudden .  "I'm just wanna stopped by at the han river , I need a fresh air , I'll meet you all in the dorm."

The member take a look at each other ,and said in unison "Don't commit suicide "

"I AM NOT GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE !"

With that the van left .

~

SIWON POV

 


I took a walk next to the river and  sat in a nearby bench ,looking at the scenery.

"*sighed* I really wished something interesting happen."

then I heard a little rustle behind me . I ignored it ,  it probably just a cat or something .

Wait ,wh..what if I..its a..a cockroach !I mean , not just A cockroach ,it could be ...you know ..the really big one that you see in horror movie .

....

And again ,is there any big enormous cockroach in horror movie ?

......

 



There must be one !
A..anyway ,I should took a peek, maybe its not a cockroach after all

So I slowly took a peek behind me , and then......SUDDENLY



Nothing appeared !I sighed in Relief ,
But then I noticed a box on the grass , the box is sealed and written "PLEASE OPEN" .

I'm pretty curious for what is inside the box , but then I thought again , ....Maybe it would harm me . What if a bomb is inside the box ? what if a giant cockroach popped out ?!

 

.....well choi siwon ,you really need to know that there's no way a giant cockroach could fit inside that box.

So I open the box , and oh my


There's..a baby inside .

 ~~~

Hey guys :) so here it is ! the first chappie

okay i know that i didnt use any background image ,sorry i dont know how to put it  :( (i tried to but i failed,so i give up:P)

anyway please tell me what you all think about this chapter

thanks again !